PDA

View Full Version : Did you hear what Kobe's teammates said to him while he was scoring 81 points?

MagicMtnDan
01-23-2006, 07:13 PM
"I'm open!"
"Hey, over here!"
"Hit me with a pass, I'm all alone!"
"I was under the hoop for a layup!"

KineticoH20
01-23-2006, 07:25 PM
"I'm open!"
"Hey, over here!"
"Hit me with a pass, I'm all alone!"
"I was under the hoop for a layup!"
I heard pass me the ball so I can clank another one
Hey Kobe over here my shooting percentage isn't low enough

Phat Daddy
01-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Did you read Kobe's lips?? He was like " if I pass it to you, you'll either lose the handle or miss anyway"

tcook33
01-23-2006, 07:44 PM
.................................................. you hear anything?......me neither.. :D
No really, give the guy some respect. We will never see that again in our lifetime. They got the W, that's all that matters. They all know he can't do that everytime. They were down by a grip at halftime and he did what he had to do to win....

al cole'holic
01-23-2006, 08:37 PM
.................................................. you hear anything?......me neither.. :D
No really, give the guy some respect. We will never see that again in our lifetime. They got the W, that's all that matters. They all know he can't do that everytime. They were down by a grip at halftime and he did what he had to do to win....
...I've heard it all today! So much shiat talking...people throwing Wilt Chamberlain's name around...christ... :rolleyes:

tcook33
01-23-2006, 08:43 PM
...I've heard it all today! So much shiat talking...people throwing Wilt Chamberlain's name around...christ... :rolleyes:
It's crazy that people hate him so much....how many rings does he have? How many records? Who has the highest % in the NBA? Who will get the MVP this year?
F'in kooks got nothing better to do than talk shi t. I guess they are just jealous of what they never had.

dmontzsta
01-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Kobe said he did not hear anything, except Lamar whisper in his ear "I bet you cant score 60". Lamar is a funny guy, trying to play mind tricks on Kobe, so he doesnt have to do anything. :)

That Guy
01-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Don't be a hater....give the boy his props... :)

PlyaPlya22
01-23-2006, 10:20 PM
when your hot, keep ginving the man the ball. Everybody get's hot once in a while. Kobe has just "BEEN ON FIRE" for a cool minute :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-23-2006, 10:58 PM
What are those other four guys doing on the court wearing the same jersey as the rapist, they may get in his way.....

MagicMtnDan
01-23-2006, 11:11 PM
You Kobe lovers are drinking way too much Kool-Aid! There are plenty of other guys in the league who could score a ton if they shot as much as he does. Iverson does it almost every night but he's not a gunner like Kobe.
You guys think Kobe got rings?! The team he used to be on won the rings. Now that Shaq and the others are gone "Kobe's team" won't win anything except the title of "The Team of One."
You Kobe lovers are gonna be very unhappy watching this one-man band. It still takes a team to win a championship and the Lakers don't have one.

dmontzsta
01-23-2006, 11:22 PM
You Kobe lovers are drinking way too much Kool-Aid! There are plenty of other guys in the league who could score a ton if they shot as much as he does. Iverson does it almost every night but he's not a gunner like Kobe.
You guys think Kobe got rings?! The team he used to be on won the rings. Now that Shaq and the others are gone "Kobe's team" won't win anything except the title of "The Team of One."
You Kobe lovers are gonna be very unhappy watching this one-man band. It still takes a team to win a championship and the Lakers don't have one.
:sleeping: it gets old...

dmontzsta
01-23-2006, 11:39 PM
I want to go on record and let you know what he did was very, very special. We may never see that again. The thing is I still say F THE LAKERS but you have to give credit where it is due. I am glad he did not do it against the Clips :)
That makes you look like a true B-Ball fan. I must say, I respect you more because of this post. Maybe I will lay off the F clippers, GO LAKERS! stuff a little more :D .
You put it down well, very unbiased. I agree, but I do not think we will EVER see this again. Unless it is Kobe going for 101. :D
:)

Hardly Satisfied
01-24-2006, 02:15 AM
kobe might win the scoreing title this year

tcook33
01-24-2006, 06:00 AM
What are those other four guys doing on the court wearing the same jersey as the rapist, they may get in his way.....
Nice post kook....pull the wool off your eyes buddy. The dumb broad wanted to get boned, then she wanted money..... :yuk:

tcook33
01-24-2006, 06:05 AM
blah....blah....blah....coulda woulda shoulda.
They DIDN'T and he DID.
Sorry, but I'm happy watching this "one-man band". Their time will come. It might not be this year, but it will come soon.

totenhosen
01-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Interesting comment coming from a police officer. I guess your creed is "Guilty until proven innocent."

Old Texan
01-24-2006, 08:03 AM
This is laughable and shows how unknowledgeable you are on the subject. Over their 9 year careers, AI has AVERAGED OVER 6 shot a game MORE than Kobe, scored 5 points a game LESS than Kobe and shot 5% lower from the field than Kobe.
There's plenty of guys you could have used as an example, Allen Iverson is not one of them. Here, I'll help you out with a guy that could score 50 every night if he took as many shots as Iverson, Shareef Abdur Rahim.
Look at old "Chris Berman" throwin' stats at the man of the hour, The man whose team is going to the
SUPER BOWL!!!!!!
Now there's some stats that rock. :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
01-24-2006, 09:20 AM
I want to go on record and let you know what he did was very, very special. We may never see that again. The thing is I still say F THE LAKERS but you have to give credit where it is due. I am glad he did not do it against the Clips :)
A response with class. Completely opposite of the drival MMD spews. Does he even own a boat?

BarryMac
01-24-2006, 09:50 AM
He's trying to get at least one of Wilts records, too bad if he does it will have to be the points per game, his wife isn't going to let him get the other one... :crossx:

dmontzsta
01-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks HD.....As a sports fan you have to give him credit. Just once I would want to be in a zone like that....be it boating, work, etc
You ever get in a zone like that during sex? you should, it rocks.
:220v:

PlyaPlya22
01-24-2006, 10:07 AM
He's trying to get at least one of Wilts records, too bad if he does it will have to be the points per game, his wife isn't going to let him get the other one... :crossx:
LMAO!!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Nice post kook....pull the wool off your eyes buddy. The dumb broad wanted to get boned, then she wanted money..... :yuk:
KOOK, that is not how you spell your name, it is tcook....
No shiat, really, I did not know that.....
he is a dumb AZZ for doing it in the first place.....

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:18 AM
Interesting comment coming from a police officer. I guess your creed is "Guilty until proven innocent."
Creed, is as follows.........
oh never never mind....
go back and defend kobe i mean you are on his payroll RIGHT....

a catered life
01-24-2006, 10:29 AM
I heard pass me the ball so I can clank another one
Hey Kobe over here my shooting percentage isn't low enough
lmao nice :p

totenhosen
01-24-2006, 10:29 AM
Creed, is as follows.........
oh never never mind....
go back and defend kobe i mean you are on his payroll RIGHT....
Payroll??? No, I am in banking.
I just don't like a guy being called a rapist because some girl says so.

dmontzsta
01-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Don't want to make you think you are insignificant but the odds of you or anybody else on HB having the second greatest sex of the past 60 years or so is not great :) Out of say 3-5 Billion people on this planet
Do you remember when you were 25? :)

a catered life
01-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Don't be a hater....give the boy his props... :)
right

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Payroll??? No, I am in banking.
I just don't like a guy being called a rapist because some girl says so.
Sorry to offend you...
I dont think he is a rapist, but it still sounds good...

totenhosen
01-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Sorry to offend you...
I dont think he is a rapist, but it still sounds good...
I'm not offended! But I have two friends that were accused of the same thing in college by bitter ex-girlfriends and it really screwed up their lives for a long time despite never being brought up on charges.

dmontzsta
01-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Yes I do.....I am not referring to me being 60 but the NBA......silly mofo :)
Air ball on the attempted free throw....
lol.
Now make sure you delete your post, you wouldnt want anyone thinking you were 60.
:)