PDA

View Full Version : I need a pool table moved from LB to Parker

andy01
11-29-2006, 09:15 AM
Anybody know of a company or person that can take it apart and set it up in Parker?

DILLIGAF
11-29-2006, 09:18 AM
Sure, I will come and pick it up on Sat for ya :rolleyes:

lilrick
11-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Anybody know of a company or person that can take it apart and set it up in Parker?
You're such a fag!!!

andy01
11-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Sure, I will come and pick it up on Sat for ya :rolleyes:
I sent you a PM and tried calling, I didn't leave here till Saturday at 12. Had a trailer problem. I thought I sent you a pm and did what I could to let you know I wasn't in Parker....... I was serious about looking at/buying yours, BUT my cousin called me last night and said "Hey my inlaws are getting rid of thier table do you want it, the price is free" it's a billards table with ball return and such, I can't beat the price. Plus it is a nice table.
Andy

andy01
11-29-2006, 09:30 AM
You're such a fag!!!
Up yours honky lips! Now when you come race in Parker I have a room for you to sleep in, I put all my friends like you in.......... the garage!
Call me when you get time.
Andy

DILLIGAF
11-29-2006, 09:48 AM
I sent you a PM and tried calling, I didn't leave here till Saturday at 12. Had a trailer problem. I thought I sent you a pm and did what I could to let you know I wasn't in Parker....... I was serious about looking at/buying yours, BUT my cousin called me last night and said "Hey my inlaws are getting rid of thier table do you want it, the price is free" it's a billards table with ball return and such, I can't beat the price. Plus it is a nice table.
Andy
No biggie but I thought you were still interested in it. I did get your phone message. There is another person that wants to buy it.