PDA

View Full Version : Rhino - glorified golf cart

BreastManWins
11-29-2006, 10:27 PM
or gay-mobile?
This picture pretty much proves Rhinos are both glorified golf carts AND gay-mobiles
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/2610100_0506.JPG

76ANTHONY
11-29-2006, 10:30 PM
or gay-mobile?
This picture pretty much proves Rhinos are both glorified golf carts AND gay-mobiles
i dont get it, all i see is a golfcart and a quad????????? :idea:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 10:31 PM
i dont get it, all i see is a golfcart and a quad????????? :idea:
Don't mind him. Hes a little slow.

Phat Daddy
11-29-2006, 10:36 PM
All I see is a bunch of retards. No helmets, no seatbelts, kid in lap... :skull: :rolleyes:

Throttle
11-29-2006, 10:37 PM
hey now, thats my golf cart...

Phat Daddy
11-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Golf cart looks good, just thinking about safety.

Throttle
11-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Golf cart looks good, just thinking about safety.
girls were driving very slow on a flat dirt road, I do however agree that the rider on the quad should have a helmet on too!

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 11:16 PM
being a fireman, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT MR CAMERON

Throttle
11-29-2006, 11:18 PM
being a fireman, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT MR CAMERON
you can lead the horse to water but you can not make it drink, is that how it goes?

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 11:23 PM
you can lead the horse to water but you can not make it drink, is that how it goes?
That is like me allowing my kids to NOT wear seat belts in the car or helmets when they play on their bikes and scooters

Throttle
11-29-2006, 11:26 PM
That is like me allowing my kids to NOT wear seat belts in the car or helmets when they play on their bikes and scooters
they are all adults making thier own decissions in life, whom am I to spoil it all... Now you will note my kids are wearing helmets and proper saftey equiptment! cuz I play by all the rules, ok, most of them.

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 11:37 PM
they are all adults making thier own POSSIBLE LIFE ALTERING STUPID DECISIONS in life, whom am I to spoil it all... Now you will note my kids are wearing helmets and proper saftey equiptment! cuz I play by all the rules, ok, most of them.
Fixed it for ya

Throttle
11-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Fixed it for ya
yup, that works, lol... :)

RiverDave
11-29-2006, 11:58 PM
All I see is a bunch of retards. No helmets, no seatbelts, kid in lap... :skull: :rolleyes:
You wear a helmet when your riding in a golf kart? (WTF?)
What's wrong with the kid sitting on the lap as well?
I guess I'm not seeing it?
RD

Throttle
11-29-2006, 11:59 PM
RD
they just got off the short bus

Trailer Park Casanova
11-30-2006, 02:24 AM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/post-3190-1164809168_thumb.jpg

YeLLowBoaT
11-30-2006, 02:41 AM
now thats some redneck engeneering :crossx:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 03:30 AM
What's wrong with the kid sitting on the lap as well?
I guess I'm not seeing it?
RD
Ya I kinda agree Dave. Cruising around in a golf cart on flat dirts roads to me is no biggy. Maybe I'm just a little old fashioned. And I can't remember ever even owning a helmet when I rode my BMX bike as a kid. Times sure have changed. But I guess its for the better right?

djunkie
11-30-2006, 03:31 AM
Pure whiskey tango. With the keg and all. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

RiverRatMike
11-30-2006, 05:05 AM
or gay-mobile?
Your GAY!

Decided Advantage
11-30-2006, 05:06 AM
I see what your trying to say, but don't get hung up on the similar base configuration. The base Rhino is currently tweaked for work, and the Rhinos we see in this group have often been retuned for desert fun.
Case in point the golf cart pictured has been modifed for desert fun as well but the golf vs. work platform doesn't lend itself to the same level of perfromance potential as the Rhino.
I agree that the Rhino isn't perfect, there is still pleanty of room at the top for a purpose built desert racer. Given the Rhino's success in this area, I'll bet Yahama, Polaris (and others) have some projects in the works.

RiverDave
11-30-2006, 10:17 AM
I guess I just see a couple cruising down a flat dirt road in a golf kart having a good time with their buddy on a quad idling along side them.. I don't see "irresponsibililty in action" in that picture at all?
I can't hardly believe that somebody would lecture anyone about anything going on in that picture at all? A helmet isn't necesarry at ALL TIMES on a Quad or a golf kart etc.. Just like a life jacket isn't necesarry at ALL TIMES on a boat? If your just going to go cruise around I guess I don't see what the big deal is? If your going to go tear it up, then sure get geared up for the speeds your going to be running?
RD

Brewzed
11-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Did you just buy it recently at Rainbow Custom Carts? I had the identical cart. I just sold it back to them when I bought my Rhino. If so, I still have the stock rims, tires and suspension.

OutCole'd
11-30-2006, 10:27 AM
I guess I just see a couple cruising down a flat dirt road in a golf kart having a good time with their buddy on a quad idling along side them.. I don't see "irresponsibililty in action" in that picture at all?
I can't hardly believe that somebody would lecture anyone about anything going on in that picture at all? A helmet isn't necesarry at ALL TIMES on a Quad or a golf kart etc.. Just like a life jacket isn't necesarry at ALL TIMES on a boat? If your just going to go cruise around I guess I don't see what the big deal is? If your going to go tear it up, then sure get geared up for the speeds your going to be running?
RD
Very well said.
I usually put on a fire suit & full face helmet to cruise the Islander, 5 point harness also.....

Throttle
11-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Did you just buy it recently at Rainbow Custom Carts? I had the identical cart. I just sold it back to them when I bought my Rhino. If so, I still have the stock rims, tires and suspension.
bought it back in July from Premier, here in Havi...

djunkie
11-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Very well said.
I usually put on a fire suit & full face helmet to cruise the Islander, 5 point harness also.....
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Hallett19
11-30-2006, 01:57 PM
I dont get the whole rhino thing, now with all these kids dying.... no thanks... I aint drinkin' the kool-aide

djunkie
11-30-2006, 02:01 PM
I dont get the whole rhino thing, now with all these kids dying.... no thanks... I aint drinkin' the kool-aide
Ya it really does suck about the kids. If they were only old enough to responsibly operate the vehicle and had the proper safety gear it may have not happened.

Kilrtoy
11-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Ya it really does suck about the kids. If they were only old enough to responsibly operate the vehicle and had the proper safety gear it may have not happened.
Which model did you get me last night and where is my Isaac's

Todd969
11-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Speaking of safety Miguel, weren't you going to have harnesses installed today? What happened?

Biglue
11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
As with every hobby/sport there will injuries or worse. How many times have we read on here of a drowning or boating accident? It's no different. Can they be avoided? Sure. But remember no matter how much you prepare for the worse, tragedy strikes when it wants to.
If you're headed for a mild cruise on a flat road as stated, what's the big deal?
And as far as the thread starter.........I take it you don't own a Rhino either eh Dan? :rolleyes:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 02:27 PM
Which model did you get me last night and where is my Isaac's
46" flat panel LCD. Oh and it was $2k at Pacific Sales. :crossx:
And heres yours Isaac's. And it was mmmmm good.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20512&stc=1