PDA

View Full Version : soooo my 1st ex ...

lucky
12-01-2006, 06:46 AM
Calls me up this morning and informs me that my daughter is still sick and that she is going to stay at her house ( she's staying home also ) and then proceeds to tell me Happy anniversy ???????? I'm like what ??? Our divorce -- lmao -- Ohhh yea it was :) lmao

topless
12-01-2006, 06:53 AM
Calls me up this morning and informs me that my daughter is still sick and that she is going to stay at her house ( she's staying home also ) and then proceeds to tell me Happy anniversy ???????? I'm like what ??? Our divorce -- lmao -- Ohhh yea it was :) lmaoI did that to my ex the first year we were divorced. He called me 1 year to the date it was final and he just laughed. (He's not laughing now)

YeLLowBoaT
12-01-2006, 06:55 AM
Its not nice to do that to lucky ,topless. :)

topless
12-01-2006, 06:57 AM
Its not nice to do that to lucky ,topless. :)He misses me. :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
12-01-2006, 06:59 AM
yeah well its not every day that you get to marry some one thats always topless.

lucky
12-01-2006, 07:00 AM
I did that to my ex the first year we were divorced. He called me 1 year to the date it was final and he just laughed. (He's not laughing now)
In my best elmer fud voice -- " be Vewwwy Vewwwy Carful- I'm hunting Rabbits " .......... Actually hun she said it kindly!! after two years of hating her and another wife - she was"nt a bad person .. just had Problemes that she did not want to fix .

460 jus getn it
12-01-2006, 07:16 AM
In my best elmer fud voice -- " be Vewwwy Vewwwy Carful- I'm hunting Rabbits " .......... Actually hun she said it kindly!! after two years of hating her and another wife - she was"nt a bad person .. just had Problemes that she did not want to fix .
Awwwww the softer side of lucky....................LMAO

topless
12-01-2006, 07:18 AM
Before he became a Benchracer.................

HocusPocus
12-01-2006, 07:18 AM
last time my ex wife called me, i had my number changed. :crossx:

Debbolas
12-01-2006, 07:24 AM
I met Lucky at our Twins meet two years ago.....:D
Deb<----------just another offtopic post ;)
So it was like a friendly exchange?

460 jus getn it
12-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Before he became a Benchracer.................Im still convinced the girls he had call me the other nite were workers at the local video store............................................. ............................................
He is all about bench racing............................................ ..................

2forcefull
12-01-2006, 07:36 AM
last time my ex wife called me, i had my number changed. :crossx:
Hey, HP
thanks Again for the help with the pictures,
still haven't figured it out, I know, I know it's easy :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
12-01-2006, 10:18 AM
I always dread getting calls from the ex-wife.

Ziggy
12-01-2006, 10:59 AM
I always dread getting calls from the ex-wife.Me too, they used to always cost me more money :mad: ............but now I can just laugh at her and her drunken/doped up white trash life while I enjoy our grandson.

lucky
12-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Im still convinced the girls he had call me the other nite were workers at the local video store............................................. ............................................
He is all about bench racing............................................ ..................
sr to dissipoint - and hey they are both over 21

ratso
12-01-2006, 11:19 AM
I like calls from my exes... All about how you play it and how you lay it... :crossx:
The way I look at it, if you can't get along with em or make up, you're just beating yourself out of another piece of ass... :idea:

RitcheyRch
12-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Mine doesnt cost me more money. She is afraid of my attorney so not worried about that. Just hate talking with her.
Me too, they used to always cost me more money :mad: ............but now I can just laugh at her and her drunken/doped up white trash life while I enjoy our grandson.

lucky
12-01-2006, 11:28 AM
I like calls from my exes... All about how you play it and how you lay it... :crossx:
The way I look at it, if you can't get along with em or make up, you're just beating yourself out of another piece of ass... :idea:
problem is - there is not enough make up I rode that shit hard - and it went coyote :) :cool: lmao I'm such a pig

Mrs.Racer277
12-01-2006, 11:33 AM
How many Ex's are there??? LOL :)

Mrs.Racer277
12-01-2006, 11:34 AM
problem is - there is not enough make up I rode that shit hard - and it went coyote :) :cool: lmao I'm such a pig
:rollside: :rollside:

Biglue
12-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Fag. :crossx:

partytime
12-01-2006, 11:46 AM
How in the hell are you able to pull that off?
I can't even look at my X. (She was, and still is I guess, a beautiful woman). But I'm not sure I'll get over what she did for a long time. :mad:

ratso
12-01-2006, 12:43 PM
How in the hell are you able to pull that off?
I can't even look at my X. (She was, and still is I guess, a beautiful woman). But I'm not sure I'll get over what she did for a long time. :mad:
As far as exes, and as long as we are talking wives... you detach yourself, physically and emotionally. You walk the fukk away and never look back. You stay in there and try to get them back and try to work things out, they are gonna lose every last ounce of respect for you. Then you are screwed. Let em go... they will usually find out the grass ain't no greener... and if it is, it still has to be mowed. First hint things are over, get the fukk out... hit em harder than whatever it is they hit you with, which 99% of the time is cheating... although it was probably over long before the cheating started. Be a man and not some whining puss. Chances are, they can't make anything else work, and when they hit rock bottom, you need to be there waiting. I've spent my entire life with marriages and in between marriages just laying groundwork. You play it right, you'll have more ass lined up than you care to look at. I still see exes, wives and girlfriends, on a fairly regular basis... we get together, do our thing, and go on about our lives. My ex #4 stayed over for the Thanksgiving holidays. A couple months back, I stayed with ex #1 a couple of days in Tennessee, while I was driving back from Ohio after picking up a new truck (Went out with a chick I saw on the personals from Cincinnati while up there)... Anyhow, getting off track here... I will never hold anything against a woman, girlfriend, or wife. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work. Why be pissed about it??? Some people aren't marriage material... Apparently I'm not and I know for damn sure the ones I was married to aren't either, because two are going through, you guessed it, another divorce... and whose shoulder do they come and cry on... Kill em with kindness... more often than not it will work out in your favor.

lucky
12-01-2006, 01:25 PM
As far as exes, and as long as we are talking wives... you detach yourself, physically and emotionally. You walk the fukk away and never look back. You stay in there and try to get them back and try to work things out, they are gonna lose every last ounce of respect for you. Then you are screwed. Let em go... they will usually find out the grass ain't no greener... and if it is, it still has to be mowed. First hint things are over, get the fukk out... hit em harder than whatever it is they hit you with, which 99% of the time is cheating... although it was probably over long before the cheating started. Be a man and not some whining puss. Chances are, they can't make anything else work, and when they hit rock bottom, you need to be there waiting. I've spent my entire life with marriages and in between marriages just laying groundwork. You play it right, you'll have more ass lined up than you care to look at. I still see exes, wives and girlfriends, on a fairly regular basis... we get together, do our thing, and go on about our lives. My ex #4 stayed over for the Thanksgiving holidays. A couple months back, I stayed with ex #1 a couple of days in Tennessee, while I was driving back from Ohio after picking up a new truck (Went out with a chick I saw on the personals from Cincinnati while up there)... Anyhow, getting off track here... I will never hold anything against a woman, girlfriend, or wife. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work. Why be pissed about it??? Some people aren't marriage material... Apparently I'm not and I know for damn sure the ones I was married to aren't either, because two are going through, you guessed it, another divorce... and whose shoulder do they come and cry on... Kill em with kindness... more often than not it will work out in your favor.
Ratso - Your my hero--
Except i know for dam sure you where holding somthing agaist them

H2oracer
12-01-2006, 01:48 PM
My ex's don't call me but on fathers day I get cards from all over the world :cool:

Parker Dreamin
12-01-2006, 03:28 PM
sr to dissipoint - and hey they are both over 21
I think I have seen this pictures with something less on..... just maybe.

Kim Hanson
12-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Before he became a Benchracer.................
You say that like its a bad thing.................... :crossx: ...........( . )( . )..............

SmokinLowriderSS
12-01-2006, 05:07 PM
That's a pretty fair description of why I got rid of my 2nd ex.
I got 8 good years of hatred out of it tho, and she NEVER dared to call me unless business involving my daughter forced her to, and then it was something she would have prefered not to do. She was finally removed from my s**t list this past spring.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Oh I could nail that 2nd one with nothing more than a phone call. Thank god I have more respect for my tool than to ever soil it THERE again. :yuk: