PDA

View Full Version : Will somebody please explain.............

Nord
11-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Why the Hell Brown is leaving?? I am too busy and tired to play catch up on threads. I agree on the whole negativity thing, but what was the straw that broke the camel's back here?? I'm kind of a "drive by" poster here and have seen all the b.s. that has been flung lately and thought it was just winter. I am sure to catch up on all of Brown's posts as much as I can to catch a laugh in my dreadful retail day.
Shame on you guys...........BROWN KILLERS!!!
It is really a shame. I feel like one of the cornerstones of this forum just bailed.
To whoever pushed him away...........F U!!!! Seriously.
Thanks
~NORD~
PS. -- If he left for other reasons, then disregard my rant.

HCS
11-27-2006, 11:13 PM
He's not leaving.
I know him. He'll drive a Glastron the rest of his life.

moneypit
11-27-2006, 11:34 PM
I think this thread splains alot....
Toms put the knife to his throat here (http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2264018#post2264018)

ratso
11-27-2006, 11:48 PM
If I have to, I'll fly to Canada and beat his ass into submission and make him start posting here again...
I'm calling you out Tom. :idea:

boatsnblondes
11-28-2006, 06:21 AM
Me, it's my fault, with that thread between me and Rex...that pissed him off....see my response on his original thread.

Debbolas
11-28-2006, 06:34 AM
If I have to, I'll fly to Canada and beat his ass into submission and make him start posting here again...
I'm calling you out Tom. :idea:
Get a paypall account going so we can all chip in for your airfare ;)

Mrs.Racer277
11-28-2006, 08:16 AM
Why the Hell Brown is leaving?? I am too busy and tired to play catch up on threads. I agree on the whole negativity thing, but what was the straw that broke the camel's back here?? I'm kind of a "drive by" poster here and have seen all the b.s. that has been flung lately and thought it was just winter. I am sure to catch up on all of Brown's posts as much as I can to catch a laugh in my dreadful retail day.
Shame on you guys...........BROWN KILLERS!!!
It is really a shame. I feel like one of the cornerstones of this forum just bailed.
To whoever pushed him away...........F U!!!! Seriously.
Thanks
~NORD~
PS. -- If he left for other reasons, then disregard my rant.
I agree. I have always enjoyed TB's posts. And the PM's we have shared.

Ziggy
11-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Man, this place seems to have just had a 50 car pileup........... :crossx:
what a convoluted pot of shit its become :yuk: ready yourselves for the implosion :skull:
I enjoyed Tom's posts.........as someone else said, he was a cornerstone to this site......

Jbb
11-28-2006, 09:25 AM
He brought a loaded weapon into the forums.......that is against the rules.....now just move along....

DILLIGAF
11-28-2006, 09:31 AM
He brought a loaded weapon into the forums.......that is against the rules.....now just move along....
JBB....You are cracking me up...lol
Keep it going strong

moneypit
11-28-2006, 09:33 AM
Howa bout' we trade Boatandblondes to RRL for Brown. It might be the first internet forum trade.

riverbound
11-28-2006, 09:38 AM
It seems a lot of the forums have made a turn for the worse recently.

lilrick
11-28-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm going to name my new son TOM BROWN!!!

Jbb
11-28-2006, 10:39 AM
........................................... :p

That Guy
11-28-2006, 11:06 AM
I agree. I have always enjoyed TB's posts. And the PM's we have shared.
I couldn't agree more...Tom's post are consistantly funny, non-judgemental and enjoyable. I would be very unhappy if he left the forums. However, this latest (over the past several months) direction that HB has gone is incredibly ridiculous. Jeep's rule, rhino's suck....Spectre's are the best and DCB's suck, etc. is really dumb. I know some people just post things to incite others (why, I will never understand), but the general negativity has gotten really bad even worse than other winters. Anyways, rant over and I hope Tom stays here....
By the way, as the Switzerland of HB I am in no way trying to imply that Spectre's are better than DCB's or that Rhino's rule...even though they do... :crossx: :crossx: Please drive through..... :p

Jbb
11-28-2006, 11:09 AM
lol.....Brown's got alot of you people fooled.....evil miscreant that he is.... :p

TRIMM MANN
11-28-2006, 11:12 AM
I couldn't agree more...Tom's post are consistantly funny, non-judgemental and enjoyable. I would be very unhappy if he left the forums. However, this latest (over the past several months) direction that HB has gone is incredibly ridiculous. Jeep's rule, rhino's suck....Spectre's are the best and DCB's suck, etc. is really dumb. I know some people just post things to incite others (why, I will never understand), but the general negativity has gotten really bad even worse than other winters. Anyways, rant over and I hope Tom stays here....
By the way, as the Switzerland of HB I am in no way trying to imply that Spectre's are better than DCB's or that Rhino's rule...even though they do... :crossx: :crossx: Please drive through..... :p
Pot stirrer :boxed:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-28-2006, 03:54 PM
I would hate to see Tom leave. His posts consistently crack me up, and I need all the laughter I can get.
As far as the thread that hastened his exodus, it should have been locked after the first couple pages. :argue: :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
11-28-2006, 03:57 PM
I'll go one past that. I'm going to name my next TWO daughters Tom Brown.

Thorsinc
11-28-2006, 04:05 PM
What support group help Tom kick his addiction to HB? For as much time I spend reading this stuff I think I might need that numberÂ…

Makinitdrip
11-28-2006, 04:25 PM
ok I'm new. what is rrl

JetBoatRich
11-28-2006, 04:48 PM
If he is reading this :rolleyes:
come back and visit any time Tom :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
11-28-2006, 05:35 PM
ok I'm new. what is rrl
Another boating forum. River Rat Life

Debbolas
11-28-2006, 05:39 PM
This place just isn't fun anymore.. :cry: ...I use to laugh my ass :rollside: off, I can't remember the last thread that really made me smile. :rolleyes:

Rexone
11-28-2006, 05:45 PM
This place just isn't fun anymore.. :cry: ...I use to laugh my ass :rollside: off, I can't remember the last thread that really made me smile. :rolleyes:
Word is Tom is devoting all of his time now to his blossoming Chain Saw competitions.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732saw.jpg

JetBoatRich
11-28-2006, 06:06 PM
I still get a chuckle out of alot of the post :rolleyes: just for a different reason :cool:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-28-2006, 08:01 PM
I'll go one past that. I'm going to name my next TWO daughters Tom Brown.
I already renamed the family dog TOM BROWN.