PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Michele & Debbie

Music to my Ears
11-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Just wanted to give a special thanks to Michele Bravata (Lake Havasu Homes) and Debbie Oster (River Valley Mortgage) for setting us up in our new Havasu place. This is the second time we've worked with them and I couldn't imagine a better experience. They truly have become good friends through all of this. Thanks you guys!
So who are our cool ***boat neighbors up off of North Palo Verde? (We're on Desert Garden). We close December 18th and will be out after Christmas. See you then. :)http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/919DGWebFront.jpg

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Congrats!!!
That place is sweet and will allow you to spread out a tad more and buy some bigger toys!! :crossx: :crossx:
Did you sell the other house?
I wann stay in the new one;) :p

little rowe boat
11-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Congrats. They are awesome. I would never take my business anywhere else.

Music to my Ears
11-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Congrats!!!
That place is sweet and will allow you to spread out a tad more and buy some bigger toys!! :crossx: :crossx:
Did you sell the other house?
I wann stay in the new one;) :p
We are keeping the other place for year round rental, and will rent this place to snowbirds and ***boat friends for weekends (when we're not using it). I got you covered! :)

OnlyMoney
11-29-2006, 03:11 PM
We're on Hardrock and NPV, just down from you. Won't be out for Xmas, but if you see us there, just stop by! :rollside:

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 03:12 PM
We are keeping the other place for year round rental, and will rent this place to snowbirds and ***boat friends for weekends (when we're not using it). I got you covered! :)
Sweet!!!
I will donate $20.00 to the add a bitchen rock pool/spa fund!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p

Mrs.Racer277
11-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Just wanted to give a special thanks to Michele Bravata (Lake Havasu Homes) and Debbie Oster (River Valley Mortgage) for setting us up in our new Havasu place. This is the second time we've worked with them and I couldn't imagine a better experience. They truly have become good friends through all of this. Thanks you guys!
So who are our cool ***boat neighbors up off of North Palo Verde? (We're on Desert Garden). We close December 18th and will be out after Christmas. See you then. :)
Congrats neighbor. :)
Debbie and Michele are the best. :) :)

beach gomer
11-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Congrats Kurt
So thats how the rich people live way up the big hill.Are you 3000' or 4000' elevation.

Music to my Ears
11-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Congrats Kurt
So thats how the rich people live way up the big hill.Are you 3000' or 4000' elevation.
Chip, definetly not rich. No baller status for me! I'm hoping people will stop by just to bring me beer.

phebus
11-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Kurt failed to post, that this is the house with the 75' garage, beautifull granite counters, and all that jazz.
He is..............a Rat Bastard :)
Oh, and I am very happy for him and his family. Nice people deserve nice things.

SHADOW23
11-29-2006, 03:43 PM
So who are our cool ***boat neighbors up off of North Palo Verde? (We're on Desert Garden). We close December 18th and will be out after Christmas. See you then. :)http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/919DGWebFront.jpg
We used Debbie for our loan to. We are off Sombrero & Poesiden off Havasupi. Where about are you in Trabuco Canyon? We live in Robinson Ranch. Are we neighbors?

Mrs.Racer277
11-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Kurt failed to post, that this is the house with the 75' garage, beautifull granite counters, and all that jazz.
He is..............a Rat Bastard :)
Oh, and I am very happy for him and his family. Nice people deserve nice things.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Chipster27
11-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Great house, my wife and I looked at that one. She got cold feet about selling one of ours to buy in LHC for fear that the market was slowing down :mad: :mad:
Enjoy, Michele was great to work with!

phebus
11-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Seeing the pictures makes me want to paint my garage doors dark. Looks great.

little rowe boat
11-29-2006, 04:03 PM
Who is the builder??

phebus
11-29-2006, 04:03 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Watch it, or I might just show up at your house soon :)
Our plans may have changed for this weekend. :)

jrgaudettes
11-29-2006, 04:06 PM
Kurt, Congrats again. :rollside: :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-29-2006, 04:13 PM
Watch it, or I might just show up at your house soon :)
Our plans may have changed for this weekend. :)
WooHoo :)
Oops I do not want to be in the dog house with you. :p

Mrs.Racer277
11-29-2006, 04:14 PM
Who is the builder??
Affordable?? I do not remember what they are called. Blonde moment.
Debbie is the builder

little rowe boat
11-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Debbie is the builder
Debbie Oster? She designed it or financed the build or both ?

Mrs.Racer277
11-29-2006, 04:27 PM
Debbie Oster? She designed it or financed the build or both ?
Yes

lalhc
11-29-2006, 04:51 PM
Nice house - I'm down off Catamaran adjacent to BLM land.

Music to my Ears
11-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Seeing the pictures makes me want to paint my garage doors dark. Looks great.
Thanks Rick. I really like the look too. It stands out. Michele painted her doors dark recently and she said she was very happy with how they came out.

Music to my Ears
11-29-2006, 05:23 PM
Debbie is the builder
You have the same model too, right?
Looking forward to meeting you guys. :)

OutCole'd
11-29-2006, 05:38 PM
Congrats Kurt, looks great!

RiverRatMike
11-29-2006, 06:07 PM
congrats! very nice home, are you moving here to LHC permanatly?

Music to my Ears
11-29-2006, 06:15 PM
congrats! very nice home, are you moving here to LHC permanatly?
No, not yet anyways. I'm a professional musician and I doubt there's a lot of work in Havasu. Maybe eventually. I do hope to get out more often though. Much less stress than Cali.

Mrs. casean
11-29-2006, 07:41 PM
WOW Kurt! What an awesome house! Congratulations!!! Not sure when we'll be needing to rent a house again in Havi, but I'll be keeping you in mind of course! That's great you can keep the other house too for a rental! Congrats to you and your family!!!

Music to my Ears
11-29-2006, 08:53 PM
WOW Kurt! What an awesome house! Congratulations!!! Not sure when we'll be needing to rent a house again in Havi, but I'll be keeping you in mind of course! That's great you can keep the other house too for a rental! Congrats to you and your family!!!
Thanks Lindsay, you're a sweetheart. :)

Throttle
11-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Hey, I live up N. Palo Verde, congrats! Right next door to the outhouse!
Chalk up another round for those two, they are a good team...

Hardly Satisfied
11-30-2006, 02:13 AM
nice house, congrats

havasu5150
11-30-2006, 04:43 AM
congrats.....saw that house when it was under construction......sweeet

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 07:55 AM
You have the same model too, right?
Looking forward to meeting you guys. :)
Yes we do. Except you guys have the BIGGER garage. :cry: Hubby is sooooo jealous. :)
Will you be out for the parade this weekend??

beach gomer
11-30-2006, 08:05 AM
Kurt
Isn't Disney putting a satellite park in havasu?And by the way,can I park my boat in your garage?

Music to my Ears
11-30-2006, 08:06 AM
Yes we do. Except you guys have the BIGGER garage. :cry: Hubby is sooooo jealous. :)
Will you be out for the parade this weekend??
Unfortunately, no. I have a show this weekend that I can't get out of. Looks like you guys are throwing a great party. Sorry we're going to have to miss it. :cry:

phebus
11-30-2006, 08:07 AM
Kurt
Isn't Disney putting a satellite park in havasu?And by the way,can I park my boat in your garage?
Yep, it's called "Toothless Land". :boxed:

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 08:29 AM
Unfortunately, no. I have a show this weekend that I can't get out of. Looks like you guys are throwing a great party. Sorry we're going to have to miss it. :cry:
Darn!! I am sure we will hook up soon. :)
Congrats again on the new house.

Music to my Ears
11-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Kurt
Wouldn't that be nice. Are you serious about storing your boat there? I do have a little space left.
:cool:

OutCole'd
11-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Yep, it's called "Toothless Land". :boxed:
LMAO!!

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Wouldn't that be nice. Are you serious about storing your boat there? I do have a little space left.
:cool:
A little??? LOL
Please I think I could put my house in your garage.
Currently I have 3 boats, small suv, dirt bikes and quad in ours and I still can get the truck and car in there. :)

beach gomer
11-30-2006, 08:52 AM
I'd like to put my coach A.K.A. mobile home in there as well.Oh and my golf cart.

vintage biskit
11-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Thanks, Kurt - for the kind words. Michele is still in Cali. w/ her Dad who just had open heart surgery.
I do have one more house like Kurt's available. We are cutting some serious deals right now that will not be offered come spring time. You cannot duplicate these houses for the deals we are putting together. I have one more like Kurt's, and another larger home (2300 sq.ft. w/ 1985 sq.ft. garage - RV section is 47' deep X 23' wide - the rest of the garage is deep as well).
Anyone seriously considering a new home in Havasu (no B.S. - and wants the killer deal) call me directly. I built these homes and presently own them so the buck stops here. I don't know how to post pictures, but I can e-mail slide shows. Sorry for posting this NOT in the spam section.
Hope to see many of you at Dia's party :)
Debbie Oster
(928) 854-5363

vintage biskit
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
O.K. - now you all know my new screen name - what'd ya think? :)

Music to my Ears
11-30-2006, 02:47 PM
O.K. - now you all know my new screen name - what'd ya think? :)
I like it!
For fun, here's a pic of the garage. I believe the garage on Pima that Debbie mentioned is the same size. (That's a @28' boat)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/919DGgarageWeb.jpg

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 02:54 PM
I like it!
For fun, here's a pic of the garage. I believe the garage on Pima that Debbie mentioned is the same size. (That's a @28' boat)
That garage is begging for a pool table,plasma and some speakers!!!

slowinhavasu
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
What a combo, those girls....good job.....
Kurt. looks like the boat will fit in that garage....concrats....

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
I will let you hook all that up in my garage. :)

slowinhavasu
11-30-2006, 03:19 PM
I like it!
That garage is crying for a Spectre....lol :cool:

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 03:22 PM
I will let you hook all that up in my garage. :)
You buy the stuff and leave me the keys to the house and I will do my best to get it "hooked up" over the next couple years :crossx: :D

little rowe boat
11-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Whats the sq. footage ?

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 03:45 PM
You buy the stuff and leave me the keys to the house and I will do my best to get it "hooked up" over the next couple years :crossx: :D
LOL
Gee OK what a Deal. :p

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 03:54 PM
LOL
Gee OK what a Deal. :p
hehehe
I may work slow but atleast I do a crappy job!! :crossx: :p

Music to my Ears
11-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Whats the sq. footage ?
The garage is 1800sf.

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 03:58 PM
hehehe
I may work slow but atleast I do a crappy job!! :crossx: :p
LMAO
Even better.

Music to my Ears
11-30-2006, 03:59 PM
That garage is crying for a Spectre....lol :cool:
I figured this would get around to a Spectre thread at some point...lmao :)

Music to my Ears
11-30-2006, 04:01 PM
I agree. Are you contributing the entertainment fund? :D

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 04:01 PM
LMAO
Even better.
:D
Happy upcoming B-Day!!
We wanted to go but we are stuck at home. :cry: :)

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 04:06 PM
I agree. Are you contributing the entertainment fund? :D
Dang....Pool/spa fund and Entertainment fund??!!
OK I will double the original offer and throw $40.00 on it:D
Does that mke me a fractional owner that gets a 10% discount when I rent? :p
I was just checking out the website and I want one of those houses so bad!!! I have the downpayment but no where near what would be needed for the monthly.
Some good deals right now!!
Did the one across the street from your current house with the big garage and pool sell?(I think they wanted 525K when I grabbed a flyer)

Music to my Ears
11-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Dang....Pool/spa fund and Entertainment fund??!!
OK I will double the original offer and throw $40.00 on it:D
Does that mke me a fractional owner that gets a 10% discount when I rent? :p
I was just checking out the website and I want one of those houses so bad!!! I have the downpayment but no where near what would be needed for the monthly.
Some good deals right now!!
Did the one across the street from your current house with the big garage and pool sell?(I think they wanted 525K when I grabbed a flyer)
Alright, you drive a hard bargain. $40 down and you are a fractional owner.
Seriously, you have the down payment, you're half way there. I told Debbie that I would pay her the mortgage payments when I had the money together, a little here, a little there. I think she's good with that.

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 04:17 PM
Alright, you drive a hard bargain. $40 down and you are a fractional owner.
Seriously, you have the down payment, you're half way there. I told Debbie that I would pay her the mortgage payments when I had the money together, a little here, a little there. I think she's good with that.
nice....sounds like they do what it takes to make a deal happen.:D
<----- seriously laughed at my computer. If she would lower the cost of the house to 100K then I could put 75K down and pay the remaining 25K off over the next 50 years with 0% intrest!! I could almost swing it if she is good with those terms :crossx:
congrats again that is a really nice house with a mans dream garage!!!

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 04:28 PM
:D
Happy upcoming B-Day!!
We wanted to go but we are stuck at home. :cry: :)
Dang! Would have loved to see you guys again.

little rowe boat
11-30-2006, 06:40 PM
The garage is 1800sf.
Sorry, I meant the house.

H20Advantage
11-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Welcome to the NPV crowd neighbor......... :p :p

vintage biskit
11-30-2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry, I meant the house.
Per appraiser, measures out 1706 sq.ft.