PDA

View Full Version : 'newport..parade Of Lights!'

FRENCHIE
12-06-2006, 07:49 PM
who all is goin out for it??...ill be out on the pacific saturday 16th of dec, with a big crew and then back to newport and balboa for the parade sat night!! staying at the marriot that night so we can drinky drinky!!!... :cool:

TCHB
12-06-2006, 07:52 PM
We go out to the parade of lights every year. Last year we stayed at Balboa Bay. It was pretty nice.

THOR
12-06-2006, 07:57 PM
I might be there.
Are you rollin in the Shockwave Frenchie? That would be a nice sound to hear.

H20 Toie
12-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Frenchie come on up to channel islands first we are doing a run

Quality Time
12-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Planning on both Friday and Saturday

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:44 PM
I can't make it so I will smoke a pack of Newport Lights that weekend as a show of support. :cool:

Rexone
12-06-2006, 10:49 PM
I can't make it so I will smoke a pack of Newport Lights that weekend as a show of support. :cool:
Might I suggest a string of Christmas lights on the ol Glastron and take a spin around the block in the snow. :)

NOTALENT
12-07-2006, 06:53 AM
I will be there...boatless, but I will be there....its alot of fun every year.

catman-do
12-07-2006, 08:45 AM
We will be there. We usually get a party together at Joe's Crab shack on thursday nights and drink/eat while the boats go by.

TAF
12-07-2006, 09:10 AM
They're going out on their Mom's uncle's fishing boat to watch or possibly be in it. Damn, my kids got better connections than I. I took them to the Havasu lighted parade last weekend, too cold! Things were warmer back at Dia's B-Day party!

cdog
12-07-2006, 09:42 AM
We may join ya Frenchie. The boats over at Shockwave getting some work done. I'm not sure if I'm going to the desert that weekend or not. I'll call you if we are going.
Corey

NOTALENT
12-07-2006, 09:45 AM
We may join ya Frenchie. The boats over at Shockwave getting some work done. I'm not sure if I'm going to the desert that weekend or not. I'll call you if we are going.
Corey
Whats up Corey, hows the boat sale going?

Bense468
12-07-2006, 09:51 AM
I think I am going to take the ol lady to see it on wed. She is leaving for texas on thur.

cdog
12-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Whats up Corey, hows the boat sale going?
Not going anywhere right now. :) I'm not in a reel big rush. Sometime around the boat show I'll be pluggin it again. It's gonna take a guy that knows what he's looking at to buy my boat. Meantime it's over at Shockwave getting the X dim dialed in. I guess all the work is done, I just need to go test it next week at lake guacamole. Your welcome to come with us to the light parade. I still owe you for your help.

NOTALENT
12-07-2006, 11:42 AM
Not going anywhere right now. :) I'm not in a reel big rush. Sometime around the boat show I'll be pluggin it again. It's gonna take a guy that knows what he's looking at to buy my boat. Meantime it's over at Shockwave getting the X dim dialed in. I guess all the work is done, I just need to go test it next week at lake guacamole. Your welcome to come with us to the light parade. I still owe you for your help.
Nice....its a bitchin boat and with all the work your putting into it....keep it...lol. Werent you going to move to AZ? I will let you know about the parade....I appreciate it.. :rollside:

FRENCHIE
12-07-2006, 05:42 PM
I might be there.
Are you rollin in the Shockwave Frenchie? That would be a nice sound to hear.
YUP!! should have about 8- 10 crew with me!! looking foward to it!!
:cool:

FRENCHIE
12-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Frenchie come on up to channel islands first we are doing a run
sorry man..will be doin catalina in the morning!!!

FRENCHIE
12-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Corey
yea brotha call me then!