PDA

View Full Version : Graphics needed

Sportin' Wood
01-23-2006, 05:16 PM
With all the discussion on graphics that takes place on this board I figured there is no better place then here to get ideas for a new paint job for my Rock buggy. The paint sponsor wants a new look when it heads to Moab Utah for the easter Jeep Safari. He says come up with something new because its getting a new look so people won't say they have allready seen that car.( I have a few ideas but more imput can't hurt)
Sorry no dragons or smurfs please. Skulls are OK as the dash has quit a few on it and we are not redoing that. I would like to keep the orange and blue but I'm planning on switching to Viper blue. Keep in mind that its a "rock" buggy and gets tons of use. I have been lucky so far and not wiped out any panals... But it could happen.
Heres a link to some pics.
http://www.rockbuggysupply.com/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=677
If you guys have seen anything that I could get inspiration from that would be great.
Thanks a bunch. Its going to paint in about 2 weeks.

BarryMac
01-23-2006, 05:24 PM
With all the discussion on graphics that takes place on this board I figured there is no better place then here to get ideas for a new paint job for my Rock buggy. The paint sponsor wants a new look when it heads to Moab Utah for the easter Jeep Safari. He says come up with something new because its getting a new look so people won't say they have allready seen that car.( I have a few ideas but more imput can't hurt)
Sorry no dragons or smurfs please. Skulls are OK as the dash has quit a few on it and we are not redoing that. I would like to keep the orange and blue but I'm planning on switching to Viper blue. Keep in mind that its a "rock" buggy and gets tons of use. I have been lucky so far and not wiped out any panals... But it could happen.
Heres a link to some pics.
http://www.rockbuggysupply.com/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=677
If you guys have seen anything that I could get inspiration from that would be great.
Thanks a bunch. Its going to paint in about 2 weeks.
Lots of Tribal Flames... :D :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-23-2006, 05:29 PM
Whatever you do, do NOT go over to the Trident boat web site!
:D

NOTALENT
01-23-2006, 05:33 PM
The two that come to mind are Jayd Jr and H20ski2fast....

Squirtin Thunder
01-23-2006, 05:39 PM
But Wess has some cool designs !!!

RiverDave
01-23-2006, 05:40 PM
That thing looks like more fun then you could shake a stick at! :D
RD

BarryMac
01-23-2006, 05:54 PM
That thing looks like more fun then you could shake a stick at! :D
RD
Scratch the tribal flames, paint lots of sticks on it... :D :D :D

Ziggy
01-23-2006, 06:09 PM
3D paint job that makes it look like its full of dents and scratches. :idea: kinda along the lines of the boats with big cracks/holes

Riverkid
01-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Paint it up like the last Troy Lee job on Pfleuger's truck?... That thing looked bitchin. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Paint it up like the last Troy Lee job on Pfleuger's truck?... That thing looked bitchin. :)
The new Pflueger design was one of my idea's but we kinda allready did that to the other rig. Maybe I could go low carb? :) You are right the old paint was bitchin!
I think some bass boat glitter might be in order this time around, the painter has a jar of glitter and a gun he used one time. He swore never again, he's still got glitter all over the place. Sounds like a challenge. :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-23-2006, 08:05 PM
Lots of Tribal Flames... :D :D :D
There even over done in Rock Crawling Barry :yuk:

Froggystyle
01-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Good to see the word is getting out...
Now, Jeff... If you want to come over some time I would be happy to help you draw some stuff up.
Bring line art if you have it.

Sleek-Jet
01-24-2006, 10:25 AM
3D paint job that makes it look like its full of dents and scratches. :idea: kinda along the lines of the boats with big cracks/holes
A sledge hammer and scotch brite would give it the right "patina"... :D