PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question

Her454
11-30-2006, 11:37 AM
For the last couple years every time I walk through any store that has a security type device at the door I set them off. Either going in or going out. Its actually a joke now that it happens so much but last night it got embarassing as I was searched going out the door. I have NO clue what sets it off and have gone through my purse etc and can't figure it out? Anyone know what could be doing this?

RiverDave
11-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Your magnetic personallity?
RD

HCS
11-30-2006, 11:38 AM
For the last couple years every time I walk through any store that has a security type device at the door I set them off. Either going in or going out. Its actually a joke now that it happens so much but last night it got embarassing as I was searched going out the door. I have NO clue what sets it off and have gone through my purse etc and can't figure it out? Anyone know what could be doing this?
Any metal in your bones?

Jbb
11-30-2006, 11:38 AM
Could be that big plate in your head?

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Ya have Nipple Rings??? :rollside: I know that when I did....I set the alarms off comming back from Mexico! :220v:

YeLLowBoaT
11-30-2006, 11:40 AM
do you take your id badge with you in the stores? In anohter life, I use to work in a office down town... you needed to have a badge to open all the doors. It would set of the alarms every time.
That or maybe the guy watching the camera though you were hot and wanted to patt search you. :)

topless
11-30-2006, 11:40 AM
It's the pins in your arm silly.

Jbb
11-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Maybe it's your belt buckle?
http://www.infectiousthreads.com/Images/big_buck_ss_cowboy.jpg

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 11:42 AM
:220v: :220v: :220v: That is funny!
Hey Traci..email me or Pm me a pic of you...hubby wants to see. ( I think your personality reminds him of me) :220v: :p It's the pins in your arm silly.

DILLIGAF
11-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Hidden body piercings? :)
Hmmmmm........

Her454
11-30-2006, 11:59 AM
It goes off when Im not wearing my badge and its not in my purse. I only have pierced ears and belly.....nothing hidden LOL but it goes off when there is nothing in.
I dont think its the pins in the arm, they are not supposed to do that. Are they?
I think RD is right :crossx: :rollside:

HCS
11-30-2006, 12:09 PM
It goes off when Im not wearing my badge and its not in my purse. I only have pierced ears and belly.....nothing hidden LOL but it goes off when there is nothing in.
I dont think its the pins in the arm, they are not supposed to do that. Are they?
I think RD is right :crossx: :rollside:
Try walking through it naked. That should narrow it down. :)

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 12:12 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: LOL! Hot Boat Detection Dept. has spoken! :rollside:

Ziggy
11-30-2006, 12:13 PM
That or maybe the guy watching the camera though you were hot and wanted to patt search you. :)
I think YellowBoat is right :cool:

Her454
11-30-2006, 12:15 PM
LOL thats what I said last night :rollside:

phebus
11-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Did your husband plant a detection device somewhere in your body you don't know about? :)

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 12:20 PM
i get locked in at the bank and i couldnt figure out why,it was my steel toe boots!you can have keys and such but if it detects enough metal mass to be a gun it locks you in.

Flyinbowtie
11-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Traci;
It probably is the metal in your arm.
I set off the metal dectectors at the airport now; the doc even gave me a laminated ID card that says "The bear of this card has bio-mechanical spinal implants, which may activate a security system"...
Lucky me, I ain't had to go to a mall yet, so I don't know if I will set them off there.

topless
11-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Well Traci, if its not the pins in your arm I suggest you stop stealing. That will solve the problem.

RitcheyRch
11-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Do you carry your garage door remote in your purse? Did that for years to my gf when she carried the remote in her purse.

Rexone
11-30-2006, 12:42 PM
If you stop stealin shit the alarms won't go off.

topless
11-30-2006, 12:43 PM
If you stop stealin shit the alarms won't go off.Stop copying my posts. :mad:

Her454
11-30-2006, 12:47 PM
Traci;
It probably is the metal in your arm.
I set off the metal dectectors at the airport now; the doc even gave me a laminated ID card that says "The bear of this card has bio-mechanical spinal implants, which may activate a security system"...
Lucky me, I ain't had to go to a mall yet, so I don't know if I will set them off there.
I jokingly asked the doctors about "setting off the airport alarms" after my surgery and he just laughed and said no so I assumed it meant all security?
Seriously, I have no idea whats setting them off.
BTW, I sucessfully completed my rehab for stealing. Right after my ***boat rehab..........

Rexone
11-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Stop copying my posts. :mad:
Oh Silly, I'd have to actually read the thread to avoid that. :)

BIGAMIST
11-30-2006, 01:02 PM
It's your IUD :rollside:

Her454
11-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Did your husband plant a detection device somewhere in your body you don't know about? :)
:rolleyes: :rollside:

Rexone
11-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Did your husband
:boxed:

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 01:06 PM
LMAO :)

photo chick
11-30-2006, 01:12 PM
do you wear sketcher tennis shoes? They have a metal piece in one shoe of each pair... I have two staples and one screw in each knee and never have set off detectors, except in Europe....

Her454
11-30-2006, 01:16 PM
do you wear sketcher tennis shoes? They have a metal piece in one shoe of each pair... I have two staples and one screw in each knee and never have set off detectors, except in Europe....
LOL actually I do wear them alot........... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea:

Rexone
11-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Headline: Rural Northern California, AP Network:
Local woman apprehended exiting local Target store suspected of being copycat shoebomber. Local authorities indicate the suspect did not have intentions of detonating bombs in the store but rather was staking out the parking lot for what is suspected to be rude or arrogant parking ettiquite by local Christmas shoppers.
Authorities noted suspect had made a large purchase of jello in the Target store and it's not known at this time if the purchase was related to bomb making materials or not. Suspect was wearing a tattered baseball cap with the insignia of skull and crossbones with the slogan "Die MF XMASShoppers" under the insignia.
No further details were available.

kanedog
11-30-2006, 01:40 PM
steel ben wa balls

Kilrtoy
11-30-2006, 01:40 PM
Its the micro chip tracking device I had planted in you.....

Her454
11-30-2006, 01:42 PM
Local woman apprehended exiting local Target store suspected of being copycat shoebomber. Local authorities indicate the suspect did not have intentions of detonating bombs in the store but rather was staking out the parking lot for what is suspected to be rude or arrogant parking ettiquite by local Christmas shoppers.
Authorities noted suspect had made a large purchase of jello in the Target store and it's not known at this time if the purchase was related to bomb making materials or not. Suspect was wearing a tattered baseball cap with the insignia of skull and crossbones with the slogan "Die MF XMASShoppers" under the insignia.
No further details were available.
OMFG! ROTFLMFAO! Seriously Mike, you have out done yourself on this one! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

3 daytona`s
11-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Oh Silly, I'd have to actually read the thread to avoid that. :)
Rex,you sure have been testy lately, everything o.k. :idea: :)

topless
11-30-2006, 01:55 PM
No further details were available.ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was funny. :crossx: :crossx:

Infomaniac
11-30-2006, 01:59 PM
If I were you I would take off running each time it happens.

Her454
11-30-2006, 02:07 PM
If I were you I would take off running each time it happens.
And you are going to take up the donation for bail money right? :rollside:

topless
11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
And you are going to take up the donation for bail money right? :rollside:
Later can have his wife ask for the donations. She seems pretty good in that department. :crossx:
(not that you'll ever see any of it)

Her454
11-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Later can have his wife ask for the donations. She seems pretty good in that department. :crossx:
(not that you'll ever see any of it)
I think I'll just let them search me then. BTW, we going shopping when I come down next month? :crossx:

BarryMac
11-30-2006, 02:14 PM
The mini vibrator? Maybe the batteries are setting it off...
Another note, your sig line "Bah Humbug...... Did I mention I hate Malls and parking lots this time of year...?" reminds me of a story on the local SD news last week, they did a story on people standing in parking spots saving them while there dipshit friends drive around, the one group that they focused on stood in a parking stall for 20 minutes before the driver of the car showed up, these two little chicks almost got their asses kicked twice by people on camera...

Her454
11-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Another note, your sig line "Bah Humbug...... Did I mention I hate Malls and parking lots this time of year...?" reminds me of a story on the local SD news last week, they did a story on people standing in parking spots saving them while there dipshit friends drive around, the one group that they focused on stood in a parking stall for 20 minutes before the driver of the car showed up, these two little chicks almost got their asses kicked twice by people on camera...
ROTFLMAO............ Are you being sarcastic or have you read this?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65690&highlight=bah+humbug

BarryMac
11-30-2006, 02:23 PM
ROTFLMAO............ Are you being sarcastic or have you read this?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65690&highlight=bah+humbug
I remember that thread, I was a lurker back then... :D :D :) ;)
You were actually the first person that I thought of when I watched the story on the news... :D

Her454
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
I remember that thread, I was a lurker back then... :D :D :) ;)
You were actually the first person that I thought of when I watched the story on the news... :D
I was there last night at the same mall and its already a nightmare...but no selfish biatches saving spots this time LOL.

Ziggy
11-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Should be WAY easy to park a Broom :crossx:

topless
11-30-2006, 02:33 PM
I think I'll just let them search me then. BTW, we going shopping when I come down next month? :crossx:You bet and I'll have a pen a paper ready for those gift cards too. :crossx:

Her454
11-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Should be WAY easy to park a Broom :crossx:
You bet and I'll have a pen a paper ready for those gift cards too. :crossx:
LMAO! Smartazz'z :crossx:

Blown 472
11-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Got a full body cavitiy body search yet?

Debbolas
12-01-2006, 07:11 AM
I jokingly asked the doctors about "setting off the airport alarms" after my surgery and he just laughed and said no so I assumed it meant all security?
Seriously, I have no idea whats setting them off.
BTW, I sucessfully completed my rehab for stealing. Right after my ***boat rehab..........
I've had spinal surgery, 3 levels replaced and two rods put into my back. I don't set off any metal detectors, even at the airport. I was all ready to show them my narly scars :D
My daughter once bought a prom dress and we had to take it back to get the security device removed....is is possible your purse or jacket has a tiny one that has not been removed?
Perhaps you should do as Topless and Mike suggest and just put the stolen items away ;)

Arkansas
12-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Happens to me at Target pretty frequently for some reason....
I like to flash the security guard a "deer in the headlights look" and pretend to take off running...That would really crack my wife up about the first 5 times I did it...
She also loves it when, for the hundredth time, after the credit card machine says "Accepted" I pretend much glee and quiz the cashier "they took that card?" or when I hand her the card and say "See if they'll take that one?"

Her454
12-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Happens to me at Target pretty frequently for some reason....
I like to flash the security guard a "deer in the headlights look" and pretend to take off running...That would really crack my wife up about the first 5 times I did it...
She also loves it when, for the hundredth time, after the credit card machine says "Accepted" I pretend much glee and quiz the cashier "they took that card?" or when I hand her the card and say "See if they'll take that one?"
ROTFLMAO! Thanks Okie...I mean Arkie. :rollside:

Jordy
12-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Maybe that was the remote egg she was talking about... :idea: :D