PDA

View Full Version : Cabo pix. Caught me a Marlin too.

beaverretriever
12-07-2006, 09:36 PM
My wife and I went on a 8 day trip to Cabo San Lucas. We stayed at the 5 star Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar. It was UNBELIEVABLE. 4 giant pools, crazy good service. I felt like a superstar while I was there. We were waited on hand and foot. Everyone was sooooo nice. It was in the high 80s. We sat by the pool, went on an ATV tour, did tons of shoping, great eating and the coolest part of the trip was catching a Marlin!
My wife and I commissioned one of the top 5 boats in Cabo for the day. I ended up catching an 8ft 8in, 178lb Striped Marlin. It took about 25 min to reel it in. It was AWESOME. I threw it back (poor Marlin LOL) but Im having a fiberglass replica built. :) It was my first time doing that. It was a blast and Im already planning a future trip.
I strongly recommend a trip if you get a chance.
DISCLAIMER:
BTW. Im not showing off with the couple pix of my wife I posted. If you fegs dont like it, dont look. I feel stupid even putting a pic of my wife up any more because of some of the jealous A-holes on here that are married to or dating some ugly ol hag and think that any women that lets her husband or boyfriend post pix has no "dignity or self respect" as one dipshit HBer put it...LOL
Coming into town:
http://static.flickr.com/99/316866468_2a20b5623f_o.jpg
Our Hotel lobby area.
http://static.flickr.com/108/316866470_e3232cb095_o.jpg
Our hotel from the beach.
http://static.flickr.com/105/316866471_715960456f_o.jpg
This is the beach that was right in front of the hotel.
http://static.flickr.com/113/316866472_baaeae0c0e_o.jpg
Sunrise on our way out to catch a Marlin... Fricken awesome. :D
http://static.flickr.com/116/316869498_8485dee5a6_o.jpg
Reeling in the big one!
http://static.flickr.com/113/316869501_89a889a3fc_o.jpg
Looks fake, I know.. but that is the fish I caught!!!
http://static.flickr.com/121/316869503_ea86f4b3f4_o.jpg
Almost 9 Feet. This is a 170+ lb Striped Marlin. World records for this type of Marling are around the 190+ mark. Blue and Black Marlins will reach 1000lbs.
http://static.flickr.com/114/316869505_ea57fe9852_o.jpg

beaverretriever
12-07-2006, 09:37 PM
More photos.
My awesome wife at one of the infinity pools....yes there was more than one!
http://static.flickr.com/107/316884942_c6d5727e74_o.jpg
EL ARCO!
http://static.flickr.com/102/316872022_e5310c9479_o.jpg
ATV trip...
http://static.flickr.com/107/316869495_761a4d6aac_o.jpg
Pacific side of Cabo... cold and very open. We were on the Sea of Cortez side. This was during our ATV tour. It was great. Nobody for miles.
http://static.flickr.com/122/316869497_bafc884162_o.jpg
YUMMY...
http://static.flickr.com/121/316866476_224faa2a68_o.jpg
And one more of the wife at the pool.. :)
http://static.flickr.com/108/316884943_9f11392417_o.jpg

Jyruiz
12-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Very cool and some damn nice pics. Thanks for sharing them.

cc322
12-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Didnt even notice Cabo in the back ground :wink: J/K John Awsome pics man, sweet trip for sure.

beaverretriever
12-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Didnt even notice Cabo in the back ground :wink: J/K John Awsome pics man, sweet trip for sure.
LOL, thanks Craig... Im guessing you read my disclaimer...LOL ;)
It was an awesome trip. I cant wait to get back. It was sooo different than Hawaii. I love them both, and it will be a tough decision on where to go next.

AirtimeLavey
12-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Nice pics....looks like a great trip. :cool:

C-2
12-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the sharing.....really makes me wanna go to work tomorrow
NOT!

SoCal_fun
12-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Very nice pics. Looks like a fun trip. I haven't been since the late 80's, maybe it's time to go back.
Thanks for posting them.
Wifey is rockin! :rollside:

beaverretriever
12-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the sharing.....really makes me wanna go to work tomorrow
NOT!
LOL, I need a vacation from my vacation. I took one extra day from work just to recover. :cool:
Thanks for the nice replies.

vmjtc3
12-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Nice pic's look's like a great time. Were you at the offshore races at mead? I am sure I saw you there. Dont ask me how but I am sure of it. Any way, way cool about the marlin. It is on my top ten to do list for sure. :cool:

beaverretriever
12-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Nice pic's look's like a great time. Were you at the offshore races at mead? I am sure I saw you there. Dont ask me how but I am sure of it. Any way, way cool about the marlin. It is on my top ten to do list for sure. :cool:
I was at the races. I would not have missed them for the world. I live for that stuff. Did you have your boat out? I think I remeber seeing it?
I will tell you, the Marling fishing was awesome. I want to do it again.
A little wild info:
Marlin release a small amount of poison from their skin. It got on my arms when I was holding it and caused my right arm to get super inflamed and itchy for about 2 hrs... pretty weird.

vmjtc3
12-07-2006, 10:12 PM
I was at the races. I would not have missed them for the world. I live for that stuff. Did you have your boat out? I think I remeber seeing it?
I will tell you, the Marling fishing was awesome. I want to do it again.
A little wild info:
Marlin release a small amount of poison from their skin. It got on my arms when I was holding it and caused my right arm to get super inflamed and itchy for about 2 hrs... pretty weird.
No I did not have the boat at the races, But I take them both out on mead and havi all the time. Never new about the marlin having poison, small price to pay I guess............. :cool:

That Guy
12-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Really great pics....thanks for sharing.... :)

FuKnut
12-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Alright, say it with me Beav...LIG = Life is Good
Enjoy your time

KREGER
12-07-2006, 10:52 PM
I LOVE it down there!!http://usera.imagecave.com/kreger/cabolandsend2.jpg

moneypit
12-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Did the fish die? I have caught many of those strippers and never had blood from the gills. Whats happened?

beaverretriever
12-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Did the fish die? I have caught many of those strippers and never had blood from the gills. Whats happened?
No, it was fine. It is where they grabbed it to pull it into the boat. It swam away fine when we threw it back. We only had it on the boat for about 2-3 minutes as well.

moneypit
12-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Nice catch!! Glad to hear it worked out.

kraig
12-08-2006, 05:11 AM
Damn you take some nice pics! Looks like a way good time.

SHOTKALLIN
12-08-2006, 05:26 AM
There is a fish in those pics???

RitcheyRch
12-08-2006, 05:30 AM
Nice pictures. Never been to Cabo and have always wanted to go. Amazing to see how clear the water is and how nice the sand is then compare it to our beaches.
BTW, your wife is beautiful.

kanedog
12-08-2006, 05:50 AM
At the risk of being a dipshit hb'er I also think your wife is beautiful.
Id sure like to see the name of the hb'er who said the respect and dignity stuff. That should cause about 10,000 reads and 3000 posts.
Nice, very large fish.

76ANTHONY
12-08-2006, 05:55 AM
awsome pics, looks like a hell of a time. great catch too, suprised ya got that fish in so quick...and i dont understand the comment about your wife, but shes beautiful.....looks like you had a great vacation.....

TexasChopper
12-08-2006, 06:15 AM
a few those pics need tp be pasted over to the Kodaks moments thread. nice job with the camera

THOR
12-08-2006, 06:49 AM
No, it was fine. It is where they grabbed it to pull it into the boat. It swam away fine when we threw it back. We only had it on the boat for about 2-3 minutes as well.
Very nice catch. Awesome job on releasing it too. Way too many folks keep marlins and dont release them. There is no need to keep those.
Kudos to you.

havaduner
12-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Nice Pics, looks like you guys really had a great time!

Tom Slick
12-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Sounds like an awesome trip. I also stayed at that resort last year and you're right, the place is off the hook. I've been quite a few awesome places on vacations, but Cabo is still my favorite.
P.S. Who ever has a problem with pics of your wife must be a fag.
P.S.S. You got any more pics of her?:devil: :D :wink:

beaverretriever
12-08-2006, 12:55 PM
At the risk of being a dipshit hb'er I also think your wife is beautiful.
Id sure like to see the name of the hb'er who said the respect and dignity stuff. That should cause about 10,000 reads and 3000 posts.
Nice, very large fish.
I actually had the qoute in my signature for a while. It was pretty funny.
There are a lot of guys (and Im sure some women too) on here that feel if a husband or a boyfriend post pix of his better half he is showing off and that the women has no dignity or self respect.
"And no, I won't be posting pictures of my wife, she has a clue when it comes to dignity and self respect". WTF?
Hard to believe that was an actual quote from one HBer to another in a thread a few weeks back. IMHO, that is directed to anyone who has put pix of their wife.
My wife was a little overweight and very subdued when I met her. I still thought she was beautiful and I was always proud of her. She is very proud of her body now (at 29 as well) and I am too.
The way she puts it to me is, if her husband (me) am going to stare at a women in a tiny bikini, might as well be her (and boy, do I stare LOL!!!)She does it for herself and me, nobody else. If a few other people get to see her as well, good for them or bad for them if they don't like that stuff (good looking women in small bikinis) If they think it is slutty, they can go bang their ugly ass ol hag of a wife and put her in a burka so nobody can see her....LOL :mix:
I love seeing women that are secure in themselves.
I think women like River918s wife, Windy, misshbjet, and others on here are great looking women. I think it is great that those women are proud they look good. I would much rather see them in a thong than some ugly ol diper bikini. Hey you only live once, and its rare you get any better looking, might as well show it off while you got it.
So F-U to all the haters with ugly wifes and girlfriends that are jealous of some of the beautiful women on here. :)

beaverretriever
12-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Woops double post.

riverracerx
12-08-2006, 01:08 PM
We need to talk. I am going there ina week. Bought a timeshare at the Hacienda del mar in the luxury suites.
I will PM you in a bit.
Thanks,
Chris

Aqua Boogie1
12-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Great pics!!!!!!

beaverretriever
12-08-2006, 01:54 PM
We need to talk. I am going there ina week. Bought a timeshare at the Hacienda del mar in the luxury suites.
I will PM you in a bit.
Thanks,
Chris
AWESOME place. They tried to sell me a timeshare while I was there.
Only one downside. Food and drink are out of this world price wise.
Average meal for my wife and I was 50-110.00.. no joke.
Drinks. Beer was 5.50, and mixed drinks started at around 8.00:eek:
A little far from town too. About a 10 min taxi ride.

BajaMike
12-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Nice pics.....
Nice fish.....
Beautiful wife!:idea:
:shift:

Tom Slick
12-08-2006, 02:21 PM
AWESOME place. They tried to sell me a timeshare while I was there.
Only one downside. Food and drink are out of this world price wise.
Average meal for my wife and I was 50-110.00.. no joke.
Drinks. Beer was 5.50, and mixed drinks started at around 8.00:eek:
A little far from town too. About a 10 min taxi ride.
That was the only down fall of that place. The prices were out of hand, but they had you by the wallet, since town was a $20 cab ride each way. You gotta love the price they charge you for a small bottle of water. Again, they got you, because you can't drink the tap water down there.

beaverretriever
12-08-2006, 02:45 PM
That was the only down fall of that place. The prices were out of hand, but they had you by the wallet, since town was a $20 cab ride each way. You gotta love the price they charge you for a small bottle of water. Again, they got you, because you can't drink the tap water down there.
In the big hotels, all the water is filtered. I didnt drink it, but I brushed my teeth etc.

riverracerx
12-08-2006, 02:49 PM
How far is Costco? I was told for a $2.00 daily membership to go there for drinks, water and snacks. We have a kitchen so I want to put some stuff in the fridge.
Did you have a jacuzzi in the master bedroom? We are supposed to. I can't wait.

Parker Dreamin
12-08-2006, 02:51 PM
looks like a bitchen time....
the last pic of your wife in the pool looks like she is in the ocean, way cool pic.

beaverretriever
12-08-2006, 02:58 PM
How far is Costco? I was told for a $2.00 daily membership to go there for drinks, water and snacks. We have a kitchen so I want to put some stuff in the fridge.
They are nice rooms. I believe the timeshares are set up different with a kitchen, etc.
Our room had a giant tub/jacuzzi. The bathroom was real nice. The shower could fit 8 people... No joke.

vmjtc3
12-08-2006, 02:59 PM
The shower could fit 8 people... No joke.
Now those are some pic's I would like to see:hammerhea

Tom Slick
12-08-2006, 03:20 PM
We usually head to town and pick up stuff to stock our kitchen with, like beer, water, tequila, snacks, etc. There is a store similar to Costco and I don't remember us having to have a membership. It is located right in town. Actually, now that I think about it, I think they were just finishing up a Costco just before you enter town on the north side of the highway. There is also a market in town too.

phebus
12-08-2006, 03:28 PM
There's a Costco in Cabo? Hell, we can't even get one in Havasu :mad:

Schiada76
12-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Yeah, WTF is up with showers in Mexico? They're all designed for a whole family. Even the Mar De Cortez has these massive showers in the suites.
There is a Costco, a Home Depot if i remember correctly from my last trip.
I won't be going back there any time soon due to this and the fact that they've jacked their prices through the roof. It's cheaper to fish in Costa Rica.

bunny 166
12-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Wow, those pics are terrific! Glad you guys had fun.....We all need more trips like that!:)

riverracerx
12-08-2006, 05:37 PM
I got a timeshare off of Ebay for $1500.00. It is good till 2025. 7 nights. Any 1 of 50 weeks. (2 blocked out)
Rack rate on the Luxury Suite rooms is $650.00/night. You do the math! Pretty good deal.

beaverretriever
12-08-2006, 07:43 PM
I got a timeshare off of Ebay for $1500.00. It is good till 2025. 7 nights. Any 1 of 50 weeks. (2 blocked out)
Rack rate on the Luxury Suite rooms is $650.00/night. You do the math! Pretty good deal.
WOW, thats a great deal. My wife and I should look into somthing like that, or we can just come stay with you. ;)

hot_diggity_dog
12-09-2006, 07:41 AM
the coolest part of the trip was catching a Marlin!
My wife and I commissioned one of the top 5 boats in Cabo for the day. I ended up catching an 8ft 8in, 178lb Striped Marlin. It took about 25 min to reel it in. It was AWESOME. I threw it back (poor Marlin LOL) but Im having a fiberglass replica built. :) It was my first time doing that. It was a blast and Im already planning a future trip.
Looks fake, I know.. but that is the fish I caught!!!
http://static.flickr.com/121/316869503_ea86f4b3f4_o.jpg
Almost 9 Feet. This is a 170+ lb Striped Marlin. World records for this type of Marling are around the 190+ mark. :argue: :confused: :hammerhea Blue and Black Marlins will reach 1000lbs.
Nice catch, as an avid long range fisherman I don't wan't to down play your catch, but I wanted to give the accurate info on this species of marlin and records.
The Striped Marlin reaches a maximum length of over 13 feet and more than 450 pounds in weight.
The California record is 13.5 feet and 339 pounds; the world record, caught in New Zealand, is 494 pounds!
Hot (Caught a few Marlin in my day's) Diggity Dog:wink: :cool:

beaverretriever
12-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Nice catch, as an avid long range fisherman I don't wan't to down play your catch, but I wanted to give the accurate info on this species of marlin and records.
The Striped Marlin reaches a maximum length of over 13 feet and more than 450 pounds in weight.
The California record is 13.5 feet and 339 pounds; the world record, caught in New Zealand, is 494 pounds!
Hot (Caught a few Marlin in my day's) Diggity Dog:wink: :cool:
Well I know, you didnt know those facts off of the top of your head, because when I typed in Striped Marlin world record that was the first thing that came up.
I was just going on what I was told. Most guys that I know that fish a lot (one of them has placed in the famous Bisbees tourn) said that it is rare that they get over 200lbs.
It was still pretty cool to catch.

Schiada76
12-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Well I know, you didnt know those facts off of the top of your head, because when I typed in Striped Marlin world record that was the first thing that came up.
I was just going on what I was told. Most guys that I know that fish a lot (one of them has placed in the famous Bisbees tourn) said that it is rare that they get over 200lbs.
Very cool catch! What they meant was they don't average that big out of Cabo, 180 to 200+ are still fairly commomn there though. The average probaly runs 100 to 120 at the Cape.
That mount will look five times as big when you get it in a room!:D

hot_diggity_dog
12-09-2006, 09:31 AM
No doubt a cool catch I was just giving a little more info for those who don't fish and think that this fish was close to a world record like you had posted!
Obviously I don't know all records off the top off my head and verified it by searching and posting accurate info rather than the typical HB post that guesses.
I go to Cabo every year and in May our group released 28 Stripped Marlin on four boats. We released 5 on our boat and we had a few the size in your photo that we feel is more of the typical Cabo Stripped Marlin.
Every fish story the fish are alway's bigger than they really are! LOL
Here's one for you. How many 225 lb Blue fin Tuna have been caught off sportboats or in California or Mex? I hooked and landed this in under an hour. It kicked my a s s big time but I got it!
http://www.excelsportfishing.com/admin/pg_img.php?f(40e197ea3e013)
Once again congrats on your catch!
HDD

Phat Matt
12-09-2006, 09:51 AM
No doubt a cool catch I was just giving a little more info for those who don't fish and think that this fish was close to a world record like you had posted!
Obviously I don't know all records off the top off my head and verified it by searching and posting accurate info rather than the typical HB post that guesses.
I go to Cabo every year and in May our group released 28 Stripped Marlin on four boats. We released 5 on our boat and we had a few the size in your photo that we feel is more of the typical Cabo Stripped Marlin.
Here's one for you. How many 225 lb Blue fin Tuna have been caught off sportboats or in California or Mex? I hooked and landed this in under an hour. It kicked my a s s big time but I got it!
HDD
And here is what it turned into later. Mmmmmmmmmmm :eat:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC02286.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC02292.JPG

Phat Matt
12-09-2006, 09:52 AM
This pic looks awesome. I want one. :D

hot_diggity_dog
12-09-2006, 09:59 AM
This pic looks awesome. I want one. :D
Thos are the pics that are even more breath taking when your there!:mix:
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
12-09-2006, 10:01 AM
And here is what it turned into later. Mmmmmmmmmmm :eat:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC02286.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC02292.JPG
Matt,
Great memories! I had a great ten day trip in October and will be ready to do it again a few time next year.
HDD Fish taco fest 07! LOL
HDD

beaverretriever
12-09-2006, 10:06 AM
HDD
LOL, everytime I tell the story my fish gains a couple lbs and a few inches. Sort of like my self... ;)

Phat Matt
12-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Matt,
Great memories! I had a great ten day trip in October and will be ready to do it again a few time next year.
HDD Fish taco fest 07! LOL
HDD
Nice. I am ready whenever you are. That was a great trip!

framer1
12-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Very nice pictures. The food sounded cheap after going to Tahiti.....hamburger and fries 18 dollars plus they give you change back in french money so you might as well pay 20:cry:

boatnam2
12-10-2006, 09:23 AM
going in a few months,what did the fishing trip cost?

Schiada76
12-10-2006, 09:29 AM
HDD
Was that the fly down fly back trip a few years ago where there was only a couplee of guys riding down?
That is a beutiful BFT!
I just checked the AA report this morning and my friend just boated a 324# YFT!:2purples:

beaverretriever
12-10-2006, 01:01 PM
going in a few months,what did the fishing trip cost?
I was told we got a deal at 500.00 for about 4 hrs. I tipped them a hair under 200.00. Most people told me 700.00 was about normal for a good boat and captain like we got.
It was worth every penny.
Hope you have fun when you go. Its a great place. I think I still like Hawaii better though. I do like the short flight to Cabo. :)

hot_diggity_dog
12-10-2006, 06:31 PM
HDD
Was that the fly down fly back trip a few years ago where there was only a couplee of guys riding down?
That is a beutiful BFT!
I just checked the AA report this morning and my friend just boated a 324# YFT!:2purples:
No that was on an 8-day on the Excel we were almost to Alijos and got a huge meter mark and stoped on them.
June 27-July 5th trip!
HDD

Schiada76
12-10-2006, 06:39 PM
No that was on an 8-day on the Excel we were almost to Alijos and got a huge meter mark and stoped on them.
June 27-July 5th trip!
HDD
What year?
That really is a phenominal BFT!
The AA just put a 327 on the deck! They also are having an emergency beer delivery from the Independance (seriously)!

Boa1277
12-10-2006, 07:58 PM
I have to say nice catch, both of you guys, personally I would rather have caught the Tuna, Marlin are fun they just dont have the back bone that a big tuna does, especially the 100 to 225 range yellowfin or bluefin or bigeye, now those fish fight, I will say this that striper weighed closer to the 145lb mark than 170, when I lived in Hawaii I probably caught well over a 1000 of those things and we sold everyone of them, they eat everything over there(big asian population) so I have a pretty good eye for that sort of thing, when I was in Mag bay last fall on the Dulcinea we caught 77 striped marlin in 2 days all released and all on bait, pretty fun but the biggest one was maybe 150# Here is a picture of a nice Blue Marlin that I caught when I was running boats in Hawaii, this one took over 7hrs to land and was a very big fish.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3063maggie3.jpg

Baja Big Dog
12-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Ditto on Cabo sucks....we are down there 6-8 time a year on motorcydcle tours and the prices in just the past 5 years have gone through the fricken moon, too many back east folks that dont care about prices they just want to get their asses out of the cold.
We used to feed 15-18 people at the "Trailer Park" (best steaks in town) for under 400 bucks, now its closer to 600 bucks, Spend a day at teh "Office" with a few bro's and it a 300 dollar adventure! Just not the same, Costa Rica...Yea you got about another 10 to 15 years before its also ruined.

hot_diggity_dog
12-11-2006, 03:55 PM
What year?
That really is a phenominal BFT!
The AA just put a 327 on the deck! They also are having an emergency beer delivery from the Independance (seriously)!
I was on the Shogun and we had to frop them off beer too! On another trip on the Excel we had to drop off cups and some other items!:hammerhea
I guess it's hard to find a 7-11 in the middle of the ocean:cry:
HDD

Schiada76
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
I was on the Shogun and we had to frop them off beer too! On another trip on the Excel we had to drop off cups and some other items!:hammerhea
I guess it's hard to find a 7-11 in the middle of the ocean:cry:
HDD
Too bad they are surely out of tequila too. There's a couple of SEALS on the trip that can really put it away along with the other regulars I know on the trip. There is a lot of celebrating going on with two fish over 300 on the deck. If I wasn't internet impaired I'd post a pic of the fish from the AA site.

boatnam2
12-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Ditto on Cabo sucks....we are down there 6-8 time a year on motorcydcle tours and the prices in just the past 5 years have gone through the fricken moon, too many back east folks that dont care about prices they just want to get their asses out of the cold.
We used to feed 15-18 people at the "Trailer Park" (best steaks in town) for under 400 bucks, now its closer to 600 bucks, Spend a day at teh "Office" with a few bro's and it a 300 dollar adventure! Just not the same, Costa Rica...Yea you got about another 10 to 15 years before its also ruined.
we did costa rica this year it was really cool.never been to cabo and always wanted to go.wish i would of done it a few years ago so i guess i will have to pay the piper this time.

hot_diggity_dog
12-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Too bad they are surely out of tequila too. There's a couple of SEALS on the trip that can really put it away along with the other regulars I know on the trip. There is a lot of celebrating going on with two fish over 300 on the deck. If I wasn't internet impaired I'd post a pic of the fish from the AA site.
Big Steve 327!
http://www.americananglersportfishing.com/12-10-06.jpg
324!
http://www.americananglersportfishing.com/12-9-06A.jpg
http://www.americananglersportfishing.com/12-9-06B.jpg
HDD

Phat Matt
12-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Big Steve 327!
http://www.americananglersportfishing.com/12-10-06.jpg
324!
http://www.americananglersportfishing.com/12-9-06A.jpg
http://www.americananglersportfishing.com/12-9-06B.jpg
HDD
Damn. Those would need lots of wasabi. :)