PDA

View Full Version : 16 years today!

LLGirl
12-08-2006, 02:55 PM
DAMN. Been married sixteen years today. Been through good times and bad, easy and hard. Lived a little, learned a lot. We've both changed over the years. Tons of memories, looking forward to many more. Can't say that I can even imagine life without her any more. She has given us two beautiful girls which make us smile every day. She's still the one person I can talk to about anything.
I think she's a keeper! Hell, anyone that wakes up next to me every day and still sticks around has got to be special. I look forward to growing old together. Hope we can make many more great memories together.
Happy anniversary Dawn. I love you very much.
Mrllgirl

ratso
12-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Awesome to hear about people that truly have found their soul mate...:D

Daytona100
12-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Good job!!!!!!!!!

Bense468
12-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Rad- Happy anniversary. keep up the good work.

Mrs.Racer277
12-08-2006, 03:20 PM
DAMN. Been married sixteen years today. Been through good times and bad, easy and hard. Lived a little, learned a lot. We've both changed over the years. Tons of memories, looking forward to many more. Can't say that I can even imagine life without her any more. She has given us two beautiful girls which make us smile every day. She's still the one person I can talk to about anything.
I think she's a keeper! Hell, anyone that wakes up next to me every day and still sticks around has got to be special. I look forward to growing old together. Hope we can make many more great memories together.
Mrllgirl
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Congrats to both of you. :) :)
Now will you get your own darn screen name. LOL

charlyox
12-08-2006, 03:52 PM
congrats you big lug

Devil's Advocate
12-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Very, very nice....Congrats to you both and to many more happy years.:)

Racer277
12-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Congrats,
After a post like that, someone's gettin some.:supp:

LLGirl
12-08-2006, 04:16 PM
thanks everybody. Mrsracer277 I CAN'T get my own screen name or I might get addicted to this place :) (wait until I hack into her name on ISL and start posting over there. Then it will be safe to say I need to work more and stay off the stupid internet)

LLGirl
12-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Racer, one can only hope :) :)

bunny 166
12-08-2006, 04:27 PM
That's terrific! Happy anniversary...:)

SummitKarl
12-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Congrats,
maybe you should try something like that:idea: :)
and congrats to the Lost Lakes:)

Mrs.Racer277
12-08-2006, 08:28 PM
thanks everybody. Mrsracer277 I CAN'T get my own screen name or I might get addicted to this place :) (wait until I hack into her name on ISL and start posting over there. Then it will be safe to say I need to work more and stay off the stupid internet)
Just great, atleast over there I know who I am talking to. LOL :supp:
Congrats again. :) :)

LLGirl
12-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Mrllgirl
Well that brought tears to my eyes!! Happy Anniversary babe! I ditto everything he said! :) We had a wonderful dinner at Morton's, and even better dessert ;)

LLGirl
12-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Congrats,
And to think... he got it BEFORE I read the post!! He must be good!!

LLGirl
12-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Just great, atleast over there I know who I am talking to. LOL :supp:
Congrats again. :) :)
Too funny! Dia, he mentioned at dinner tonight that he found his way over there! Now you're in for it!!

SHOTKALLIN
12-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Congrats.....no one ever said it was easy. The smart ones make it trough the tough times

JetBoatRich
12-08-2006, 10:33 PM
16 year is a great start:) congratulations:)
The rest is down hill enjoying the ride:mix:

boatsnblondes
12-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Congrats bro...in a world where words like commitment, trust, and loyalty, not to mention love honor and cherish, have little or no importance, it's good to see people like you out there....best to both of you, BTW, I got a keeper too..lucky us, huh???:)

Mrs.Racer277
12-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Too funny! Dia, he mentioned at dinner tonight that he found his way over there! Now you're in for it!!
I guess I am not safe anywhere. :supp: :supp: :)