PDA

View Full Version : I Am Baaaaccccckkkkkk

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 06:43 AM
I AM BACK!!!!
AND I WON!!! RB underestimated me!! He thought I could not go two weeks without posting on HB!! Not that I was totally goneĀ…Ā…I was here all along!! Let me tell you, two weeks off HB was rough! I missed you guys!!
Some of the highlights of the past two weeks that I cannot let go!!
In High School there is always the Class Slut, who is the biggest slut in your class Topless??? You know the chick that sleeps with everyone's men??? :D :D
Then I guess we'll have to nominate BG. :crossx:
Ā“Hey girls I am the one who taught your man that position you like so much!!Ā” (I might as well run with this oneĀ….. :rolleyes: U all know I am kidding ļŠ )
Personally I think the puking was induced by the Enchiladas made by someone from these forums (who shall remain namesless, right Bgirl?). :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
F.U.N. THEY WERE GOOD!!!!

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 06:44 AM
It's amazing the house didn't burn down!!;) :crossx:
We had an incidentĀ…Ā…but it did not count!!!
wait until I post the pictures of her puking....and tell the story about how she almost burnt my house down :D
:yuk:
Give her a break, she can barely reach the countertops. :rollside:
:frown: the counters at RB's are a little tall for me...I need a step stool :cry:

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 06:45 AM
What can I say people except, IT'S ON!!!!!! Invites will go out in pms so there is no need to sign up. What have I got myself into???? :220v: :cry: :messedup: :supp: :crossx: :D
I canĀ’t believe I am going to be missing out on your debut HB party :frown: I am going to be in Parker for the 425 race!! I am sorry I have not pmĀ’d you backĀ….but that was apart of the rules of the betĀ… Now that I am back we need another Corona night!! Maybe in February!!!
ok I know its early but I need a head count to reserve seating I will be having a birthday party in the City of Industry at Dream Lounge on March 11, 2006 at 9PM. it is a nice place plenty of parking and the dress code is casual, Jeans are ok it has a DJ and dance floor
and plenty of goose
more info to follow on hotels in area directions etc
:idea: :idea: Luv ya SYA!!

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 06:46 AM
She says she is doing ok...........had to leave work because she wanted to go help out her family.........she says her 3yr old niece will be ok but here's what kind of happened........
Her 3 year old niece got kicked in her side by a horse and has bruised kidneys....internal bleeding and a ruptured spleen........
She was medivaced to Loma Linda Childrens Hospital into the ICU.......
Everyone please say a little prayer for this little girl she could use it!!!!
Thank you all so much for your kind words on thisĀ…Ā…it meant a lot to me! Update on herĀ….she is home now. However she cannot run or jump, fall get bumped etc for 4-6 weeks. Now for all of you with small kids you know this is a difficult feat. She is a very active girlĀ….she has already fallen and began to bleed internally again. The Dr.Ā’s nor my aunt quite know what to do about this. It is going to be a rough couple of weeks. :frown:

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 06:47 AM
It's coming up again. Last year you all made it one of the best parties ever. I don't think I have seen so many ***boaters in one place partying and having drama free fun at the same time. Let's see if we could do it again. It's an open invite to all. I will start a guest list to get everyone into the Red Room.
It's presidents weekend with the fireworks going so I know a bunch of people will be in town.
Red Room Guestlist Saturday 2/18/06
Phat Matt + 1
Ahhhhh MATT!!! I am going to miss your b-day.. :cry: I am going to be in Glamis...never been there on a big weekend... Last years party was a blast! I am sure this years will be just as good!!! :rollside:

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 06:50 AM
Supercross was a blast with everyone!!! A Huge thanks to the knuckleheads for dealing with all us crazies, and purchasing the tickets in advanced! And also to you guys and Jackpunx for letting us take the new motie to the race!!! I hope it was not too messy the next morningĀ…. ļŒ
Ahhhh it feels great to be back!!! Now I have to catch up on all that posting!!! :p

Tom Brown
01-24-2006, 06:54 AM
Welcome back, BG. :cool:
You've been missed. It turns out... nobody, other than yourself, cares what WYRD has to say. :D

NOTALENT
01-24-2006, 06:55 AM
Welcome back Home Skillet... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-24-2006, 07:09 AM
I feel so special that I made your highlight list! :rollside:
Welcome back, lets go shopping with all the winnings! :p

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Welcome back sweetcakes!!! It's been so quiet around here. :D First 76 something comes back to nights, now you. Should be noisy again. :rollside: Don't forget to recap on the "B" crowd stuff. I'm sure you caught all that. :crossx: B is for Barbigirl!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
01-24-2006, 07:56 AM
Hi BG!!! Welcome Back :rollside:

Throttle
01-24-2006, 07:58 AM
welcome back, missed ya! :cry:

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 08:07 AM
I'LL bet you 500 bucks you cant stay off another year...........please take the bet..... :rollside:

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 08:12 AM
I'LL bet you 500 bucks you cant stay off another year...........please take the bet..... :rollside:
SOOOO not worth it!!!
Oh and RB......thats not going to work!! U OWE ME!!!!
Yeah Hoots....so whats up with the B crowd thing? I did not catch how that started however I think I have an idea.....does it have to do with Killrtoy??

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 08:16 AM
SOOOO not worth it!!!
Yeah Hoots....so whats up with the B crowd thing? I did not catch how that started however I think I have an idea.....does it have to do with Killrtoy??
5 thousand?????????????? please go away :cry: ;)

Jordy
01-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Alright, she's back. Can we start the pic thread over now??? :crossx:

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 08:19 AM
I will match dollar for dollar :D
Deal :rollside:

Jordy
01-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Yes....go for it :D
Have you seen your Myspace page recently? :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 08:32 AM
SOOOO not worth it!!!
I'll stay quiet. :crossx: Maybe Kilr can explain. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-24-2006, 09:17 AM
I AM BACK!!!!
AND I WON!!! RB underestimated me!! He thought I could not go two weeks without posting on HB!! Not that I was totally goneĀ…Ā…I was here all along!! Let me tell you, two weeks off HB was rough! I missed you guys!!
Some of the highlights of the past two weeks that I cannot let go!!
Ā“Hey girls I am the one who taught your man that position you like so much!!Ā” (I might as well run with this oneĀ….. :rolleyes: U all know I am kidding ļŠ )
F.U.N. THEY WERE GOOD!!!!
Well good for you glad to see you're back now sit down and shut up LMAO

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 09:21 AM
10 grand to stay off HB for a year.... hmmmmmm :idea: I don't know I think you guys would miss me too much!!

Windy
01-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Good to see you at Supercross girl...luv ya. :)

riverbound
01-24-2006, 09:25 AM
10 grand to stay off HB for a year.... hmmmmmm :idea: I don't know I think you guys would miss me too much!!
It woudl be worth it :D

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Ahhhhh MATT!!! I am going to miss your b-day.. :cry: I am going to be in Glamis...never been there on a big weekend... Last years party was a blast! I am sure this years will be just as good!!! :rollside:
Yes it was. Too bad you'll miss this one.

PlyaPlya22
01-24-2006, 09:38 AM
BG is back!!...L8ter!

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 09:50 AM
You would double your salary :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:04 AM
I dont think I could do it! :crossx: :220v:

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 10:10 AM
I dont think I could do it! :crossx: :220v:
but your a baller :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:13 AM
but your a baller :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Shut the he l l up! :yuk: :rollside:

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Shut the he l l up! :yuk: :rollside:
might pull a bonzai run to dumont maybe........

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:17 AM
might pull a bonzai run to dumont maybe........
Really????????????/

dicudmore
01-24-2006, 10:34 AM
you're right we would :wink:
Welcome back baby :cool: :cool:

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 10:48 AM
you're right we would :wink:
Welcome back baby :cool: :cool:
I knew someone would miss me!! Thanks Dan! :p Mainevent and RB would too....they are just trying to be tough :rolleyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 10:51 AM
I MISSED YOU MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I even got a little lost at times!!!!! LMAO
Welcome back baby!!!!!!!! :rollside:

djunkie
01-24-2006, 11:45 AM
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
How much will it take for you to go away again??? :crossx:

Unforgiven
01-24-2006, 11:47 AM
I knew someone would miss me!! Thanks Dan! :p Mainevent and RB would too....they are just trying to be tough :rolleyes:
I missed you too...that reminds me...did you find what you were looking for in the sink?? seems to me I took a pic of you 'searching" in the sink....hmmm maybe too much PATRON???

riverbound
01-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Smarten up :crossx:

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Nope just gonna head over to Taco Bell real quick be right back ;) gonna buy some "Bean Dip" ;)

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:59 AM
I'll stay quiet. :crossx: Maybe Kilr can explain. :D
Sure no problem...
There is quite a few people on here who fell inadequete , so they call themselves the B team.....
then they try to blame me...
like I have anything to do with them....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Sure no problem...
There is quite a few people on here who fell inadequete , so they call themselves the B team.....
and vice versa !!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:00 PM
I have seen the "supposed" A's........I think the "B" types are much better ;)
Some of the "A" crowd has packed on a few and shouldnt be walking around all cocky and shit ;)
Yep, I have gotten fat, but still skinner than almost everyone....

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Sure no problem...
Yes...I guess this person....is an imaginary friend of ours...they get off onhurting people by calling us Fat, UGLY & saying we ALL have Big asses! Yep...you are right again Miguel!

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Yep, I have gotten fat, but still skinner than almost everyone....
There ya go!
Prime example!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:02 PM
..is an imaginary friend of ours...
arent you a little old for this type of friendship....

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:04 PM
arent you a little old for this type of friendship....
Well I am only 30! So maybe not!

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 12:07 PM
That's the A list attitude. Holier than thou. :D
Nothing inadequate over here. My shit works. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:08 PM
That's the A list attitude. Holier than thou. :D
Nothing inadequate over here. My shit works. :rollside:
holier than thou...
Sometimes...
picky on who I associate with HELL YES

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Well I am only 30! So maybe not!
LOL............... :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:13 PM
holier than thou...
Sometimes...
picky on who I associate with HELL YES
And again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 12:22 PM
$hit....I don't think I should have asked.... YIKES!!! :220v: carry on!! :p

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Smarten up :crossx:
Boy....do you want me to send the ailens after you??? Keep it up!! :) :p

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 12:23 PM
shit starter :rolleyes: LOL

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:25 PM
And again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you Mother Teresa, You take in every orphan on ***boat...
Sorry, Im not here for that

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 12:25 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Welcome back to drama city! :p

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Welcome back to drama city! :p
THanks Jess!! Man I can't wait!! :)

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:36 PM
What are you Mother Teresa, You take in every orphan on ***boat...
Sorry, Im not here for that
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not orphans hunny.....they are people! Cool people! This is your problem! You judge everyone....some before you know them! Remember I used to hang with the queen of your crew & she is the apitomy(sp) of someone who judges people! Thats probably why you all get a long so well!
I like to hang with people....anyone! If they are nice, it is cool with me! I dont judge by the house they have, the big Nortech or DCB they drive, the kind of bikini or one piece they wear,or what their kids look like! We are all just people who want to party & hang out & enjoy life on the river!

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Not orphans hunny.....they are people! Cool people! This is your problem! You judge everyone....some before you know them! Remember I used to hang with the queen of your crew & she is the apitomy(sp) of someone who judges people! Thats probably why you all get a long so well!
I like to hang with people....anyone! If they are nice, it is cool with me! I dont judge by the house they have, the big Nortech or DCB they drive, the kind of bikini or one piece they wear,or what their kids look like! We are all just people who want to party & hang out & enjoy life on the river!
I feel like such an orphan right now. :crossx: Toooomorrow, I love you, tomorrow............. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 12:40 PM
I feel like such an orphan right now. :crossx: Toooomorrow, I love you, tomorrow............. :D
DUMB DOG..............why do you follow me ??? LOL :D :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:42 PM
LOL!!! Annie...get your gun! :crossx:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:42 PM
So what is your next big boat purchase , in order to keep up with the Jones....
this is not HIGH SCHOOL and trust me, I think yoiu have enough friends...

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:43 PM
So what is your next big boat purchase , in order to keep up with the Jones....
this is not HIGH SCHOOL and trust me, I think yoiu have enough friends...
I like my Cheetah! So I dont need to keep up with all your payments! :220v:

Biglue
01-24-2006, 12:44 PM
Bro, I'm in focking tears right now. ROTFLMAO.

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Bro, I'm in focking tears right now. ROTFLMAO.
This is why I love my Banana boy!

topless
01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
this is not HIGH SCHOOL
Yes it is...........speaking of, why did you not show up at the prom?

vegasriverjunkie
01-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Wow, I haven't been on for a while and I didn't even know your were gone BG. Welcome back. I need to start posting more often. :rollside:

Biglue
01-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Hey you wanna meet behind the bleechers for lunch? :D

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:59 PM
I like my Cheetah! So I dont need to keep up with all your payments! :220v:
Really new 2nd house, boat, off road bikes , is not a sand rail in the future or already have and now
a diesel motorhome...
Who has payments not me....

Phat Matt
01-24-2006, 01:00 PM
So I am trying to put the pieces together.
Who's the "Queen"?

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 01:00 PM
I was at the A List PROM
LOL

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 01:01 PM
Wow, I haven't been on for a while and I didn't even know your were gone BG. Welcome back. I need to start posting more often. :rollside:
Welcome back to you also!!!!!! You haven't missed much, same ol' drama...........different day...........LOL :p

vegasriverjunkie
01-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Welcome back to you also!!!!!! You haven't missed much, same ol' drama...........different day...........LOL :p
well thanks sweety, I'm just LMAO reading these post!! :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 01:53 PM
well thanks sweety, I'm just LMAO reading these post!! :rollside:
I think we all are!!!! :) :rollside:

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=barbigrl]I canĀ’t believe I am going to be missing out on your debut HB party :frown: I am going to be in Parker for the 425 race!! I am sorry I have not pmĀ’d you backĀ….but that was apart of the rules of the betĀ… Now that I am back we need another Corona night!! Maybe in February!!!
I can't believe it either :mad: . This could possibly be the one and only HB party I have at my house (depending on results :rolleyes: :rollside: ) and your not going to be here. Now I have to tell Connie that her buddy is not going to be here, she even has an extra bed in her room for you in case you partied to hard :220v: :skull: .... do you feel bad yet???
Oh and yeah I missed you around here. No more bets!! :crossx: Back to the drama. :D

barbigrl
01-24-2006, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=barbigrl]I canĀ’t believe I am going to be missing out on your debut HB party :frown: I am going to be in Parker for the 425 race!! I am sorry I have not pmĀ’d you backĀ….but that was apart of the rules of the betĀ… Now that I am back we need another Corona night!! Maybe in February!!!
I can't believe it either :mad: . This could possibly be the one and only HB party I have at my house (depending on results :rolleyes: :rollside: ) and your not going to be here. Now I have to tell Connie that her buddy is not going to be here, she even has an extra bed in her room for you in case you partied to hard :220v: :skull: .... do you feel bad yet???
Oh and yeah I missed you around here. No more bets!! :crossx: Back to the drama. :D
You had to bring Connie into this didn't you... :cry: How are my girls doin anyway!! I miss them!! Tell them I said HI!!!! I wish the superbowel was on a different weekend... :( Boatshow? You bringing the girls??

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 04:49 PM
You had to bring Connie into this didn't you... :cry: How are my girls doin anyway!! I miss them!! Tell them I said HI!!!! I wish the superbowel was on a different weekend... :( Boatshow? You bringing the girls??
Boat show yes but the girls would be so bored. :rollside: You can play with me instead. :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-25-2006, 07:35 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
This is funny. So Kilr really thinks he is better than most of the people here??
LOL
Its on the internet so it must be true! :boxed:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Bill, are you feeling fiesty this morning? :D

riverbound
01-25-2006, 08:01 AM
Bill, are you feeling fiesty this morning? :D
no...not at all :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Is it the flat top that leads him to believe this??
Or his status as a Campus Cop ??
Or his ownership of a DCB....with those old motors??
LOL.. :D