PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hook Ups?

dmontzsta
11-29-2006, 11:18 PM
My Son's birthday is coming up and he wants to go to Disneyland. Anyone here have discount pricing? or know of any specials going on right now?
It would be 2 or 3 Adults and 1 Child. I would like a 1or2 day park hopper.
Thanks for the heads up.

HavasuSelect
11-30-2006, 06:57 AM
My Son's birthday is coming up and he wants to go to Disneyland. Anyone here have discount pricing? or know of any specials going on right now?
It would be 2 or 3 Adults and 1 Child. I would like a 1or2 day park hopper.
Thanks for the heads up.
I don't know if you belong to a credit union, if you do sometimes they offer deals. Or maybe the Union from your job (If you have one).

YeLLowBoaT
11-30-2006, 06:59 AM
CSEA( I'm sure you know some one) has pretty good deals. Unless you know some one that works for the mouse.

voodoomedman
11-30-2006, 07:02 AM
http://www.recreationconnection.com/
Also not for discount but for something else...........
Call Disneyland. If it is your son's birthday you can have a cake party with mickey and minney and I think it only costs you the price of the cake maybe like 20 bucks or so. My sister in law did this. I think my mother in law just called to see if there was any type of birthday thing and found out about it. It was a couple of years ago though.

wright27
11-30-2006, 07:31 AM
My wife went on Ebay and found great package deals.

JB in so cal
11-30-2006, 07:38 AM
Costco. I think it's $5.00 off.

THATJEFFGUY
11-30-2006, 07:49 AM
Disneyland never gives deals...cheap asses ! I just love paying full price only to find that 5 or 6 of the good rides are closed when I get there :yuk:

wright27
11-30-2006, 07:59 AM
Disneyland never gives deals...cheap asses ! I just love paying full price only to find that 5 or 6 of the good rides are closed when I get there :yuk:
Yea that sucks. Last time I went Pirates of the Caribean was close along with Space Mountain. Those are the two best rides. I felt even more ripped off.

dmontzsta
11-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Thanks guys, I hear you about the closures. Do you know how to find out what is closed on certain days?

phebus
11-30-2006, 08:02 AM
I think "scheduled closures" are listed on the disney website.

YeLLowBoaT
11-30-2006, 08:07 AM
you can always call b4 as well.

Kiddunot
11-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks guys, I hear you about the closures. Do you know how to find out what is closed on certain days?
disneyland.com

Havasu Luvr
11-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Just purchased 3 Premium Passports. Couldn't find any discount site anywhere except for travel packages. One is for my little bro who lives just a few blocks away. I think he's going to like this.....he better :mad:

totenhosen
11-30-2006, 06:16 PM
just go to mouseplanet.com and they'll tell you if there are any discounts. Being that this is the Christmas season good luck.

Trailer Park Casanova
11-30-2006, 07:17 PM
Disneyland ride closures and operating hours link:
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/daily/daily?name=CalendarDailyPage&date=20061130&span=1&parkDCA=true&parkDLP=true&parkDTD=true
Discount tickets, the only place in the world the public can just walk up and buy them:
Take the 101 thru downtown south, get off on Temple. You'll unload onto Hope St.
111 No. Hope St. the first building on your right, enter second parking lot entrance marked "Customer Parking/no Music Center parking".
You have 20 minutes free parking.
Ask the numberous friendly security to direct you to the Employees Association located on A level.
Have cash ready, enter LADWP employees association office and step up to the ticket window.
One day park hopper is $64 adults
I think $54 kids, but a significant discount.
Two/three day park hopper passes are a little more.
They sell to anyone, but they may have a policy, so act correct and hit and run.
If you have a big group visiting, it can save a lot of cash.
Tickets are good for about 2 months, and are fully applicable to Season passes purchase.
It is the only place I know that has Disneyland discount tickets by the day(s) if you think it's worth the stop off.
Exit the parking lot rite turn only (CHP is hep, all over the place, and will write you),, then 1 block to 1st st turn left, one block to Grand turn left to Temple st turn left the 101 freeway on ramp located on the rite.
A few Hot Boaters took my tip when they had huge family trips this past summer and saved hundreds of $$.
Not sure if the hassle is worth it for just a few peeps.
You'll save maybe $40+.

Trailer Park Casanova
12-01-2006, 06:33 AM
Bump