PDA

View Full Version : More Rhino hook-ups.... :)

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 02:54 PM
OK so my buddy Jason at Rancho motorsports finally jumped on the Rhino band wagon and is carrying all kinds of parts for them.
He is carrying the Rhinotech Inc. Long travel kits, cages, and bumpers etc.....
www.rhinotechinc.net
Also has a full Billet Alum. arm kit stock length and long travel....pricey but it looks PIMP.
Of course he has wheels and tires in stock along with the intake and filters....soon to have the KMS clutch sheaves in stock (next week).
Also has mirrors and lights...etc...
Since he's just starting out he's willing to deal on some of this stuff to the HB.com crowd so give him a call if you're looking for some stuff.
His shop is in Ontario right at the intersection of the 10 and 15 fwy's.
Jason Riley at Rancho Motorsports (909) 390-9722
I think he's already hooked a few HBer's with wheels and tires.
OK SPAM over :crossx:
Chris

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 02:58 PM
When are you getting new wheels,Billet arms and a KMS 686? :crossx: :crossx:
I will hit him up for the intake,sheave and jet kit before I go out next. :p :rollside:
Does the first guy to post get a new billet arm kit that is the same as the factory parts? :idea: :crossx: (I can't imagine anyone spending money on that :cry: )
Does he plan to carry Artic cat suff? :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 02:59 PM
When are you going new wheels,Billet arms and a KMS 686? :crossx: :crossx:
I will hit him up for the intake,sheave and jet kit before I go out next. :p :rollside:
Great. Guess I have to get that now. Fawk!!!!! Maybe we can get a deal on 2 setups. :crossx:

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:12 PM
The billet kit is way pricey...looks bitchen but I just can't see spending the $$$ for it and have it weaker than the chromoly kit's available. I got to see the Rhino Tech LT in person today and I'm really impressed, very heavy duty arms and the dual rate Kings look pimp, can't wait to see how it rides.
Let me know when you guys want the intakes and sheaves.....he has intakes in stock and the sheaves should show up next week.
So how about a New Years Glamis trip? Camp over across the RR tracks by the air strip. No crazies....no dust....

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:15 PM
The billet kit is way pricey...looks bitchen but I just can't see spending the $$$ for it and have it weaker than the chromoly kit's available. I got to see the Rhino Tech LT in person today and I'm really impressed, very heavy duty arms and the dual rate Kings look pimp, can't wait to see how it rides.
Let me know when you guys want the intakes and sheaves.....he has intakes in stock and the sheaves should show up next week.
So how about a New Years Glamis trip? Camp over across the RR tracks by the air strip. No crazies....no dust....
Sure if I can have a room in that rolling condo of yours. :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Sure if I can have a room in that rolling condo of yours. :crossx: :crossx:
Well your better half is more than welcome but you're probably going to have to sleep in the tent outside :crossx:
j/k I'm sure we could make room.

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Well your better half is more than welcome but you're probably going to have to sleep in the tent outside :crossx:
I don't even think I could talk her into going. If there was a nice hotel with a jacuzzi she would be a definate maybe. :crossx:

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:22 PM
I don't even think I could talk her into going. If there was a nice hotel with a jacuzzi she would be a definate maybe. :crossx:
Didn't I tell you we added the Jacuzzi to the motorhome :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Didn't I tell you we added the Jacuzzi to the motorhome :crossx:
It would not surprise me one bit. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Dick!!!
I feel sorry for your bathroom!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:27 PM
If hotel = Alcohol
Jacuzzi = Stripper
Christina would be one cmping SOB!!!
Give me her email....I am gonna tell her your never gonna move out from your parents house and grow up if she stays that high maintanence!!! :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:28 PM
If hotel = Alcohol
Jacuzzi = Stripper
Christina would be one cmping SOB!!!
Give me her email....I am gonna tell her your never gonna move out from your parents house and grow up if she stays that high maintanence!!! :crossx:
She already knows this. :rolleyes: It is gonna take a lot to get her out there.

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:32 PM
She already knows this. :rolleyes: It is gonna take a lot to get her out there.
She has fun every time she hangs out...The desert will be no different :)
If she isn't happy staying in Castle de Mock there is no pleasing her!! :yuk: :cry: :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:33 PM
She has fun every time she hangs out...The desert will be no different :)
If she isn't happy staying in Castle de Mock there is no pleasing her!! :yuk: :cry: :crossx:
I know that. Its just getting her there. Once she is there she will be cool. How far is it again from La Quinta to Glamis? :rolleyes:

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Well Sean and Linds are in....... So there's ton's of room for everyone now :crossx:
Should be a good group with some kids and some no kid party'ers. Come on who's in.....
oh yeah Magic34 may be in too.

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Well Sean and Linds are in....... So there's ton's of room for everyone now :crossx:
Should be a good group with some kids and some no kid party'ers. Come on who's in.....
What day are you leaving and coming home? If I could talk her into it I doubt she would want to make it a long trip.

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:40 PM
What day are you leaving and coming home? If I could talk her into it I doubt she would want to make it a long trip.
blah blah blah
you know there is sand in glamis right?!?! :p

riverracerx
12-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Let me know if you need the actual Rhino too! :p

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Maybe....
If Sean and Linds are going it might actually be fun:D :crossx:
I would probably head out earllllly saturday and go home monday.

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:42 PM
blah blah blah
you know there is sand in glamis right?!?! :p
I've been to Glamis. Just haven't been there in years. Shes never been and heard all the nightmare stories. Thats whats gonna make it tough.

OutCole'd
12-01-2006, 03:44 PM
This thread is so jacked, I forget what it was supposed to be about.

Cole Trickle
I've been to Glamis. Just haven't been there in years. Shes never been and heard all the nightmare stories. Thats whats gonna make it tough.
It's a good safe group of resposible duners. :)
Tell her your gordons well and she will never be the wiser.

Cole Trickle
This thread is so jacked, I forget what it was supposed to be about.
Welcome aboard:D :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:47 PM
It's a good safe group of resposible duners. :)
Tell her your gordons well and she will never be the wiser.
I'll just tell her we're going to the river and just pretend I made a wrong turn on the 10. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:49 PM
I'll just tell her we're going to the river and just pretend I made a wrong turn on the 10. :crossx:
Leave late at night and feed her a couple Tylenol PM's when you hit OC.
She won't realize whats going on until she wakes up strapped into the passenger seat of the Rhino. :crossx:

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Maybe....
If Sean and Linds are going it might actually be fun:D :crossx:
I would probably head out earllllly saturday and go home monday.
Yeah and maybe we can actually make it to midnight this year.....Linds said she has two bottles of champaigne....one from last year and one from the year before...... :crossx:
I'm taking a nap this year so I can make it.
Seriously this spot is great for the big weekends.....no crowds....no crazy neighbors...except Brandin and Jen.. :crossx: Good fun and safe plus if you want to party and be crazy the dunes are right there.
We'll probably go out Thrusday night or Friday morning and stay till Tuesday but people will be coming and going all weekend. Sean and Linds are probably coming Friday night and leaving Monday.
Chris

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Let me know if you need the actual Rhino too! :p
Bring the family Chris...you can use our Rhino...the car seat's already in it......

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:53 PM
She won't realize whats going on until she wakes up strapped into the passenger seat of the Rhino. :crossx:
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah and maybe we can actually make it to midnight this year.....Linds said she has two bottles of champaigne....one from last year and one from the year before...... :crossx:
I'm taking a nap this year so I can make it.
Seriously this spot is great for the big weekends.....no crowds....no crazy neighbors...except Brandin and Jen.. :crossx: Good fun and safe plus if you want to party and be crazy the dunes are right there.
We'll probably go out Thrusday night or Friday morning and stay till Tuesday but people will be coming and going all weekend. Sean and Linds are probably coming Friday night and leaving Monday.
Chris
Sounds fun.... :crossx:
Maybe we will head out friday afternoon? :idea:
I shouldn't have a bad rep I hold my alcohol good.....No fighting or insulting people:D :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Or you can tell her it's a special new years myspace rave in the desert!!!

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Sounds fun.... :crossx:
Maybe we will head out friday afternoon? :idea:
I shouldn't have a bad rep I hold my alcohol good.....No fighting or insulting people:D :crossx:
You're not going to let that one die are you....??? :yuk: :rolleyes: :)

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:57 PM
We do have glow sticks and loud music!!!! :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:57 PM
That won't work. She won't believe it if it doesn't come up as a bulletin on her profile. :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:58 PM
What do you mean Sugar Ray? :crossx:

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 03:59 PM
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8086

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Not until someone tops your performance:D :crossx: :p
It's only a matter of time before someone I know from hear does something stupid. :cry: :p
shoot I tried to fight dj's professionsl fighter/wrestling friend last year:D :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Not until someone tops your performance:D :crossx: :p
It's only a matter of time before someone I know from hear does something stupid. :cry: :p
shoot I tried to fight dj's professionsl fighter/wrestling friend last year:D :crossx:
I think he may be out in Glamis for New Years as well if you'd like to take a shot. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 04:05 PM
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8086
:cry: :cry: :cry:
I lost my password and don't have the same email needed to retrieve it.(Maybe you can have and admin give me a new password :) )

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 04:05 PM
I think he may be out in Glamis for New Years as well if you'd like to take a shot. :crossx: :crossx:
I would MUCH rather get drunk and fight you!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p

djunkie
12-01-2006, 04:07 PM
I would MUCH rather get drunk and fight you!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p
You feeling froggy? Well JUMP!!!!!!! :argue: :boxingguy :D :D

djunkie
12-01-2006, 04:09 PM
I just emailed her this and this is her answer to it.
"OMG! What the hell, now we know how he got a girlfriend. LOL" :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 04:09 PM
"OMG! What the hell, now we know how he got a girlfriend. LOL" :crossx: :crossx:
LMAO....

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 04:15 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Just wait sooner or later I will get her phone number so I can Chit Chat with her like I do with Carrie:D :p
<-----Ladys man;) :rollside: :220v:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 04:15 PM
LMAO....
:crossx: :crossx: ;)

Ivan Dan
12-01-2006, 05:15 PM
We had talked about having a New Years party at our house in Havasu....any interest from all you guys?

djunkie
12-01-2006, 05:51 PM
We had talked about having a New Years party at our house in Havasu....any interest from all you guys?

Magic34
12-01-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm in for Thursday morning through Monday. If it is a guaranteed good spot, I would probably be good with a Friday through Tuesday.
I have a group of 5 trailers as of now with me. If the other half of my group comes, then we have at least 10 trailers. That other group though likes to head to the pads.