PDA

View Full Version : I have a question????????????

Aqua Boogie1
12-18-2005, 11:43 PM
Why is it that blacks are not soooooooo welcome in the boating scene????? Its not racial, Im just asking. Im a very good guy, fun...................ask the restless's, Daveo, Digggler, Hulshot, Deltarat, Her454, SpectraToad's, Pumpkins, and there's more. Are we as blacks that bad?????? Is It that you need to meet them first????? Im lit, Im sorry, but I just need to know???????
The reason I ask is because I just found out that a place that I visit alot during the summer, my girlfriend as been f*cked with alot because Im black??????? She's white and mexican......................I don't get it?????? So can someone explain to me from the closed minded side of it and the open side of it????????? I would much rather someone be an open to hate than to be fake in my face................. :confused: :confused: It's just info for me???????????

hoolign
12-18-2005, 11:52 PM
You think you got problems??? try being a Canadian around here !!!
Seriously, I dont think it matters one bit what race we are, as long as we are hard working, honest and "real" people. Color of a persons skin means nothing to me it's what kind of person they are that does.

Outnumbered
Why is it that blacks are not soooooooo welcome in the boating scene????? Its not racial, Im just asking. Im a very good guy, fun...................ask the restless's, Daveo, Digggler, Hulshot, Deltarat, Her454, SpectraToad's, Pumpkins, and there's more. Are we as blacks that bad?????? Is It that you need to meet them first????? Im lit, Im sorry, but I just need to know???????
The reason I ask is because I just found out that a place that I visit alot during the summer, my girlfriend as been f*cked with alot because Im black??????? She's white and mexican......................I don't get it?????? So can someone explain to me from the closed minded side of it and the open side of it????????? I would much rather someone be an open to hate than to be fake in my face................. :confused: :confused: It's just info for me???????????
Sounds like the problem may be with the place you visit. I would not generalize to the entire boating "scene". I have no problem as well as most on this board will likely not have a problem. Maybe you should not spend your money at said place.

moneypit
Who said they werent welcome...??? I'd like to hear it. Amazing the threads that appear... Or the things said otherwise. Anyone who has the same interests as I do, well, is welcome.

gqchris
12-18-2005, 11:54 PM
Hey Aqua,
It sucks that you even have to post this thread in these times. I dont care if you are yellow, purple, green or blue. If you are a good person and respect me as I respect you, then lets party!
Just a comment from the open minded!!
Chris

hoolign
12-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Hey Aqua,
It sucks that you even have to post this thread in these times. I dont care if you are yellow, purple, green or blue. If you are a good person and respect me as I respect you, then lets party!
Just a comment from the open minded!!
Chris
Actually ..I would have a problem with "purple people" and green, well if ya smoke enough hash...you will turn green ..or so I hear :D

Aqua Boogie1
12-19-2005, 12:08 AM
Its good to hear from you guys because Im pretty upset that a place that I love to go to is like that, and maybe it is the place I visit but I would love to come to Hava and not feel as has if it's like that. I love riding in my boat, giving love to the next boater. Waving and NOT getting it back, thats sucks. I don't get it??????? Im just at a lost????????????????

hoolign
12-19-2005, 12:11 AM
Its good to hear from you guys because Im pretty upset that a place that I love to go to is like that, and maybe it is the place I visit but I would love to come to Hava and not feel as has if it's like that. I love riding in my boat, giving love to the next boater, waving and NOT getting it back. I don't get it??????? Im just at a lost????????????????
Dude ...fukk em ! Keep wavin..not everyones like that !

Aqua Boogie1
12-19-2005, 12:18 AM
Dude ...fukk em ! Keep wavin..not everyones like that !
Cool...................I do cause I know Im a good person. I don't know, maybe Im trippin but I wonder sometimes????????? Ok, hennnnnnnnn and egg nog got me going!!!!!!!!!11 :hammerhea

hoolign
12-19-2005, 12:23 AM
Cool...................I do cause I know Im a good person. I don't know, maybe Im trippin but I wonder sometimes????????? Ok, hennnnnnnnn and egg nog got me going!!!!!!!!!11 :hammerhea
There are shallow people all over this freakin world, I don't hang with em, all my friends are cool to "cool' people! drink up and have one for me ..4 days before i can get my drink on

Rexone
12-19-2005, 12:24 AM
Being a middle aged white guy I can tell you there is still quite a bit of racism and prejudice out there, particularly in primarily white population centers that have a lot of older aged folks IMO. I've seen it, heard comments, etc many times. I'll never forget one time a few years ago I was greeting a friend who happened to be a black female, gave her a hug and just happened to glance over at a couple older white gentlemen who were standing off in the distance snickering and smirking. Unfortunately I knew these guys from business. I didn't say anything because it would just be denyed but never forgot the incident either. It drove something home in me that racism is alive and well in certain segments of the population.
I personally have friends and aquaintences, customers, vendors, of all races and colors. Everyone is equal to me until the demonstrate they are assholes. Most the assholes I've come across just happen to be white too.

YeLLowBoaT
12-19-2005, 12:36 AM
I have no doubt that racism is alive in this country... I really think that the "white" population and the "black" population hate each other equally.
I don't care what race you are...I do care what your immagration statis is. I didn't use to even care about that... then I went too school and found out that "refuges/ illegal aliens" had 1st pick of class and could even "bump" you from a class if they came late. I also have distain for them in my trade, I hate the fact that contrators that hire them can under me. I do respect the fact that they are hard workers and want a better life. I just wish they would do it thru the immagration process.
FWIW I am a Native amercian.... all you bastards have been taking every thing from my "people" since you got here. Get back on your boat and go home. :boxingguy (j/k)

Outnumbered
12-19-2005, 12:39 AM
Its good to hear from you guys because Im pretty upset that a place that I love to go to is like that, and maybe it is the place I visit but I would love to come to Hava and not feel as has if it's like that. I love riding in my boat, giving love to the next boater. Waving and NOT getting it back, thats sucks. I don't get it??????? Im just at a lost????????????????
Don't expect to feel too much love at Havasu. I have noticed more and more attitude there in the past few years. I am a middle aged white guy that likes to wave and acknowledge all boaters I pass on the lake. I noticed that I got snubbed (sp) more at Havi than just about any other lake I was on last year. Lots of "I'm too cool for you" glares. If the wave thing is the issue I don't think its a race thing--just people that think they are Billy-bad-ass-too-cool-to-wave :)

Aqua Boogie1
12-19-2005, 12:50 AM
No, its not the wave thing, but what I have heard lately that has really bothered latey. AGAIN.................This is not to be a racial thread ***boat people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. For the one's who have been here awhile, know where Im going with that. Its just for my info. I love boating, I love the people I meet, love taking my kids out and showing them that there are good people in this world. Pure entertainment, the outdoors............... :notam: :D

Rexone
12-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Don't expect to feel too much love at Havasu. I have noticed more and more attitude there in the past few years. I am a middle aged white guy that likes to wave and acknowledge all boaters I pass on the lake. I noticed that I got snubbed (sp) more at Havi than just about any other lake I was on last year. Lots of "I'm too cool for you" glares. If the wave thing is the issue I don't think its a race thing--just people that think they are Billy-bad-ass-too-cool-to-wave :)
That's for sure, lots of "Billy-bad-ass-too-cool-to- (insert many choices here) out there.
Them and the ITG's (internet tough guys). It's amazing how many people in society think they're better than everyone else regardless of color / race.
It would be interesting to do and experiment sometime. Drive up to a dock full of people in an old average looking 18 foot family boat with a couple fishing poles hangin off the back, then come back an hour later in a pimped out 38 Cig, and document the different reactions and reception from the same people (assuming you could disguise yourself for the second trip). My guess is the difference would be fairly noticable. In many peoples eyes it ain't "who you are" but "what you got" as a method of scoring your value as a person. Pretty sad.

Rexone
12-19-2005, 12:55 AM
AGAIN.................This is not to be a racial thread ***boat people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Understood, just relating what I've seen for your info... :)

Aqua Boogie1
12-19-2005, 12:57 AM
That's for sure, lots of "Billy-bad-ass-too-cool-to- (insert many choices here) out there.
Them and the ITG's (internet tough guys). It's amazing how many people in society think they're better than everyone else regardless of color / race.
It would be interesting to do and experiment sometime. Drive up to a dock full of people in an old average looking 18 foot family boat with a couple fishing poles hangin off the back, then come back an hour later in a pimped out 38 Cig, and document the different reactions and reception from the same people (assuming you could disguise yourself for the second trip). My guess is the difference would be fairly noticable. In many peoples eyes it ain't "who you are" but "what you got" as a method of scoring your value as a person. Pretty sad.
I can see that sometimes tooo............................Even in the" I got a 2005 Bayliner and here Im am in a 76, with twice the money put into in ol'skool jetboat" who are you. It just sucks....................Sorry guys, just wondering and venting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :frown:

KLEPTOW
12-19-2005, 02:09 AM
Hey Aqua Boogie1, If you ever get down here to the Havazoo, I will definitely shoot you a wave back. I have seen this same shit here and it has jaded me to the point of not waving at people unless they wave at me first. Kinda sucks haven been in a Interracial relationship, myself for 20 + years I’ve seen it all.

mike37
12-19-2005, 05:47 AM
every one is cool with me until they prove to be an ass
an I don't care what boat you have cool peeps are cool no mater what they have or don't have
now I my joke around about a guy with a bay liner and hell I even have some friends that dive Chevy's if you can believe that you know how those Chevy guys are

ahhell
12-19-2005, 05:57 AM
I can echo whats been said here, if youre cool with me and mine alls good :)
Hell, try owning a Commander....talk about catchin' shit.... :rolleyes:

spectratoad
12-19-2005, 06:15 AM
Yes I would have to say that you know how to party and you two are a blast to be around. I too would like to know where this is that Liz gets hassled. I am sure Tyeson and I could go change a few opinions? :cool: Is it the place that creates the problem or is it the people?
Yes there is still alot of racism out there and it is not only the boating scene. I personally don't see a whole bunch of it and that is probably due to the people I hang around.
As far as I am concerned I really don't care who you are. We put our pants on the same way and respect goes both ways.
And if you wave expect a wave back but chances are I will beat you to the wave. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 07:15 AM
bigotry sucks
I can only explain it by saying that people fear what they don't know. These thoughts are historically rooted in the idea that the "wild black man is going to go after your white women," which goes back to the reconstruction and early 1900s lynchings. The media perpetuates the fear. Watch the news tonight and count how many times they try to scare you. For example, I heard this two weeks ago "Jetliner escapes runway and kills an 8 year old boy, can it happen here?"
Another reason this continues is because many of us do not say anything when we hear our neighbors, aquaintances and family members utter racial comments. I am ashamed to say I am guilty of this at times. It depends on the company I'm in. When I worked in a grocery store, some really good friends of mine (interracial couple) came in with their 2 babies. They were in the next line behind my checkstand. The 60ish white man in my line was so upset, and spent so much time staring at them, it took him a good 4-5 minutes to write his check. I had to keep asking him if there was a problem (knowing what the problem was). He didn't even answer me. I was angry, but of course, being at work, I was not in a postition to say anything to this a$$. In most cases, I try to make it clear that I don't appreciate or agree with the comments people make.
Silence = Acceptance
Sorry you (and any other Americans) have to go through this.

framer1
12-19-2005, 07:28 AM
I don't talk to anybody who doesn't own a DCB :D

a catered life
12-19-2005, 07:29 AM
my opinion is that its the same from both sides in many cases (example) blacks did the same thing when larry bird handed majic j a asswiping most blacks were like a white guy did that and since i have been in boating i have experiened the worst kind of racism you would ever want to see....when we were looking for our second boat we couldn't even get a sales person to talk to us in some shops let alone sell us a boat and when we go to some marinas we get the "so your new to this thing".....i am the last person to play the race card but there are a lot of just plain assholes in this world of all colors. i even get it from some of my own friends when they find out i'm into boating...i will say one more thing and this is why i do boating and stuff like that is because i want my kids to experience more in life than the inner city......i never heard of camping, boating, rafting, or anything like that when i was a kid....i want thenm to see more of this world than the basketball court and football field nothing wrong with those sports but many africian americans only experience these two sports for family fun
whwn i took my son to the monster truck show we were the only blacks there it felt weird at first but i was like as long as my son i having fun its all good.screw the funny looks and fingers

framer1
12-19-2005, 07:40 AM
I'm friendly to everybody and I don't care what boat you own either. I've owned a Bayliner and I had just as much fun in it as my DCB. Probably more, I wasn't worry about ruining it as much. Never had a issue with anybody but pricks. Just like everybody else.

BigDoug
12-19-2005, 07:41 AM
AB, keep doing what you do and going to the places you enjoy with your family because your going to run into these types where ever you are (bank, store, lake, streets) if you let these as holes get to you and your family you will not enjoy life as it will pass you by. Again, keep doing what your doing knowing that there are rotten apples on every vine.
Now, go on and enjoy your life with the family................Doug :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-19-2005, 07:43 AM
I have talked alot to your girlie online and you two are more than welcome to boat with us anytime. Who cares what color your skin is! :)

Outnumbered
12-19-2005, 08:40 AM
No doubt there are some racists out there but don't be too quick to play the race card for things like shitty service, getting blown off, ignored, rudeness, etc. All this shit happens to me on a regular basis and I think it is just that people have shitty attitudes, don't give a fock about anybody but themselves, are pissed that they are not getting paid enough, etc, etc. Having owned my own business for over 10 years I pay particular attention to service when I go out shopping, to eat, etc. Today's service sucks for the most part. People just don't give a fock and have no respect, period.

MAINEVENT
12-19-2005, 08:47 AM
people are ignorant let it go its not worth the fight trust me its like hearing people talk about mexicans and how lazy we are and so forth but those same people are having their lawns mowed by an illegal mexicans because its cheaper :rolleyes: I dont pay attention to color if someones a cool person to hang out with thats all that matters Shit i'll drink with you hahahaha
Just my .02 which is'nt worht a penny

Mrs. Restless22
12-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi honey.
I know you've felt this way for a while, we've chatted about it before. But as I told you before, and I will tell you again, f*ck the people who are ignorant and unwelcoming.
If your talking about the place I think your talking about, there can be some trashy people there. (mrs. 60 year old victoria secret,g-string wearing chick!!! LOL, you know who Im talking about!!) So if its those trashy, low lifes that are talking shit to Liz, dont go there anymore!
You and Liz are two of the funnest, easiest going people we've hung with at the lake. I cant wait to see you guys again.
Luv you lots! :)

HM
12-19-2005, 09:14 AM
I would say f'm like everyone else, but you said your girlfriend has taken quite a bit of shit. So, I know what you are thinking, is that should you continue and have her take this abuse? This problem is deep rooted in those individuals and will eventually reduce to a very small portion of the population over time, just not in our lifetime. Just hold your head high and do your best to ignore it and realize that those people are being eatin up on the inside by hate and will die very unhappy.

you gots 2 chill
12-19-2005, 11:06 AM
This year was my first year on the scene and the vast majority of people I met were really cool. I visited several showrooms, and met many people at Havasu. I am really happy to say that out of all the people that I met this summer, I only had one bad experience and it was nothing that I couldn't handle. Most people welcomed us with open arms and helped us when they could. After meeting so many cool people I was surprised to hear some of the racist shit that I hear on this site, but I won't let a few idiots chase me away.

Aqua Boogie1
12-19-2005, 11:24 AM
Thanxs guys and gals, I just wanted peoples opinions and you gave them. Cool! I guess people on ***boat can be serious sometimes??????? :rollside: Ok, back to the party!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

a catered life
12-19-2005, 11:26 AM
so your telling me there's african and latin americans on the forum :cry:

2Driver
12-19-2005, 12:15 PM
Hey , that sucks. F" em!
Wish i knew more about where you are talking about. Perhaps we can get a weekend of people from the boards and go to this place and change some attitudes :220v:
However, I don't feel sorry for you. You should try being a white guy with a 210 Chaparral on this forum if you want to feel some pain :D

Outnumbered
12-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Hey , that sucks. F" em!
Wish i knew more about where you are talking about. Perhaps we can get a weekend of people from the boards and go to this place and change some attitudes :220v:
However, I don't feel sorry for you. You should try being a white guy with a 210 Chaparral on this forum if you want to feel some pain :D
Life is rough, I though you were selling that thing? Oh wait, that was last week :D

Boatmaster
12-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Thanxs guys and gals, I just wanted peoples opinions and you gave them. Cool! I guess people on ***boat can be serious sometimes??????? :rollside: Ok, back to the party!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Sorry to hear this AB1. I'm sure I know the place you are talking about and this is why you don't see me there in the heat of the summer, just to many loosers.

2Driver
12-19-2005, 02:42 PM
Life is rough, I though you were selling that thing? Oh wait, that was last week :D
I turned down another full price offer last week beleive it or not. I think that was the last week in the trader.
It's just a lot of fun, cheap to keep and roomy. I think it will be a good Powell boat. I think I wil let it go this spring if I can run across a good deal on a Lavey.
Merry X-mas

lucky
12-19-2005, 02:58 PM
dam - try being an itialian - with lou and michel -- gezzz I feel violeted every post -- they call me fag and change my quoutes to make me look like a cross dresser -- man i feel ya aqua boogie --
I'm an average middle aged fat bastard - with friend of all color - I'm not an angel - depends on the person -- If i meet ya and i like ya - I'll respect ya and you'll be a friend for life ! If i don't i usually won't waste my time . I do give a few on here a bad time - but thats cause they make me laugh and I feel them just like they feel me ! fun and games -

ROZ
12-19-2005, 03:04 PM
I guess people on ***boat can be serious sometimes???????
The planets must have been in line for about 2hrs or so... :D
Sounds to me like you have a heck of a woman there, AB...
Hope you're treating her good for Christmas :D

Her454
12-19-2005, 03:07 PM
The reason I ask is because I just found out that a place that I visit alot during the summer, my girlfriend as been f*cked with alot because Im black???????
Doug - Racism is alive and well wherever there is ignorance, so consider the source. I am sorry that you OR Liz have to deal with it at all. And since you asked, as far as I am concerned you both are welcome in my boat or campsite ANYTIME and I wish you both the best in your upcoming marriage.
T

Tom Brown
12-19-2005, 03:12 PM
You think you got problems??? try being a Canadian around here !!!
Don't pay any attention to Hooli.
.... focking Albertan. :mad:

Dave C
12-19-2005, 03:13 PM
AB1.... that place sucks, all sorts of trouble... we stopped going there a long time ago.....go elsewhere. You'll be happier and live longer ;)

Outnumbered
12-19-2005, 03:39 PM
I turned down another full price offer last week beleive it or not. I think that was the last week in the trader.
It's just a lot of fun, cheap to keep and roomy. I think it will be a good Powell boat. I think I wil let it go this spring if I can run across a good deal on a Lavey.
Merry X-mas
I would have a look at Sup'bitch's. That is one clean boat. I would love to have it. Ofcourse, $30k and the Chap may get you into an Ultra :wink:

mbrown2
12-19-2005, 03:42 PM
I wave to everyone regardless of race or boat....but that mexican boatfloating has waving issues...j/k :):):)
AB...sorry to hear about your wife catching hell. Someone said it best that bigotry still exists where there is ignorance....; this will change over the future generations (it lessens), but even in the middle east and Yugoslavia have been fighting over race and religion issues for centuries so I am unsure if it will ever go away. So the best advice is to: Ignore the ignorant and embrace those who are accepting...:)

Ziggy
12-19-2005, 05:00 PM
I'd have to agree with the posts here that you need to ignore the ignorant. Most important is you know your own character and can hold you head high. Class and character are not bound by color. If some are so stupid to judge a book by the cover then they've obviously failed in reading class long ago.
Chips on the shoulder and egotistic attutudes are not our friends.
Here's waving at you friend, wish there were more like you AB1.

lilrick
12-19-2005, 05:14 PM
I have one question for AB......Is OJ innocent or guilty? based on that answer I'll let you know if you're alright or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS Canadians should be put into concentration camps!!!!!!!! J/K:smilie:

HM
12-19-2005, 05:23 PM
I have one question for AB......Is OJ innocent or guilty? based on that answer I'll let you know if you're alright or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS Canadians should be put into concentration camps!!!!!!!! J/K:smilie:
I think that question is uncalled for. Do you ask everyone this question, or just certain groups? This is the kind of stuff that people have no idea makes them look like a bigot.

Rexone
12-19-2005, 06:19 PM
they make me laugh and I feel them just like they feel me !
homo :rollside:

lilrick
12-19-2005, 06:41 PM
I think that question is uncalled for. Do you ask everyone this question, or just certain groups? This is the kind of stuff that people have no idea makes them look like a bigot.
HOLYMOLY!!!!!!!!! I guess you don't like Canadians either!!!!

ROZ
12-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Yugoslavia
DAmn Yugoslopians :D

hoolign
12-19-2005, 07:11 PM
What kind of moronic statement is that ??? I think you are the one who needs the concentration camp.. not alot of concentration prior to posting that was there?? nice post lildick! :rolleyes:

lilrick
12-19-2005, 07:19 PM
What kind of moronic statement is that ??? I think you are the one who needs the concentration camp.. not alot of concentration prior to posting that was there?? nice post lildick! :rolleyes:
It is a moronic statement!!!!!!!!!!that is the irony!!!It is just as stupid as somebody who would discriminate against another boater because he's black!

HM
12-19-2005, 07:31 PM
I knew the j/k applied to the Canadian statement. Did it also apply to the O.J. question?

atomickitn
12-19-2005, 07:32 PM
It is a moronic statement!!!!!!!!!!that is the irony!!!It is just as stupid as somebody who would discriminate against another boater because he's black!
damm dude you almost got a bitch slap, i see where you were going with this nice , some people just dont get it people are people, just be kind and they will be kind back,,, we need to set examples by doing.

lilrick
12-19-2005, 07:37 PM
I knew the j/k applied to the Canadian statement. Did it also apply to the O.J. question?
lmfao!!!!!!of course!!!!How in the world could I be serious about summing up a black dude by asking him ONLY ONE OJ question?? It takes me atleast TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoolign
12-19-2005, 07:46 PM
He wanted to become Canadian but failed the entrance exam.. he thought a Muk luk was a hair lipped duck, igloo was an adhesive and a touque was somthing they argued about on ***boat :rolleyes:

atomickitn
12-19-2005, 07:49 PM
He wanted to become Canadian but failed the entrance exam.. he thought a Muk luk was a hair lipped duck, igloo was an adhesive and a touque was somthing they argued about on ***boat :rolleyes:
damm hooli ,i thought igloo was duck! mann that sucks :rollside:

lilrick
12-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Lildick??????were you peepin' through my window???lmao!!how else would you know?

hoolign
12-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Lildick??????were you peepin' through my window???lmao!!how else would you know?
It was the bench racers banner for a week

SoCal_fun
12-20-2005, 12:55 AM
so your telling me there's african and latin americans on the forum :cry:
Where they at Willie, don't be afraid.... I'll protect you! :p

lucky
12-20-2005, 06:30 AM
Doug - Racism is alive and well wherever there is ignorance, so consider the source. I am sorry that you OR Liz have to deal with it at all. And since you asked, as far as I am concerned you both are welcome in my boat or campsite ANYTIME and I wish you both the best in your upcoming marriage.
T
yea till ya spell somthing wrong -- then your out ! :crossx:

ViB
12-20-2005, 06:55 AM
I'm friendly to everybody and I don't care what boat you own either. I've owned a Bayliner and I had just as much fun in it as my DCB. Probably more, I wasn't worry about ruining it as much. Never had a issue with anybody but pricks. Just like everybody else.
And I thought I was the only guy that went from Bayliner to DCB...
Seriously, we had a couple out with us for the first time at Havasu a couple of years ago, a boat cruised by with some black people in it, and couple we were with started spouting all this crap...We couldn't believe it, we had known them (or thought we did) for over three years and then that. Never talked to them since.

Schiada76
12-20-2005, 07:10 AM
You're BLACK!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!!
You should warn us white devils, we can't tell just from your name!!!!!!
JK
F those assholes, boaters are boaters as long as you don't have a PWC you're OK.
Come to Echo (unless you have a big boat) :D Beers on me.
That white and Mexican thing that's a tough one. :idea: :idea:

HM
12-20-2005, 08:05 AM
Hey, I am already 50% Cannuck, so they thought I would know only stupid things Canadians know. :D

HM
12-20-2005, 08:09 AM
lmfao!!!!!!of course!!!!How in the world could I be serious about summing up a black dude by asking him ONLY ONE OJ question?? It takes me atleast TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alrighty then. In that case, I won't make fun of your wrong use of the word Irony - but don't feel bad, I think there is only about 5 people in the world that understand what that word means, and HH is not one of them.
Can I please have my staplur? :D