PDA

View Full Version : Im gettin Married!

catman-do
12-03-2006, 07:52 AM
So last night at the Boat Parade, I decided to pop the big one on her. Of corse she said yes, and I got some congrats from people around and the few hecklers but it was ok. I had to have been the happiest guy out there in that 30 degree bs with those winds (freekin cold!). So possibly as of next "official Havasu season" i may be a married man! (sorry ladies, Jeffro is now off the market)

sigepmock
12-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Congrats.
Chris

RitcheyRch
12-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Congrats

JetBoatRich
12-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Congratulations :cool:
Enjoy the new path you both have in front of you :cool:

boatnam2
12-03-2006, 08:10 AM
congrats!

Mandelon
12-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Get all the blowjobs you can now........before its too late.

GHT
12-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Listen to Mandelon, he knows what he is talking about.... My wife breaks out in a terrible hives at the simple mentioning of a blowjob...
Doctors don't even have a cure... It sucks... (I mean it doesn't suck)
Really, Congratulations and I hope you have as many happy years as we have had..

bonesfab
12-03-2006, 10:36 AM
WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT FEED HER WEDDING CAKE. its the only food known to man to make women quit having oral s@x!!!! speaking from experince..

EAZYKILLER2006
12-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Listen to Mandelon, he knows what he is talking about.... My wife breaks out in a terrible hives at the simple mentioning of a blowjob...
Doctors don't even have a cure... It sucks... (I mean it doesn't suck)
Really, Congratulations and I hope you have as many happy years as we have had..
OH MY GOSH I hope u guys are kiddin ~this is reallly really REALLY sooo sad! sex and b/j are more important then the hot meals and laundry...

charlyox
12-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Contratulations. What better place to propose.

Hardly Satisfied
12-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Congrats

BreastManWins
12-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Another one bites the dust. Congratulations!
I'll try to put it in terms easy for people to understand: you know how the two happiest days for a man are when he buys and sells his boat? Well, it's kinda like that. The happiest day for a woman is when she gets married. And that also happens to be the saddest day for the man :D

Mandelon
12-03-2006, 02:21 PM
OH MY GOSH I hope u guys are kiddin ~this is reallly really REALLY sooo sad! sex and b/j are more important then the hot meals and laundry...
This is true. Just wait til you've been married and have kids...
But a good balance is what is necessary. Start the laundry, give BJ, move laundry to dryer, give BJ, go fold laundry, cook dinner, then sex. I like it. :D

ratso
12-03-2006, 02:25 PM
...congrats...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZxs598V6nE

AirtimeLavey
12-03-2006, 02:35 PM
But a good balance is what is necessary. Start the laundry, give BJ, move laundry to dryer, give BJ, go fold laundry, cook dinner, then sex. I like it. :D
LMAO.....let me know when you get that routine going, cause you'll make millions on the book rights, and I'll be the first to buy a copy! :p
Congrats Catman. Coming up on 6 mos. for me and still married. Biggest thing to remember....when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. When she's wrong, I'm still wrong. And don't ask why. You'll learn what I mean, and the sooner you do, the better off you'll be. Best wishes for a great future for you two. :cool:

Tom Brown
12-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Congratulations catman-do. I wish you both much happiness together. :)

GHT
12-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Congratulations catman-do. I wish you both much happiness together. :)
This, coming from the kinder more gentler TB....

SoCal_fun
12-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Good luck brother. Remember, communication is very important. Going on 16 years, and without that (and the BJ's), it is hard to survive. :argue: :rollside:

Mandelon
12-03-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm not saying the BJ's disappear completely........they just become more precious. :p

Devil's Advocate
12-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Congratulations! A nice place to propose and a nice time of the year to do it. :)
I agree with the good communication advise and also for neither of you to stop giving or take each other for granted. I wish you both many happy years together.

Nord
12-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Don't do it!@!!
!!!

dschifan
12-03-2006, 10:42 PM
I've always been able to do my laundry and make a hot meal myself :) LOL

IN2-IN2MX
12-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Yayyy, congrats to you both. :)

cosal
12-04-2006, 01:29 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Huckleberry
12-04-2006, 03:06 AM
Congrats and best of wishes to you and your wife-to-be.
Huck

Cheap Thrills
12-04-2006, 03:25 AM
You know putting a wedding band on a girls finger is like pulling the rip cord on an inflatable raft dont ya?
Congrats and good luck ! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1127311.gif
T.

Riomouse911
12-04-2006, 03:44 AM
Wishing you and yours the best!

TAF
12-04-2006, 06:18 AM
My kids and I were there to see 10 boats go bye and then they'd had enough of the cold. Good lick , i mean LUCK w/ the marriage. Have fun now before it feels more like work :rollside: :rollside:

GHT
12-04-2006, 06:24 AM
I've always been able to do my laundry and make a hot meal myself :) LOL
Then I guess that isn't all you're doing yourself. :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

DILLIGAF
12-04-2006, 06:26 AM
Congrats and enjoy life :)

catman-do
12-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Man, I sure hope those dont go away. Imna have to get her nose pierced and then chain it to my belt buckle to keep her head near by. She has two choices, fulfill the duty since I have the key, or pull away and let that nose ring hurt like hell!

voodoomedman
12-04-2006, 07:13 AM
Congratulations!

catman-do
12-04-2006, 07:13 AM
First off, no kids for a looong time. Had some kids playing tag on my boat the other night at the parade that I never seen before, and then a few of them grab rocks and start throwing them right next to my boat and on stood there leaning on it with his foot on the boat. My buddy pointed it out and i let the kids know from there on where they could play. I dont want to be that parent with the outa control kids.
The other part is she can do everything on the list, but cook. Im the only one that does cooking around here! Her version is dailing papajohns.

voodoomedman
12-04-2006, 07:53 AM
First off, no kids for a looong time. Had some kids playing tag on my boat the other night at the parade that I never seen before, and then a few of them grab rocks and start throwing them right next to my boat and on stood there leaning on it with his foot on the boat. My buddy pointed it out and i let the kids know from there on where they could play. I dont want to be that parent with the outa control kids.
The other part is she can do everything on the list, but cook. Im the only one that does cooking around here! Her version is dailing papajohns.
No such thing as outta control kids. Yes kids are kids so don't get me wrong but if those kids were doing that it was because their parents do not teach them not to and they probably don't discipline them when they do.