PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing? And the world knows.

Seadog
12-08-2006, 07:41 PM
I was reading on BBC news that they are pushing for a new standard for condoms. They are suggesting that they should go to a multiple size standard because the international standard is too big for males in India. It is embarrassing for a single guy to admit that he is not the biggest stud around, but to have to admit that your entire race is 'petite'? Can you imagine the talk at the UN?

ratso
12-09-2006, 07:39 AM
I always wondered why those chicks from India never smiled...

SmokinLowriderSS
12-09-2006, 08:29 AM
I was LMAO when I heard of this yesterday on the radio. Sounds like a perfect place to market the Spray-On Condom. :supp:

ratso
12-09-2006, 10:26 AM
I was with this chick about a year ago, she had just broken up with this guy that I knew, and I never understood why she stayed with him as long as she did, because he always talked down to her and basically treated her like crap... We get together though, and while we are making out and heating things up, she reaches down and grabs hold and goes "Oh my gawd" and I'm asking "What?" She is saying "I don't know if I can do this." Of course I've gotten compliments in the past, but never anyone saying they couldn't do it because of, you know, that... I asked her why and she held up her thumb and started laughing and going on to tell me that was about the size of her ex... and that's all she had for the past 5 years. I said "No fukkin' way" and she said she wasn't lying, and that was being generous toward him... She just told me to take it slow... so I did for a little while, but by morning that was one of the wildest rides either of us had in a long time... dang that was a good one. I bet India would be a lot of fun.:idea:

ratso
12-09-2006, 10:35 AM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_900248.html?menu=news.quirkies.showbizquirkies
:idea: