PDA

View Full Version : New Trident Update...

Froggystyle
12-06-2006, 08:55 PM
It's been a long time coming, but the latest Trident update just went out tonight. We got a few returns though, which we expect, but some were recognized HB members who had changed e-mail addresses. If you were supposed to get it but didn't, drop me a line at wes@tridentboats.com and I will get one right out to you. We don't spam, every update is requested by the registrations, but we get busted by spam blockers a lot, so that may be where a lot of them came from.
Check your spam filters, we all fight that every day. If you didn't get it, ring me up.
Wes

Froggystyle
12-06-2006, 10:11 PM
OK, thanks to Blane we just fixed the AOL failure. If you have AOL and couldn't read it, try again.
These things are getting more and more difficult to put out as the different hosts become more and more different.

Phat Matt
12-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Looks good Wes. Can't wait to see how the stern drive turns out. I think it will be easier to sell with those packages. Good luck.
Matt

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:16 PM
I've followed your project with great interest, Wes. Thank you for sharing the experience with us.
I have a world of respect for how you conduct yourself. :cool:

Froggystyle
12-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks guys... so far so good on the update. It did what we wanted, which is to get the word out there...

bchbum
12-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Wes, I'll be calling you soon with the #'s for a slip at the Long Beach Grand Prix . Nothing is opened until after the first of the year . Show your boat to 80,000 people over 3 days , not a bad deal .
Later
Richard :crossx:

HCS
12-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Great updates!
What a package!!!

Froggystyle
12-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Wes, I'll be calling you soon with the #'s for a slip at the Long Beach Grand Prix . Nothing is opened until after the first of the year . Show your boat to 80,000 people over 3 days , not a bad deal .
Later
Richard :crossx:
I am so there this year. We will be ready for it.
Thanks Richard

Steamin' Rice
12-07-2006, 01:03 PM
I got the update today - I think that it's good move for you to offer the sterndrive packages... Should open up more of the deckboat market for you. Post some pics of the sterdrive installs once you get them.