PDA

View Full Version : Sunk The Boat II

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-28-2006, 12:20 PM
I am heartbroken to see the thread get locked. I think we should carry on here:crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-28-2006, 12:21 PM
<---------still waiting to see that damn boat come up!:mad:

lucky
11-28-2006, 12:36 PM
well if you take off all the bling farm boy :cool:

Jetaholic
11-28-2006, 12:40 PM
I say he waits until the water level is at the lowest its gonna get. He may have a good chance of finding it then. Just my $0.02.

later
11-28-2006, 12:47 PM
I say he waits until the water level is at the lowest its gonna get. He may have a good chance of finding it then. Just my $0.02.
I will second that. Where the hell is topless?.

Jetaholic
11-28-2006, 12:52 PM
I will second that. Where the hell is topless?.
She's trying to get ahold of 61b'srocket's cousin Ass. :p

73kona455
11-28-2006, 01:01 PM
i see seaon 1 is now officially over....so will it be available of DVD?.. Now on to season 2.. :rollside:

acatitude
11-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Wanta buy a jet boat LATER :D :D

topless
11-28-2006, 01:16 PM
She's trying to get ahold of 61b'srocket's cousin Ass. :p
I was hoping Ass would register and start posting too. That way it could be like a family reunion for later. :crossx:

later
11-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Wanta buy a jet boat LATER :D :D
Yea!

later
11-28-2006, 01:32 PM
I was hoping Ass would register and start posting too. That way it could be like a family reunion for later. :crossx:
There she is. Nice to see your the ol Topless.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey Later, where's the boat?? Please dont avoid the question!!!!!!

acatitude
11-28-2006, 02:24 PM
There she is. Nice to see your the ol Topless.
later dont you be fockin with my girl topless or ill come up there or down there and beat both you and your cousin asses little gay ass with my sheephearder friends. Let me know when you want to pick up your new jet boat. you have to buy it as is, Im not responsible if its a litle moldy. only 5000 for you, but you have to pick it up in person you little queerboy

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-28-2006, 02:42 PM
later dont you be fockin with my girl topless or ill come up there or down there and beat both you and your cousin asses little gay ass with my sheephearder friends. Let me know when you want to pick up your new jet boat. you have to buy it as is, Im not responsible if its a litle moldy. only 5000 for you, but you have to pick it up in person you little queerboy
Daaaaamn :eek:

Old Texan
11-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Make sure you leave plenty of fertile lake mud in her, Later might want to grow some flowers to make it real "purty" for Cupid. :crossx:

eek-a-RAT
11-28-2006, 03:05 PM
later's trailer is for sale in the spam section.
i guess its close to the end.
i found this buoy floatin close to the surface @ lake piru,
i removed it due to me thinkin it was a hazard.
https://www.buttbuoy.com/images/imgCartPhoto.jpg

later
11-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Hey Later, where's the boat?? Please dont avoid the question!!!!!!
Umm. In the water?.

later
11-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Hmmm. Big words for a little man behind that computer huh. Why bring your sheep hearder friends. Looks like this is between you I big guy. By the way I love it when you talk nasty. It turns me on sweetie.

topless
11-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Umm. In the water?.Make up your mind! You said it was gone. :rolleyes:

3 daytona`s
11-28-2006, 03:17 PM
You are a "BAD ONE" note to myself never ever get on Topless shit list. :idea:

topless
11-28-2006, 03:20 PM
You are a "BAD ONE" note to myself never ever get on Topless shit list. :idea:LOL He's not on my shit list, he's on my dumbass list.

3 daytona`s
11-28-2006, 03:24 PM
LOL He's not on my shit list, he's on my dumbass list.
Now I`m really scared, if this is the treatment for dumbass-god forbid if a guy ever really pissed you off. :jawdrop:

topless
11-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Now I`m really scared, if this is the treatment for dumbass-god forbid if a guy ever really pissed you off. :jawdrop:LOL You haven't been here long enough to know the extent of how true that statement is but it doesn't happen often :crossx: :crossx:

3 daytona`s
11-28-2006, 03:33 PM
LOL You haven't been here long enough to know the extent of that statement but it doesn't happen often :crossx: :crossx:
I`m steering clear of controversial issues where you are involved,one slip of the tongue could be FATAL or worse,Maimed for life. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Umm. In the water?.
I though you were bringing it up jackass????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Hmmm. Big words for a little man behind that computer huh. Why bring your sheep hearder friends. Looks like this is between you I big guy. By the way I love it when you talk nasty. It turns me on sweetie.
Now thats GAY :yuk: I bet you wear speedos to havi as well...:yuk:

73kona455
11-28-2006, 04:17 PM
sounds real tough..wonder if later will bring the ass twins and 61 b to the fight.. along with who ever else is living up there in laters head...you going to bring Larry H parker as a witness? .. guess it turns out later is also gay... :rolleyes:

Her454
11-28-2006, 04:18 PM
I can't believe someone actually created another opportunity for Later to show his azz. :rolleyes:

73kona455
11-28-2006, 04:22 PM
I can't believe someone actually created another opportunity for Later to show his azz. :rolleyes:
traci.. it wasnt a matter of if he would show it again.. just a matter of when... :rollside:

havaduner
11-28-2006, 04:27 PM
So..... Why was the other thread locked???

Throttle
11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
So..... Why was the other thread locked???
for the same reason you lock your front door

RitcheyRch
11-28-2006, 05:35 PM
This is hilarious. Not sure why the other one was locked other than it was getting out of hand but that was the fun part.

Old Texan
11-28-2006, 06:51 PM
Hey later, how come the highlited excerpt above is about word for word of the PM your cuz sent me? You know 61 rocket whatever....couldn't handle a little comeback to his insults????
You are some piece of work. Got the cabin fever going, mods all beside themselves locking threads, Brown's flipped off into oblivion, and yet the constant: Later and his flock of seagulls stirring the big pot......
This is leaning more and more to some diobolic scam being pulled on the populace. Oh I know, Later looking like Alfred E. Neuman at this point going "What.....????" Cut the innocent country bumpkin slant. It's either a well thought out scam for grins or you are this stupid.
Later, I feel for you if your boat is sunk and you can't retrieve it, but if this ain't a scam, it only proves you are a complete moronic fool that has done everything backwards, fended off any intelligent advice, and either have feigned a half dozen plus screen IDs or actually have the most half A'd bunch of relatives since man hopped out of a coconut tree....
Friend, foe, or fool....who the F knows :rolleyes:
Later you're like a one man band, or perhaps a one man whorehouse, running the whole operation by hand........

havaduner
11-28-2006, 07:15 PM
My front door doesnt lock..... ask Snake!

topless
11-28-2006, 07:17 PM
I will have to agree. But lately it has been mellow compared to when Topless and HolyMoly were going full force with Later. Maybe the Mods or HB could not handle it if it reached 4,000 posts. Maybe the Rangers at Piru, the VCSO, and Blackledge all conspired together to lock the thread. Or HB received numerous requests. Heck, all it would take is Later and his brothers, cousins, wife, and all other "new" people on here. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:I have nothing to do with this, But I did notice a boat for sale very similar to the supposedly sunk one. :idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Just go in the back door:p

acatitude
11-29-2006, 08:40 AM
sorry Later looks like you missed the boat again, so to speak

later
11-29-2006, 09:13 AM
I have nothing to do with this, But I did notice a boat for sale very similar to the supposedly sunk one. :idea:
Where.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-29-2006, 09:29 AM
<-------------still waiting to see the damn boat come up!!!!!!

RitcheyRch
11-29-2006, 10:09 AM
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134396
Where.

topless
11-29-2006, 10:14 AM
Where.Jeezus later, were you dropped on your head as a child?

later
11-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Hey blowncara. Nice post. I'll be looking for that boat and I hope your on it.

acatitude
11-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey blowncara. Nice post. I'll be looking for that boat and I hope your on it.
ROFLMAO..... Im not hard to find, ask around, all registrered and legal :lightsabe . Let me know when your showing up so I can invite all the people you scammed money from, I'm sure you
d like to see them also. :rollside: 300 for the trailer,lol

later
11-29-2006, 03:59 PM
ROFLMAO..... Im not hard to find, ask around, all registrered and legal :lightsabe . Let me know when your showing up so I can invite all the people you scammed money from, I'm sure you
d like to see them also. :rollside: 300 for the trailer,lol
People have been paid back. Read the old thread. Question. Why do you always include other people in this. Are you a pretty boy?.

lucky
11-29-2006, 04:00 PM
You are a "BAD ONE" note to myself never ever get on Topless shit list. :idea:
amm - obvious you have not read the terms and consents when you applyed for ***boat forums it was clearly stated -- don't **** with toppless

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-29-2006, 04:28 PM
. Are you a pretty boy?.
Your starting to worry me with your posts:eek::2purples:

topless
11-29-2006, 04:56 PM
People have been paid back. Read the old thread. Question. Why do you always include other people in this. Are you a pretty boy?.You're sounding gayer by the minute.

RitcheyRch
11-29-2006, 05:03 PM
I havent been paid back.
People have been paid back. Read the old thread. Question. Why do you always include other people in this. Are you a pretty boy?.

Old Texan
11-29-2006, 05:13 PM
My Gawd Later, you and your half dozen alter egos fly out of the woodwork like a a gay bat colony and you ask someone why they include other people?
Oh yeah I better shut up, 'ol 61 B-Rocket gonna come get me...... :crossx:
Hey Later, I heard you were selling the movie rights to this fiasco. They're gonna call it "Hillbilly Titanic" or "Sponge Bob meets the Fokkers". Then again maybe an epic adventure, "20,000 Dipshits Under the Sea". You better get to work, you're several dipshits short...... :p

acatitude
11-29-2006, 06:38 PM
Hey Later...... I think I rest my case ROFLMAO your soundin pretty broke back there since your cus cum on the scene??????? mmmmmm :crossx:

topless
11-30-2006, 02:19 AM
Later only paid back the people who squawked the loudest. There are still others who haven't even gotten a thank you from this guy and who will never see a dime returned. Why you ask? Because he didn't give a shit where the money was coming from so he didn't keep track. He just used it for other purposes hopng one day he would get his boat back and not have to account for it. In other words, he forgot.

Jetaholic
11-30-2006, 02:22 AM
In other words, he forgot.
Nah...he just figured he'd pay 'em back LATER:crossx:

topless
11-30-2006, 02:30 AM
Nah...he just figured he'd pay 'em back LATER:crossx:LOL. Maybe cousin Ass had somwthing to do with it.

H20skier
11-30-2006, 03:14 AM
Hey later, how come the highlited excerpt above is about word for word of the PM your cuz sent me? You know 61 rocket whatever....couldn't handle a little comeback to his insults????
You are some piece of work. Got the cabin fever going, mods all beside themselves locking threads, Brown's flipped off into oblivion, and yet the constant: Later and his flock of seagulls stirring the big pot......
This is leaning more and more to some diobolic scam being pulled on the populace. Oh I know, Later looking like Alfred E. Neuman at this point going "What.....????" Cut the innocent country bumpkin slant. It's either a well thought out scam for grins or you are this stupid.
Later, I feel for you if your boat is sunk and you can't retrieve it, but if this ain't a scam, it only proves you are a complete moronic fool that has done everything backwards, fended off any intelligent advice, and either have feigned a half dozen plus screen IDs or actually have the most half A'd bunch of relatives since man hopped out of a coconut tree....
Friend, foe, or fool....who the F knows :rolleyes:
Later you're like a one man band, or perhaps a one man whorehouse, running the whole operation by hand........
I'd say you have summed up the situation nicely. Right on!

RitcheyRch
11-30-2006, 05:20 AM
I dont want the trailer. The trailer might be bad luck. He doesnt owe me $300.
Hey, I know! Later, give Ritchey your trailer, and call it even. You want $300 for it, you owe Ritchie $300, there ya go, problem solved. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Old Texan
11-30-2006, 05:43 AM
Later only paid back the people who squawked the loudest. There are still others who haven't even gotten a thank you from this guy and who will never see a dime returned. Why you ask? Because he didn't give a shit where the money was coming from so he didn't keep track. He just used it for other purposes hopng one day he would get his boat back and not have to account for it. In other words, he forgot.
Probably spent it all on "Bon-bons" for Cupid to munch on while she wallows on the couch watching her soaps......... :crossx:

OCMerrill
11-30-2006, 07:04 AM
Probably spent it all on "Bon-bons" for Cupid to munch on while she wallows on the couch watching her soaps......... :crossx:
Nice! :rollside: Spot on.
If I recall...was this boat for sale before it sank? All the post I made in the first thread, nothing I said was acknowledged by later. This is because I was giving him logical sense to establish real property and responsibility. Claiming rights and other as well. Red flag the cf and hull numbers at the dmv if someone else pulled it. Not even a single response from him because it’s not what he wanted.
So I draw the conclusion...It's (the boat) not in his name, never really sank, and has a loan on it he could not pay, actually is insured and under tarp somewhere and this thread helps him to establish that it did sink? The possibilities are endless.
God forbid someone sink a boat now and need help from the ***boat family.

RitcheyRch
11-30-2006, 07:27 AM
I was kind of thinking the same thing early on in this mess that he came on here to establish the boat sank and he collected the insurance money for it. Sure seemed co-incidental that he was trying to sell it and a few weeks later it sank.
Wonder if he even registered the boat in his name after he purchased it?
I dont think we will ever really know the truth.
If I recall...was this boat for sale before it sank? All the post I made in the first thread, nothing I said was acknowledged by later. This is because I was giving him logical sense to establish real property and responsibility. Claiming rights and other as well. Red flag the cf and hull numbers at the dmv if someone else pulled it. Not even a single response from him because it’s not what he wanted.
So I draw the conclusion...It's (the boat) not in his name, never really sank, and has a loan on it he could not pay, actually is insured and under tarp somewhere and this thread helps him to establish that it did sink? The possibilities are endless.

61 b'srocket
11-30-2006, 07:36 AM
hows it going

Old Texan
11-30-2006, 07:46 AM
hows it going
You "boys" lose somebody's boat?

73kona455
11-30-2006, 07:48 AM
hows it going
Now all the people in Laters head are talking to each other?:2purples:

73kona455
11-30-2006, 07:50 AM
when does the rest of the family show up? and the lawyer?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Oh where oh where is later hiding??

73kona455
11-30-2006, 08:15 AM
Oh where oh where is later hiding??
i think only one of them is allowed out of his head at a time......

later
11-30-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey, I know! Later, give Ritchey your trailer, and call it even. You want $300 for it, you owe Ritchie $300, there ya go, problem solved. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Nice try. I don't owe richie $300. Another off the wall rumor.

later
11-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Full of crap again Topless?.

later
11-30-2006, 09:27 AM
LOL. Maybe cousin Ass had somwthing to do with it.
Jetaholic is my other cousin.

later
11-30-2006, 09:32 AM
The Boat is in my name. No need to worry.

RitcheyRch
11-30-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey Later, Maybe you should try reading all the posts before you open your trap and you will see that I already said you didnt owe me $300.
Nice try. I don't owe richie $300. Another off the wall rumor.

abraman1326
11-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Wow, this thread picked up right where the old one left off. ANy bet's on how long before we reach 1000 posts?
Later, dude, drop it. Give up. You are never going to prove anyone around here you are a sound individual. A lot of us believed in you, but excuse after excuse has proven we were wrong. I thought you were going to pay everyone back, but it seems like you still have yet to do that. I'd concentrate on that, and let everything else go. You might be inclinded to get your cousin 61' to shut the hell up. He's not making things easy for you. I guess you still haven't learned who not to f*&k w/ in here. Guess you'll be learning the hard way...
BRA

topless
11-30-2006, 10:48 AM
Full of crap again Topless?.Me full of crap? Go back and read your posts and all your relatives posts and then lets see who's full of crap.

61 b'srocket
11-30-2006, 11:19 AM
tell it like it is like to have some these ass ho*** meet me for some fist exchanging.

61 b'srocket
11-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Wow, this thread picked up right where the old one left off. ANy bet's on how long before we reach 1000 posts?
Later, dude, drop it. Give up. You are never going to prove anyone around here you are a sound individual. A lot of us believed in you, but excuse after excuse has proven we were wrong. I thought you were going to pay everyone back, but it seems like you still have yet to do that. I'd concentrate on that, and let everything else go. You might be inclinded to get your cousin 61' to shut the hell up. He's not making things easy for you. I guess you still haven't learned who not to f*&k w/ in here. Guess you'll be learning the hard way...
BRA
make me shut the hell up punk why don't you go back to where ever you came from bra :skull:

topless
11-30-2006, 11:34 AM
make me shut the hell up punk why don't you go back to where ever you came from bra :skull:Are you even old enough to post on this site?????

Old Texan
11-30-2006, 11:39 AM
61 B appears to be Later's "vulgar" personality. This is the tough acting Bull Dyke one.
We need to be careful now.......

abraman1326
11-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Dude, grow up. You like to think you are pretty tough don't you? Are you Later's muscle man? What a chump! Go back to your double wide, brush your tooth, get a fresh lip of Beachnut, and talk about the day's you used to play high school ball w the rest of the trailer park, maybe they can be intimidated by you. But those of us who have an education, don't get too riled up over the internet. I think Holy Moly said it best, arguing over the internet is like winning the gold in the special olympics, you may win, but you're still retarded...
BRA

RitcheyRch
11-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Thats hilarious and just became my new sig line.
61 B appears to be Later's "vulgar" personality. This is the tough acting Bull Dyke one.
We need to be careful now.......

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 01:07 PM
LOL. Maybe cousin Ass had somwthing to do with it.
is this the typing skills you were talk'n about :cool:

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 01:10 PM
is som-w-thing
is that like Sofa king ? :)

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 01:15 PM
do you mind if I ask what "hopng"is
is it like OG gone hip-hop

squirt'nmyload
11-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Go back to your double wide, brush your tooth, get a fresh lip of Beachnut, and talk about the day's you used to play high school ball w the rest of the trailer park, maybe they can be intimidated by you.
ROTFLMAO

later
11-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Final post. Good by and Happy Holidays everybody. Nice playing around with you all, but I must be off to bigger and brighter things in my life. Untill next season. Later
This coming summer will be bigger and better. Stay tuned for the big one. Later.
P.S. Later is no more. Off to a diffrent screen name.
Ho Ho Ho

Her454
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Final post. Good by and Happy Holidays everybody. Nice playing around with you all, but I must be off to bigger and brighter things in my life. Untill next season. Later
This coming summer will be bigger and better. Stay tuned for the big one. Later.
Ho Ho Ho
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Water Romper
11-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Such a strange thread.

topless
11-30-2006, 03:30 PM
do you mind if I ask what "hopng"is
is it like OG gone hip-hopLOL, thats what happens when I type in the dark. I was HOPING nobody would notice but NO you just had to point it out. Thanks alot!!!!! :mad: :mad:

3 daytona`s
11-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Such a strange thread.
Now that`s funny :)

squirt'nmyload
11-30-2006, 03:42 PM
Off to a diffrent screen name.
which one???

topless
11-30-2006, 03:43 PM
which one???Even if he gets a new one, we'll know it's him by his grammar skills.

Her454
11-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Even if he gets a new one, we'll know it's him by his grammar skills.
You mean "lack of".

squirt'nmyload
11-30-2006, 03:48 PM
i guess his comment was him admitting to the others!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey Later...... I think I rest my case ROFLMAO your soundin pretty broke back there since your cus cum on the scene??????? mmmmmm :crossx:
Later changed it to BAREBACk mountian:crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Ho Ho Ho
Does bigger and better mean more inches?? Are you going from 8 to 12???:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-30-2006, 04:19 PM
tell it like it is like to have some these ass ho*** meet me for some fist exchanging.
You my friend just applied for Tha Boot To Tha Chest

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 05:09 PM
LOL, thats what happens when I type in the dark. I was HOPING nobody would notice but NO you just had to point it out. Thanks alot!!!!! :mad: :mad:
LOL, It's all cool, and funny as hell :argue: :cool:

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Hope it's ok to ask, are you an english teacher? :cool:

Chubby4Life
11-30-2006, 06:22 PM
This coming summer will be bigger and better. Stay tuned for the big one. Later
WTF are you going to sink next??? Dude, you define the word jackass perfectly.
Why don't you gather up all your alias' and go jump in front of a truck!

topless
11-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Hope it's ok to ask, are you an english teacher? :cool:No but I went to school with a bunch of illiterate people and couldn't stand the way they spoke. Drove me nuts. :cry:

acatitude
11-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Laters leaving????? does that mean you won't sell me the trailer for $300??????

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 06:13 AM
You're sounding gayer by the minute.
Sorry Topless, But I don't think " gayer" is a word,
And if it was a name, would it not need a capital?

topless
12-01-2006, 06:28 AM
Sorry Topless, But I don't think " gayer" is a word,
And if it was a name, would it not need a capital?Look here Mr. Newbie spelling Nazi! If I say "gayer" is a word then it is. Not only that, it is not a formal name therefore needs no capitalization so HA!!! No go find later and school him on his grammar.
Gayer means more gay than you but now I'm starting to wonder who is gayer, you or later:rolleyes: .

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 06:28 AM
Come on topless!
Don't you think that a highly educated person as yourself
could refrain from brutally attacking our english language!!!
" haven't even gotten a thankyou"
Did you mean,
"Have not even recieved a thankyou"
Also You might fix the punctuation, Horrible
I am begining to question the company you keep :frown:

topless
12-01-2006, 06:32 AM
Come on topless!
Don't you think that a highly educated person as yourself
could refrain from brutally attacking our english language!!!
" haven't even gotten a thankyou"
Did you mean,
"Have not even recieved a thankyou"
Also You might fix the punctuation, Horrible
I am begining to question the company you keep :frown:What the hell is begining anyway? Do you mean "beginning" perhaps????

topless
12-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Oh and who said I was highly educated anyway? I'm going to have Lucky kick someones ass when I find out who started that rumor. :mad:

Old Texan
12-01-2006, 06:38 AM
Ho Ho Ho
Is this a promise?
Happy Holidays??????????? Later, you of all people, politically correct....... :yuk:
What are you gonna do, buy a big bayliner and sink it? Make sure your cousin 61 is locked in his cabin........ :crossx:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Look here Mr. Newbie spelling Nazi! If I say "gayer" is a word then it is. Not only that, it is not a formal name therefore needs no capitalization so HA!!! No go find later and school him on his grammar.
Gayer means more gay than you but now I'm starting to wonder who is gayer, you or later:rolleyes: .
Let us not for forget who started this criticism :argue:
I have not found a need to prove my sexuality, but for
satifaction I will make available to you proof!
AS an uneducated person as myself, self made if you will'
I had no parents to buy me school clothes, and school supplies.
and from the age of ten, I have taken care of and suported
myself buy working, yes I was the kid in old clothes that fell asleep in
class, and the teacher thru erasers at me to wake me up. I deliverd the
las vegas sun news paper at 4am before school ,and after school I mowed lawns, and delivered the review journal. I missed 163 days of the 9th grade
because I was working 7 12s as a union carpenter at diablo canyon [work experince program} and at that time I quit school. and spent the next 25yrs
pounding nails, I am 53 yrs old and till You, have never been criticised by my grammer or spelling[Which I know I suck at} please don't call me a Nazi, for that is very uncalled for, I have been laughing and still laughing thru this all
and even laughing harder now, just know'n that my dumb a$$ was able to get you by " THE SHORT HAIRS" made my day
don't be a hater
your new freind
Steve

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 07:00 AM
What the hell is begining anyway? Do you mean "beginning" perhaps????
Yeah , what you said. LOL

topless
12-01-2006, 07:15 AM
las vegas sun news paper at 4am before school ,and after school I mowed lawns, and delivered the review journal. I missed 163 days of the 9th grade
because I was working 7 12s as a union carpenter at diablo canyon [work experince program} and at that time I quit school. and spent the next 25yrs
pounding nails, I am 53 yrs old and till You, have never been criticised by my grammer or spelling[Which I know I suck at} please don't call me a Nazi, for that is very uncalled for, I have been laughing and still laughing thru this all
and even laughing harder now, just know'n that my dumb a$$ was able to get you by " THE SHORT HAIRS" made my day
don't be a hater
your new freind
SteveNAZI NAZI NAZI...............Look I said the N word.
And for the short hairs, I have none.

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 07:22 AM
NAZI NAZI NAZI...............Look I said the N word.
prove it :argue:

Jetaholic
12-01-2006, 08:01 AM
May the brutality commence...DING DING DING!!!
JERRY!!! JERRY!!! JERRY!!! JERRY!!! ...:p

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 08:14 AM
May the brutality commence...DING DING DING!!!
JERRY!!! JERRY!!! JERRY!!! JERRY!!! ...:p
Yeah, what he said :cool:

Old Texan
12-01-2006, 09:02 AM
don't be a hater
your new freind
Steve
Word of advice Steve, this is not the thread for a newbie to post with bad grammar and spelling. Later has so many various personalities running, you could get caught up in something squishy and bad smelling before you knew what you'd stepped in.... :p

topless
12-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Word of advice Steve, this is not the thread for a newbie to post with bad grammar and spelling. Later has so many various personalities running, you could get caught up in something squishy and bad smelling before you knew what you'd stepped in.... :p
Just say it..............a pile of SHIT!!!!!! :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-01-2006, 09:46 AM
So your saying that its tile and not carpet:crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Just look at the damn horse!!! That right there should be an eye opener:D If you rub topless the wrong way then your headed for a pit of snakes:220v:

RitcheyRch
12-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Another good sig line. Thanks.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Another good sig line. Thanks.
LOL, thats funny:D

RitcheyRch
12-01-2006, 11:40 AM
This sunk boat fiasco is sure making for some good sig lines.
LOL, thats funny:D

Mr. C
12-01-2006, 12:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/tinkerbelle/CC00053713.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/tinkerbelle/CC00053713_a.jpg
now for the good part, its already named :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/tinkerbelle/CC00053713_c2.jpg

Old Texan
12-01-2006, 01:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/tinkerbelle/CC00053713.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/tinkerbelle/CC00053713_a.jpg
now for the good part, its already named :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/tinkerbelle/CC00053713_c2.jpg
Hey check out the new trailer too.
Think it's got foam up front? Oh, and is it insured? Gotta be the improved Later Model. :crossx:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 02:42 PM
So what did everyone have for lunch :cool:

Jetaholic
12-01-2006, 02:54 PM
So what did everyone have for lunch :cool:
Pull my finger and take a guess...:crossx:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Ah, Wendy's :yuk:

Jetaholic
12-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Ah, Wendy's :yuk:
Wow...you're pretty good at sniffin' guys' asses...you're even "gayer" than we thought! :crossx:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Look here Mr. Newbie spelling Nazi! If I say "gayer" is a word then it is. Not only that, it is not a formal name therefore needs no capitalization so HA!!! No go find later and school him on his grammar.
Not to beat a two legged horse to death, but " No go find later?
How the hell could you talk about anyones spelling and grammer? :messedup: :confused:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 03:31 PM
anyway, good news for me!!!! Brad from force just called today, They are running my new boat at Lake Elsinore, and delivering it to me in havasu next fri :skull: guess that's why it got so cold :cool:

lucky
12-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Its 332 pm and my bran muffin just hit - So I'm just going to stink this thread up :)

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey, hurry, pull your finger!!!

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Wow...you're pretty good at sniffin' guys' asses...you're even "gayer" than we thought! :crossx:
"WE''? who the fock pulled your chain? er , I mean finger :cool:

later
12-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Just keeps going on and on. Could'nt stay away. I miss you all to much.

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey, if you and your buddies ["WE"] are sit'n around and pull'n each others
er, ah,,, Fingers, and think'n about hav'n sex with a fat old man, leave me out of it. but thanks for think'n of me. :cool:

topless
12-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Not to beat a two legged horse to death, but " No go find later?
How the hell could you talk about anyones spelling and grammer? :messedup: :confused:Because you're pretty much an idiot. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

topless
12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Hey, if you and your buddies ["WE"] are sit'n around and pull'n each others
er, ah,,, Fingers, and think'n about hav'n sex with a fat old man, leave me out of it. but thanks for think'n of me. :cool:Actually, I don't believe anyone is thinking of you at all. We are just hoping you go away with later.

Biglue
12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Because you're pretty much an idiot. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hiya Ali.........making more friends I see. :rollside: :p

topless
12-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Hiya Ali.........making more friends I see. :rollside: :p
I always feel the love here. :)

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Because you're pretty much an idiot. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
AH you mean" old fock'n idiot" don't you!LOL
my friends call me A$$HOLE

topless
12-01-2006, 04:12 PM
AH you mean" old fock'n idiot" don't you!LOL
my friends call me A$$HOLEYou spelled ASSHOLE wrong. :rolleyes:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 04:19 PM
You spelled ASSHOLE wrong. :rolleyes:
damm, I can't do nothing right!!!!

topless
12-01-2006, 04:28 PM
damm, I can't do nothing right!!!!Two negatives make a positive. It should read I can't do ANYTHING right.

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Anyway, hairless, err I mean topless. have a good evening, and I promiss not to spell check any more of your posts cas i no u ken spel way bet her thin i ken :confused: had fun ,hope you did

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Two negatives make a positive. It should read I can't do ANYTHING right.
OK, what you said

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 05:32 PM
You spelled ASSHOLE wrong. :rolleyes:
what? what was wrong??? :confused:

topless
12-01-2006, 05:38 PM
what? what was wrong??? :confused:ASSHOLE is not spelled with dollar signs..............(unless you are a male prostitute)

topless
12-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Anyway, hairless, err I mean topless. have a good evening, and I promiss not to spell check any more of your posts cas i no u ken spel way bet her thin i ken :confused: had fun ,hope you didDamn!!! I love it when people bow down to me. LOL
Of course I had fun because nobody has ever ridden my ass about spelling like you have. Now I read, reread and then read agan before hitting the submit button. Thanks for the extra work ASSHOLE :) :)

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 05:43 PM
ASSHOLE is not spelled with dollar signs..............(unless you are a male prostitute)
you are wrong there!
you spelled a broke asshole
I'm an a$$hole with money,
trust me there is a differance

topless
12-01-2006, 05:48 PM
you are wrong there!
you spelled a broke asshole
I'm an a$$hole with money,
trust me there is a differanceAn asshole with money would be an attorney. :rolleyes:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 05:54 PM
An asshole with money would be an attorney. :rolleyes:
wrong again my dear,
that would be a smart a$$hole.
I'm a dumb A$$hole

topless
12-01-2006, 05:56 PM
wrong again my dear,
that would be a smart a$$hole.
I'm a dumb A$$hole
Are you a plumber????

Jetaholic
12-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Are you a plumber????
Uh...I'm a "pipefitter"...does that count?:)

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 06:02 PM
My wife has two Assholes, one she wipes :cool:
the other she whips , sends to work each day, and she gets the money :hammerhea :hammerhea

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Are you a plumber????
no but I have laid pipe,
quit beat'n round bush,
or where the bush used to be.
if you want to know sumthing ask

Moneypitt
12-01-2006, 06:57 PM
anyway, good news for me!!!! Brad from force just called today, They are running my new boat at Lake Elsinore, and delivering it to me in havasu next fri :skull: guess that's why it got so cold :cool:
"They're" running YOUR new boat at Smelsmore and you're not there?? WTF kind of boater are you? Let me guess, when it needs an oil change, you trade it in..........MP

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 07:12 PM
"They're" running YOUR new boat at Smelsmore and you're not there?? WTF kind of boater are you? Let me guess, when it needs an oil change, you trade it in..........MP
You can bet your ass I'll be there, the new trailer wont be there till monday,
you're sorta right, I did one oil change on my other 07 force canopy
I sold it out right didn't trade it in :cool:
man all this spell check'n sucks :yuk:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 07:45 PM
hey MP, I was a draft lottery baby turned 18 in 71. my number was 362 ! plus I was married with children. you are one brave son of a gun to survive a tour in Viet Nam and never got the thanks you deserve! lost a few of my buddies to that war, a couple of my buddy's took there own lives after being wounded in Nam. couldn't live with what they seen when they closed their eyes.our goverment and our cititzens owe you and everyone that went over there an unpayable dept. Thank you Sir for your bravory and courage!!! :cool:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Just yesterday I had to try and explain to my 14 year old the meaning of the P.O.W. M.I.A stickers on trucks and harley helments He couldn't believe what I told him. thought it was one of them old man stories :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey check out the new trailer too.
Think it's got foam up front? Oh, and is it insured? Gotta be the improved Later Model. :crossx:
All I have to say is DAAAAAYUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2forcefull
12-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Uh...I'm a "pipefitter"...does that count?:)
are you a "Welder"

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Im a pipe layer:crossx: