PDA

View Full Version : So Where is ShockwaveBob now?

Bryan Rose
12-02-2006, 05:28 PM
I will give you a hint ........he is crying in his beer right now trying to figure how he is going to WELCH on his bookie............................................ ......
GO UCLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

dmontzsta
12-02-2006, 05:29 PM
dunno, but he has not said a PEEP about his clippers all season. :)

Old Texan
12-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Probably digging a hole in the backyard to hide in so he doesn't have to pay off bets. :cry:
His fantasy world is in chaos. Thinking about how PO'd he is after his "boys" got beat is satifaction for getting stiffed on last year's Rose Bowl bet. :crossx:
Frontrunner Karma strikes again..... :rollside:
"Crawfish Bob", puttin' his money where his mouth is, right.......

3 daytona`s
12-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Probably digging a hole in the backyard to hide in so he doesn't have to pay off bets. :cry:
His fantasy world is in chaos. Thinking about how PO'd he is after his "boys" got beat is satifaction for getting stiffed on last year's Rose Bowl bet. :crossx:
Frontrunner Karma strikes again..... :rollside:
"Crawfish Bob", puttin' his money where his mouth is, right.......
O T Calm down Man,this Hot Boat thing is going to kill ya :) You are best in the political thread sparring with Blown. I was watching the obituaries after your posts in "Sunk The Boat" LOL Mellow, everything is O.K. the Holidays man :idea:

Old Texan
12-03-2006, 10:38 AM
O T Calm down Man,this Hot Boat thing is going to kill ya :) You are best in the political thread sparring with Blown. I was watching the obituaries after your posts in "Sunk The Boat" LOL Mellow, everything is O.K. the Holidays man :idea:
Why thanks for your concern. :rolleyes:
Just gotta get something out of a welched bet in case the welcher is lurking. :crossx: