PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a job (computer/network related)

Some Kind Of Monster
12-01-2006, 10:57 AM
I know there are lots of connections here on the boards. I'm looking for a computer related job. I've been a network administrator as well as a desktop/laptop/network repair technician. I figured I would throw my resume on here in case someone knows someone hiring in the Phoenix/Mesa/Chandler area. Thanks!
William Alan Bohucki
Objective: To utilize personal and past job experience and training to assist an organization in reaching it’s goals. To develop, create, and implement new technologies that save time, money, and more efficiently serve the consumer while developing a margin of profit for the company.
Experience:
January 2005-March 2006 New Age Computers
3029 N. Alma School Rd. #117
Chandler AZ 85224
Tech 3
 Supervised troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of all computers at customers locations, and in shop (software and hardware). Oversaw design and sales of custom equipment. Utilized networking skills in wired and wireless environments with Cisco and other equipment. Customer relations in sales and troubleshooting both on the phone and in person. This job required fluent understanding of many operating systems including all forms of Microsoft server, professional, home, and DOS. Further understanding of Linux and Unix. Also required fluent understanding of several programming languages including HTML and web design. Also trained new employees.
May 1998 – October 2004 Asset Technologies
154 W. Hillside st.
Mesa AZ 85201
Owner
 Owned and operated company dealing with all aspects of computers including custom networks, custom computers for unusual applications, software and web design, programming, remote computer administration, computer repair, laptop hardware repair, bookwork and taxes, sales, marketing, customer relations, purchasing, maintenene and all other general duties.
August 1998 – May 2002 Life School College Prep
65 E. 1st Avenue, Ste 105
Mesa AZ 85210
Network Administrator
Built and maintained entire school network including administration of Windows NT and Windows 2000 Server and educational software. Acted “on-call” 24/7 for computer troubleshooting and repair. Achieved minimal downtime and managed a very successful network.

robk
12-01-2006, 01:33 PM
You might want to go into a little more detail on the specific software and network technologies you've used... Which Linux distros, which flavors of UNIX, specific desktop/server/network hardware, etc.
I can hook you up with some good recruiters but they're generally based in So Cal, although they usually have contact with other recruiters throughout the southwest. PM if you're interested.
Rob