PDA

View Full Version : Sunk the Cell Phone.....

topless
11-30-2006, 11:21 PM
So I'm in my house talking on my cell phone for a long time and heard some sort of beep but ignored it. When I turned around, it died on me and I almost died with it. Luckily I had a charger handy and plugged it in but not before I lost my call. I'll gladly take donations for the battery life lost. I didn't even get to say good bye. :cry: Don't bash me or I'll have all my relatives come on here in my defense. I'm going through a hard time here with a dead cell phone and all.

Ultracrazy
12-01-2006, 02:06 AM
So I'm in my house talking on my cell phone for a long time and heard some sort of beep but ignored it. When I turned around, it died on me and I almost died with it. Luckily I had a charger handy and plugged it in but not before I lost my call. I'll gladly take donations for the battery life lost. I didn't even get to say good bye. :cry: Don't bash me or I'll have all my relatives come on here in my defense. I'm going through a hard time here with a dead cell phone and all.
You need a hobby........... :rolleyes:

73kona455
12-01-2006, 04:56 AM
Will your wife come on here asking for donations? :rolleyes:
Did the sheriffs office come out and help you with it? :rolleyes:
I hope it wasnt too tramatic for you.... :rollside:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 05:48 AM
Very good, I found no spelling or punctuation errors :cool:
But, I will be checking!

purrfecttremor
12-01-2006, 05:56 AM
Boy what a sad story :cry:

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 05:59 AM
Well, maybe my post was error. :messedup:
Seems You may have forgot some type of punctuation
["Luckily I had a charger handyand plugged it in"]

LAND_LOVER69
12-01-2006, 07:23 AM
Can you hear me now?
Good!

HM
12-01-2006, 07:30 AM
It was me that she was talking to, so then I had to come over to finish the conversation and I ended up sinking the penis, balls deep. :D

Jetaholic
12-01-2006, 07:55 AM
It was me that she was talking to, so then I had to come over to finish the conversation and I ended up sinking the penis, balls deep. :D
Now THAT'S what we need right there....a "Sunk The Topless" thread!:crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
12-01-2006, 08:21 AM
Now THAT'S what we need right there....a "Sunk IN The Topless" thread!:crossx:
Fixed.

Jetaholic
12-01-2006, 08:22 AM
Fixed.
Now come on guys...that's not cool changing my posts like that. That's how rumors get started and people start bashing me and topless due to the rumors, m'kay? :crossx::p

Ziggy
12-01-2006, 08:31 AM
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/smilies/deadhorse.gif

RitcheyRch
12-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Where do I send my donation?

Jetaholic
12-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Where do I send my donation?
I don't think she'll be needing it. From what I read, HolyMoly gave her a "donation" last night. :p

RitcheyRch
12-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Guess I was a little late with my kindness....LMAO
I don't think she'll be needing it. From what I read, HolyMoly gave her a "donation" last night. :p

Old Texan
12-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Just got this PM'd to me:
The phone is not "officially" lost unless you dropped in the toilet or something. This story therefore is completely a fraud and you better started sending those donations back and figure out how the midget is gonna get back a poke...... :eat:
And watch he don't leave no squirrel behind, those things tend to get awful itchy after a bit.
Next time you get one of these hair brained schemes going, think about some poor bastard accidentally flushing their phone and not getting any help 'cause of this scam...... :cry:
I think we're gonna have to have Cupid come over and keep an eye on things. Got room for a trailer out back???? :sleeping:
Later