PDA

View Full Version : Snoopy Dog/Dog

dirty old man
11-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Why can't law enforcement keep this idiot in jail on many felony charges? Twice arrested for possesion of guns, drugs, etc and he keeps bailing out. You'd think LE would be a little frustrated by the courts that keep letting him out. WTF

LHC30Victory
11-30-2006, 02:20 PM
You'd think LE would be a little frustrated by the courts that keep letting him out. WTF
Same game, different players,,,,more money on this one...
Life goes on and on and....

AZKC
11-30-2006, 02:28 PM
A gun and some contraban :) hell thats a misdemeanor in LA county.

3 daytona`s
11-30-2006, 02:58 PM
A gun and some contraban :) hell thats a misdemeanor in LA county.
:D

burtandnancy
11-30-2006, 04:32 PM
I think it was at least three (3) felony stops in the last few weeks; OC Airport, Burbank Airport and then outside NBC studios, plus they found more at his home. Each time he had guns and dope. Wish he'd try that in Phoenix, don't think he'd walk so easily...

707dog
11-30-2006, 05:27 PM
as we all have learned in the past fame+$$$= a free to go card!! but that card dont work in the street life, now thats where the gunz come into play cause fame "n" $$$ dont stop other bangers from puttin a hot one in ya azz..its goes to say you play you pay...LOL

SHOTKALLIN
11-30-2006, 06:34 PM
He has a felony O.C. case right now for trying to carry an expendable baton onto a plane at John Wayne. Whats this new charge? He should have also been charged with trying to free TOOKIE.

THATJEFFGUY
11-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Why can't they just leave "S N DoubleO P" alone ! He's got plenty of money and will post bail every time. He's also got a damn good attorney and it will cost the taxpayers more to fight his cases than it's worth. Fo shizzle my nizzle !!

GrapeApe
11-30-2006, 07:39 PM
Why can't they just leave "S N DoubleO P" alone ! He's got plenty of money and will post bail every time. He's also got a damn good attorney and it will cost the taxpayers more to fight his cases than it's worth. Fo shizzle my nizzle !!
Are you serious? So because he has money, he should be above the Law?
*** Grape Ape ***

SHOTKALLIN
11-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Snoop created a youth football league for at risk kids so that when he breaks the law you can say he aint all that bad. I bet his punk ass needed a tax deduction.

lawbreaker2
11-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Why is it, a man here in ohio has been busted 27 times for D.U.I and no Insur. and they keep letting him go, but another guy got 5 years for busting up paper boxes and takeing the money out to buy crack. :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
11-30-2006, 08:39 PM
*** Grape Ape ***
What world do you live in?
Him and the other THOUSANDS of celebrities and millionaires that aren't held to the same standard as "everyone" else.
brian

SHOTKALLIN
11-30-2006, 08:42 PM
don't insult a real american icon "Snoopy" witha loser named snoop dope shizzle whatever dogg dumbass. he 's a good role model for kids tha wanna live the rap life, yippee.
SOCIETY NEEDS A HIT SQUAD

SHOTKALLIN
11-30-2006, 08:43 PM
They should start with everyone that was at the free Tookie rally. Snoop at the top of the list.

GrapeApe
11-30-2006, 08:44 PM
What world do you live in?
Him and the other THOUSANDS of celebrities and millionaires that aren't held to the same standard as "everyone" else.
brian
I agree, that money has allowed Stars to skate sometimes.. So LE should just look the other way? I was replying to THATJEFFGUY's post saying to "Just leave him alone". So if a convicted felon is busted for carrying a firearm, and drugs, dont bother arresting him??
*** Grape Ape ***

73kona455
11-30-2006, 09:05 PM
They should start with everyone that was at the free Tookie rally. Snoop at the top of the list.
:) :) :) :) :) :)

C-2
11-30-2006, 10:21 PM
Somebody's out to get him.
Oh wait, that was Axel..... :hammer2: :hammer2:

UltraClean
12-01-2006, 10:39 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
Oh ya its been done over and over again...Robert Downey Jr...OJ...Snoop...i can go on for a while naming diff celebs...just the way it goes man :crossx:

Old Texan
12-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Oh ya its been done over and over again...Robert Downey Jr...OJ...Snoop...i can go on for a while naming diff celebs...just the way it goes man :crossx:
"...they's just good 'ol boys, never meaning no harm....been fightin' with the law since the day they was born......makin' their way, anyway they know how......"