PDA

View Full Version : Another boat for charity

ULTRA28
01-23-2006, 05:55 PM
We will be rigging a 2006 Ultra 21 Stealth in the lobby of the LA show starting Saturday. The boat is going to be auctioned with the money going to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. There will be no reserve or minimum bid on this boat. We hope to raise a lot of money for CF. I'll post a picture of the hull tomorrow. It's a 21 Stealth with a trick Phat Budde tower, 350 Mag Merc with Bravo 1, real nice Extreme trailer, huge Aquatic AV audio system, Aqua Step, Dana Marine billet, with a sick gel coat job. The boats retail value is about $60,000 with all the stuff on it. There is no theme to the boat in order to make it more appealing to more people.
Yes Dave, financing is available.

That Guy
01-23-2006, 05:57 PM
John: Classy thing to do....you guys have made a really good impression on a lot of boaters.... :)

JB in so cal
01-23-2006, 05:59 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool:

RiverDave
01-23-2006, 06:00 PM
So your saying there's a chance.. LOL :D
RD

Boatcop
01-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Make sure the sound guys don't screw into the fuel tanks this time.
(I know. That's old news, but I just saw the NASCAR episode last night.)

HocusPocus
01-23-2006, 06:09 PM
i will be sure to check it out when i get to the show. :)

bchbum
01-23-2006, 06:09 PM
maybe they should put the fuel fills under the hatch , so this won't happen :rollside:

sigepmock
01-23-2006, 06:11 PM
As always John, making us proud to be apart of the Ultra Family!!! Can't wait to see it.
Chris

BarryMac
01-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Way to go John, Ultra is again one of the classiest...

HatenWinter
01-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Thats very cool of you guys. I had a close childhood friend with CF, he made it to 18. I know he'd appreciate it if he were still here. Looking forward to seeing it at the show!

bchbum
01-23-2006, 06:54 PM
No one bid on this boat ,I miss my Ultra way to much & need a new one . Okay you can bid just low . (j k) John what a great thing to do

Redneck
01-23-2006, 09:00 PM
John you guys rock. Its nice to own a boat that comes from a company that turns out quality boats and is out there helping people. Im proud to say I own an Ultra Custom Boat
Kenny
1992 21 ft LX

Hardly Satisfied
01-24-2006, 02:26 AM
always nice to hear that someone's trying to help others

rvrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:15 AM
It really is an awesome thing that Ultra is doing AGAIN!! I think it is great that Ultra is helping to raise awarness and money for reaserch for this disease.
As most of you know my daughter was diagnosed with CF at 6 weeks old and has had some very tough battles since last summer. If anyone is interested in her story her web page is www.fightingcfwithfaith.com . Faith at 2 years old loves boating. Every boat she sees is an "Ultra Boat" and every day I hear " I go boat Daddy, I go boat". She has touched the heart of a lot of folks.
Thanks again to everyone involved. You all are truely a class act!!!

2Driver
01-24-2006, 10:25 AM
It really is an awesome thing that Ultra is doing AGAIN!! I think it is great that Ultra is helping to raise awarness and money for reaserch for this disease.
As most of you know my daughter was diagnosed with CF at 6 weeks old and has had some very tough battles since last summer. If anyone is interested in her story her web page is www.fightingcfwithfaith.com . Faith at 2 years old loves boating. Every boat she sees is an "Ultra Boat" and every day I hear " I go boat Daddy, I go boat". She has touched the heart of a lot of folks.
Thanks again to everyone involved. You all are truely a class act!!!
God bless your family my friend. We had a close friend with CF and gave via a charity run by your old Quarterback of the Chargers. Looking forward to stopping by the booth this Saturday.

SummitKarl
01-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Way to go MR. WEST :) class act

Brian Hatch
01-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Don't forget the Cooler American Outdoors is donating to go with th Boat.
American Outdoors will be at the LA Boat show!! Come on by and say hi!!
www.aocoolers.com

ULTRA28
01-24-2006, 01:15 PM
www.aocoolers.com
Thanks a lot Brian. As usuall, American Outdoors comes through again.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-24-2006, 01:47 PM
www.aocoolers.com
BY FAR the BEST cooler you can get!

NashvilleBound
01-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Pictures please.........

OutCole'd
01-24-2006, 03:08 PM
If I am ever going to be in the market for a new boat. I would definately check out Ultra. Just seems like a class act company driven by a class act person.
Hats off to you again John.

NashvilleBound
01-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Stop kissing ass.....your going to die with your Magic. :rollside:

OutCole'd
01-24-2006, 03:12 PM
Stop kissing ass.....your going to die with your Magic. :rollside:
If you could read, you would gave noticed I wrote "If I am ever in the market"..... :D
<---------- Talking tough cause the hulk is 2k miles away. :rollside:

NashvilleBound
01-24-2006, 03:15 PM
If you could read, you would gave noticed I wrote "If I am ever in the market"..... :D
<---------- Talking tough cause the hulk is 2k miles away. :rollside:
LOL....Uhhh....ya, I am just dictating to my assitant and she reads them back... Sometimes she needs to draw me stick figures for me to figure things out. I AM a hillbilly now.....go figure. :)
Just read your 2000 mile away smart ass comment...now THATS funny!

jbtrailerjim
01-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Pictures please.........
Ditto

rvrtoy
01-24-2006, 05:12 PM
We will be able to post a picture of the hull early tomorrow. :)

NashvilleBound
01-25-2006, 02:28 PM
Tomorrow my time or tomorrow, today your time? Or today being tomorrow our time? Wait....I, uh..... well....where the heck are those pics?

rvrtoy
01-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Here they are. Can someone post them properly for me?

OGShocker
01-25-2006, 02:39 PM
We will be rigging a 2006 Ultra 21 Stealth in the lobby of the LA show starting Saturday. The boat is going to be auctioned with the money going to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. There will be no reserve or minimum bid on this boat. We hope to raise a lot of money for CF. I'll post a picture of the hull tomorrow. It's a 21 Stealth with a trick Phat Budde tower, 350 Mag Merc with Bravo 1, real nice Extreme trailer, huge Aquatic AV audio system, Aqua Step, Dana Marine billet, with a sick gel coat job. The boats retail value is about $60,000 with all the stuff on it. There is no theme to the boat in order to make it more appealing to more people.
You know, for a republican, you're alright! The things you (Ultra family) do for the CF Foundation is FANTASTIC! With you're help, a cure is right around the corner!
See you at the Boat Show, John!
Mark

NashvilleBound
01-25-2006, 02:40 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10790

NashvilleBound
01-25-2006, 02:41 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10791
Only took me 3 years to learn how to post pictures....

rvrtoy
01-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Well then by September 2006 I will be able to post 'em!!! :cool:
Thanks for the help

BarryMac
Here you go Steve, best of luck on the sale for Faith...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6456CF_003.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6456CF_001.jpg
BTW, looks very nice...

Tom Brown
Another boat for charity...
I admire your style. :cool:
... and I love your boats. :)

jbtrailerjim
01-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Nice! That gel is sick! :cool:
That thing is gonna be way too nice to bolt one of those gay wakeboard towers on it. :messedup:

JimmyBaja
01-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Very Nice!!! Anyone have interior and sunpad pics of the NASCAR Ultra Boat?
Thanks

Newcastle
01-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Rvrtoy, just saw the Rock the Boat show with you and you're daughter. Aired about an hour ago. Man is she a cutie. Hope things are going well and now that I see her I'm even more proud I bought some of those bracelets!!! Too bad I just bought a boat, otherwise I'd like my money to go to the foundation!
And John, keep it up. It's awesome to see good things done like what you at Ultra do. I met you about 2 months at Martin's shop....

rvrtoy
01-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks. She is a princess thats for sure. She has her 3 brothers just wrapped around her little finger!! Not me though :rolleyes:

voodoomedman
01-25-2006, 10:27 PM
I was down there last Tuesday and every freaking gel job I saw was beautiful. Seeing the Nascar boat was something else. It was sick. I didn't see this boat but I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice. Not knocking on any other manufacturers here but on the way home I cut over from the 15 to the 71 on the 91 and there are a few boat manufacturers that you can see right off the freeway in that neck of the woods. There was just no comparison in the design of the beauty of the gelcoat. I hope I can make it to the show and see all 14 boats they will have there and this one being rigged in the lobby.

rvrtoy
01-26-2006, 09:36 AM
I was down there last Tuesday and every freaking gel job I saw was beautiful. Seeing the Nascar boat was something else. It was sick. I didn't see this boat but I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice. Not knocking on any other manufacturers here but on the way home I cut over from the 15 to the 71 on the 91 and there are a few boat manufacturers that you can see right off the freeway in that neck of the woods. There was just no comparison in the design of the beauty of the gelcoat. I hope I can make it to the show and see all 14 boats they will have there and this one being rigged in the lobby.
Hope to see you there!!

jbtrailerjim
01-26-2006, 09:42 AM
Hope to see you there!! Steve, are you working the show all week?

Ultracrazy
01-26-2006, 09:42 AM
John you guys rock. Its nice to own a boat that comes from a company that turns out quality boats and is out there helping people. Im proud to say I own an Ultra Custom Boat
Kenny
1992 21 ft LX
Ditto.........to the "T"
2005 24 ft Ultra Stealth

Ultracrazy
01-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks. She is a princess thats for sure. She has her 3 brothers just wrapped around her little finger!! Not me though :rolleyes:
Okee.......I'm calling BS :rollside: :rollside:

rvrtoy
01-26-2006, 09:46 AM
Steve, are you working the show all week?
I will be there every day with the exception of Monday and Friday.

rvrtoy
01-26-2006, 09:47 AM
Okee.......I'm calling BS :rollside: :rollside:
Am I that transparent?? :)

Ultracrazy
01-26-2006, 09:49 AM
I'll stop by next Wednesday Steve........if the boss will let you :cool: .........we'll have a beer for lunch :D
UC

Ultracrazy
01-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Am I that transparent?? :)
Nope.........just a good dad is all :boxed:

rvrtoy
01-26-2006, 09:53 AM
I'll stop by next Wednesday Steve........if the boss will let you :cool: .........we'll have a beer for lunch :D
UC
I will see you Wednesday and I WILL take you up on that!!

Ultracrazy
01-26-2006, 09:56 AM
I will see you Wednesday and I WILL take you up on that!!
10-4 :)

jbtrailerjim
01-26-2006, 09:56 AM
Cool. I'm gonna sneak away one afternoon from work and head down there. That is if the big boss will let me. ;) See ya there. :cool:

rvrtoy
01-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Cool. I'm gonna sneak away one afternoon from work and head down there. That is if the big boss will let me. ;) See ya there. :cool:
I'm sure SHE will be OK with it :cool:
That is as long as you leave the check book at home!! :boxed:

jbtrailerjim
01-26-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm sure SHE will be OK with it :cool:
That is as long as you leave the check book at home!! :boxed:
LOL....No, not the wife. She don't care. She has told me enough times that we are broke, can't afford a new boat, and I better be happy with the boat I have. :D
I'm talking about the "Big Boss" (my pops) I usually drag with me so I can get out of work for the day. ;)

voodoomedman
01-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Hope to see you there!!
I hope I can talk Amber into it one of the two weekends. Damn conferences during the boat show aren't allowing me to sneak away from my area and go the boat show for lunch.
Sounds like Faith is doing well and that's good news. I feel like a heel for not asking last week. I was tired and in a hurry to get back home as we just moved last month and I took the week off to cross off all the items on the honey-do list. I'll make it up by walking around the show with an Ultra shirt on and put the baby in his Ultra onsie if it still fits.

rvrtoy
01-27-2006, 09:19 AM
I hope I can talk Amber into it one of the two weekends. Damn conferences during the boat show aren't allowing me to sneak away from my area and go the boat show for lunch.
Sounds like Faith is doing well and that's good news. I feel like a heel for not asking last week. I was tired and in a hurry to get back home as we just moved last month and I took the week off to cross off all the items on the honey-do list. I'll make it up by walking around the show with an Ultra shirt on and put the baby in his Ultra onsie if it still fits.
Not a problem...we were both pretty busy. I didn't even recognize you for a minute there. We are in the middle of a move right now also, Faith is taking about 5 hours a day worth of meds and the LA Boat show starts tomorrow!! Time is at a premium these days!!
I will see you at the show.

Focker
01-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Nice! That gel is sick! :cool:
That thing is gonna be way too nice to bolt one of those gay wakeboard towers on it. :messedup:
man i totally agree

rvrtoy
02-03-2006, 02:13 PM
The boat is complete and ready to roll. The auction is now live. I put a minimun bid of $100. I hope I didn't set it to high!!! :rolleyes: Also, there is no reserve!! All proceeds are donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in the name of "Team Fight for Faith".
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4610178855&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A31
I hope someone from the boards snatches this boat up!!

rvrtoy
02-03-2006, 02:43 PM
LOL...Thanks for getting the bidding started!!

socalmofo
02-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Will financing be offered on this boat?

socalmofo
02-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Alright - I got my maximum set. Everybody back off. I'm taking it home next monday! :boxed:

cxr133
02-03-2006, 03:30 PM
i guess liftdsilverdo9k8p wants it real bad....
his bid was at 5,100.00 i bid 10,000 and his high bid is still greater

rvrtoy
02-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Will financing be offered on this boat?
Yes. go to ultraboats.com and fill out an online (secure) application and I will get you pre approved.

voodoomedman
02-03-2006, 05:04 PM
The boat is complete and ready to roll. The auction is now live. I put a minimun bid of $100. I hope I didn't set it to high!!! :rolleyes: Also, there is no reserve!! All proceeds are donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in the name of "Team Fight for Faith".
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4610178855&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A31
I hope someone from the boards snatches this boat up!!
You can also donate to CF by buying a Pizookie for dessert at BJ's. I started a thread about it but you know it's not as popular as a barking dog thread soooo........
Trying to talk Amber into going to the show on Sunday. Maybe we'll see ya.

rvrtoy
02-03-2006, 05:15 PM
You can also donate to CF by buying a Pizookie for dessert at BJ's. I started a thread about it but you know it's not as popular as a barking dog thread soooo........
Trying to talk Amber into going to the show on Sunday. Maybe we'll see ya.
We will see you there.
One of the higher ups at BJ's has a child with CF. Because of that they decided that for every Pizookie sold they would donate $1. They raised a TON of money for research last year and I support that desert ( I mean cause) at least once a week!! :cool:
Oh wait....WOOFF :argue:

voodoomedman
02-03-2006, 07:31 PM
We will see you there.
One of the higher ups at BJ's has a child with CF. Because of that they decided that for every Pizookie sold they would donate $1. They raised a TON of money for research last year and I support that desert ( I mean cause) at least once a week!! :cool:
Oh wait....WOOFF :argue:
I will support those when I go there. Too bad they didn't donate money for beers. I'd be an avid supporter. :D

jbtrailerjim
02-12-2006, 04:58 PM
18 hours left and high bid of $40,100. Somebody is gonna get a smokin deal if that is what it ends up selling for. Hopefully it sells for a lot more since the proceeds are going for such a great cause. :cool: