PDA

View Full Version : Kids Quad Roketa vs. Kazuma 50cc class

Riveratz
12-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey all I need some input. It will be my sons first quad and probably only being riding it a short time. So those of you that have some knowledge I am open to suggestions. I have been in contact with Jack Rappit and will need to make a decision soon. I just don't see spending upwards to 2k on something name brand he will out grow.... I have heard that they both need minor fixing at times which is no problem.

Deano
12-07-2006, 02:28 PM
I saw one of those off brands running around in Ocatillo and the throttle stuck wide open on a little girl and almost killed her.
I spent the extra money and went with the Polaris 50 for my 6yo daughter. Very stout and reliable. You don't have to worry about your kids getting hurt due to malfunction.
No FKN way would I buy one of those. Just sell it for alittle loss when your done with it.

Ziggy
12-07-2006, 02:37 PM
There is an American made brand that is inexpensive too...........for the life of me I can't recall the name right now but it may be something like "bear" or something to that effect.

house
12-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I have a Roketa 125cc pit bike. It is a great bike and I feel that it is put together nicely and runs well for a China knock off.

kraig
12-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Just get a LTA-50. That is a Suzuki. Suzuki makes and sells the hardware to Kawasaki and Yamaha then they put on green or blue plastic. I have one for my boy, just set the throttle 1/4 to 1/2 and hang on to the kill cord...and lett'em have it.