PDA

View Full Version : Rhino 4 seat conversion

eman1625
12-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Has anybody done the 4 seat conversion themselves? Wondering if it is pretty easy being bolt on cage in all. Was it easy doing the bench seat and belts? Thanks in advance!

Froggystyle
12-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Has anybody done the 4 seat conversion themselves? Wondering if it is pretty easy being bolt on cage in all. Was it easy doing the bench seat and belts? Thanks in advance!
I did mine. I bought the cage and seats from Brian at www.longtravelrhino.com and installed them right in. Tabs were already mounted for the PRP seats and everything.
I didn't use the PRP belts though. I bought all four of them and didn't like them. (grey, they are for sale if you know anyone... ;) ) and used "Teamtech" harnesses. They were a LOT more expensive ($240 each vs. $95 each) but I like the cam-lock release mechanisms and better padding.
In any case, the four seater cage was a drop-in item.

riverbound
12-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I did mine and it was fairly easy also. pretty much a bolt in deal.

sigepmock
12-07-2006, 03:46 PM
I've also got the Long Travel Rhino cage with the PRP seats and DJ four point belts.....very easy install. Cage bolts into the stock cage location. Cage is tabbed for all the belts and the seat. You need two people to get the cage on and off but that's it.
Great product with zero problems. Brian is pretty busy right now and PRP is back ordered a few weeks too.
WWW.longtravelrhino.com
or try the guys at www.rhinocrap.com, I think they have cages and seats in stock.....they're a dealer for Long Travel Rhino and have great customer service. Good luck,
I also have a buddy in Ontario CA selling the Rhino Tech Inc. stuff, I haven't personnally installed their cage but it looks just as easy. Jason Riley at Rancho Motorsports (909) 390-9722. PM me if you have any specific questions.
Good luck,
Chris