PDA

View Full Version : Ipod ear buds?

2Driver
12-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Need a pair for my wifes x-mas stocking. Any worth the $50-$100 upgrade?

Froggystyle
12-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Need a pair for my wifes x-mas stocking. Any worth the $50-$100 upgrade?
I have two Ipods and have never used the buds. You can have my brand new ones if you want to for a stocking stuffer. I think they are still all coiled up in the plastic with the little foam condoms and everything.

2Driver
12-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Thanks Wes. I was looking to upgrade from those standard buds to get better sound and comfort.
Happy Holidays

Phat Matt
12-01-2006, 11:43 AM
This is s great brand.
www.shurestore.com
You can search around on the net for better deals.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
12-01-2006, 11:49 AM
This is s great brand.
www.shurestore.com
You can search around on the net for better deals.
They sale these at best buy. Just picked up a pair. 99 bucks and yes there worth it.

GunninGopher
12-01-2006, 03:23 PM
I have some Etymotic (spelled bad) ER6's or something like that. They are OK as they have a ton of noise reduction and sound pretty good. I just ordered an employee who is half deaf a pair of Shure's with some custom ear molds that are done at the ear doctor, so that he can hear us talk to him over our radios.
He says that the custom ear molds really block out the outside sound and he can wear them all day comfortably. I think they cost about 50 bucks (someone else does the paying). So get the Shure in-ear buds with the custom molds and they'll set you back about $150, I think. They look kind of like hearing aids in the ear, however.