PDA

View Full Version : B & D Marine....Wow - what service!!!

29 Lavey
01-23-2006, 03:24 PM
B & D Marine is awesome!!!!
I had a problem with my boat last week and these guys helped me out. My motor wasn't running right, I didn't have an appointment, AND I was in a bind, and they said "sure, bring it over" and put me at the head of the line.
Both owners jumped in and started searching.....It didn't take them long to find the problem, and then they fixed it while I waited.
Parts in stock, great prices and awesome service.
I don't normally post but service like this should get attention.
B & D Marine is in El Monte - (626) 443-3721
Chris

OGShocker
01-23-2006, 04:31 PM
That is awesome news... Not surprising however, Brian, Dane and the rest of the B&D crew are the best in the business!!! Matter of fact, our boat should be over there in the next day or two!
B&D ROCKS!!!

Liquid Courage
01-23-2006, 04:35 PM
I've going to Brian for years. It's very nice to have a mechanic that believes in honesty, integrity, realiability and not over charging.

boxscore
01-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Not enough of those peeps in the boat repair biz. Thanks for the lead!

RiverDave
01-23-2006, 08:22 PM
Not sure which of the owners I met, but he was definately a cool guy. Met up with him down at Havasu Springs on one of those real hung over kinda mornings..
Don't remember much, but he's got a sweet hallet. I believe he's also selling a twin turbo dimarco on here right now as well.
RD

atomickitn
01-23-2006, 08:28 PM
yep brian is the s**t the whole family is such nice people we at dana boats take our merc stuf to him as well .......cant say enough :)

blownupsleek
01-23-2006, 08:51 PM
I NEVER post (hardly) but ck it out!! Steve @ Savage Marine hooked me up pulling my motor! sold me a fly wheel and had me out same day on a HOLIDAY! weekend! And cheeper than any of the local guys!! WOW! BTW He does not know me at all!! No wonder he is growing sooo well! And I think it was his wife that fed me lunch! and would not take my $!!! Well for the food anyhow. Thanks to That crew! Beware of that blobsdaleguy! I got less performance from him than I did from Steve and I paid about 300 times more! :cry:

RiverDave
01-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Is blownupsleek, the same guy that used to be blownsleek on here?
If it is, I do believe I done pissed on that blosdale motor once.. LOL (Nothing against blosdale, kind of an accident as we were getting towed in on elsinore)
RD

Redneck
01-23-2006, 08:54 PM
my boat doesnt go anywere else but B and D to get work done matter of fact it should be there in the next month or so to get its upgrade. Like my Sig says B&D Rocks

Rexone
01-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Beware of that blobsdaleguy!
Jeff Blosdale passed away awhile back so I think you're just a bit tardy on the heads up there Mr never post hardly.
I got less performance from him than I did from Steve and I paid about 300 times more!
Yes I'm sure that's an accurate estimate. :rolleyes: :yuk:
Congrats on the thread jack though.

OGShocker
01-25-2006, 07:32 AM
I NEVER post (hardly) but ck it out!!
You might want to keep it that way... :rolleyes: