PDA

View Full Version : Welcome the Newest B crew member....

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Pieces!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cutie! :p Welcome Cristal! :p

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:26 AM
If I did not know any better I would swear you guys are on a recruiting drive, kinda like the red cross does on a blood drive

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:27 AM
If I did not know any better I would swear you guys are on a recruiting drive, kinda like the red cross does on a blood drive
LOL! Thats funny!
I dont have to recruit....they just come to me! :p :p What can I say....??? I guess I am LIKEABLE! :crossx: :D :D :devil:

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Just like you recruit your crew except i dont go to the Social Security office to get mine....... :crossx:

dicudmore
01-24-2006, 10:28 AM
this thread is useless without pics :wink:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Just like you recruit your crew except i dont go to the Social Security office to get mine....... :crossx:
Alex...post the pic here! :p

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:35 AM
you sure tried your best to get in....
but we require depends, not pampers and warm milk

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 10:37 AM
Warm milk is despensed out of a tit in our group...

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 10:39 AM
thats fine with me i dont like Meat drapes LOL young and thin is my preference i didnt try to get in you tried to recruit me........ :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:41 AM
thats fine with me i dont like Meat drapes LOL young and thin is my preference i didnt try to get in you tried to recruit me........ :rollside:
Ok I really just cracked up laughing in front of an insurance adjuster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Do I need to remind you of your bitch thread, how I would never call you back and ignored you all the time..........

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 10:43 AM
Meat drapes, WOW . A new name for a senior citizen strip club...

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Do I need to remind you of your bitch thread, how I would never call you back and ignored you all the time..........
Nope that was after my ex and i was just trying to score a place to crash LOL ;)

Jetboatguru
01-24-2006, 10:45 AM
This is classic hating!!!
The B crew putting dibs on a obvious A team member. I know misery loves company but this girl is A team Material PERIOD. You B teamers were just victims of misfortune. If there were only more than 12 months in a year, you could have been A teamers. :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:48 AM
This is classic hating!!!
The B crew putting dibs on a obvious A team member. I know misery loves company but this girl is A team Material PERIOD. You B teamers were just victims of misfortune. If there were only more than 12 months in a year, you could have been A teamers. :p
LOL! There ya go! You are back! I was wondering why you have been so quiet lately! :p

CornWater
01-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Meat drapes, WOW . A new name for a senior citizen strip club...
Dammit, there goes another keyboard....LMAO.. :D :D

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Nope that was after my ex and i was just trying to score a place to crash LOL ;)
its ok, people were cool to me , so I thought I would help you out....
but you did not make it because I have rules on my boat, you must bring a chick... and you could not find one...... Guess the EX stole your big pimp hand...

Jetboatguru
01-24-2006, 10:51 AM
but you did not make it because I have rules on my boat, you must bring a chick... and you could not find one...... Guess the EX stole your big pimp hand...
ouch!!

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Nope i sitll have it and its strong.... but when i left my ex i figured i'd get me some young stuff... and its hard to convince them to go hang out with someone who's old enough to be their dad LMAO you know ;)

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Sound like another homophobic guy... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Sound like another homophobic guy... :rollside:
Unlike you, I prefer to surround myself with women...

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Another good come back from the man himself....You got me!!!! Ha Ha Ha He He He.......What's next are you going to show us your juggling skills in the corner...

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Unlike you, I prefer to surround myself with women...
So what your saying is you dont go to strip clubs you go to the Senior Citizen Centers????:idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Welcome ?????
What the hell is going on now???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
Another good come back from the man himself....You got me!!!! Ha Ha Ha He He He.......What's next are you going to show us your juggling skills in the corner...
Another lifeless post wasting bandwidth....

pixilatedpussy
Welcome ?????
What the hell is going on now???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Pass the Popcorn please!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:01 AM
So what your saying is you dont go to strip clubs you go to the Senior Citizen Centers????:idea:
No need to waste money on those women... I have them all come over and party at my house...
You see unlike you having to pay for sexual entertainment, I have it like that and its free.....

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:03 AM
No need to waste money on those women... I have them all come over and party at my house...
You see unlike you having to pay for sexual entertainment, I have it like that and its free.....
Hmmmmm...... :idea: :idea: As long as you are allowed to participate....

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 11:05 AM
I would too if i went to a grab a granny club i'd fill my place up with ole hoes... but i dont like the smell of Ben-Gay :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Hmmmmm...... :idea: :idea: As long as you are allowed to participate....
No suedo players here, we have standards...

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:06 AM
I would too if i went to a grab a granny club i'd fill my place up with ole hoes... but i dont like the smell of Ben-Gay :rolleyes:
Sorry we dont call our women HOE's, we call them wives and have respect for them....

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:06 AM
No suedo players here, we have standards...
Good to hear!
We dont discriminate in our group! :p

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Sorry we dont call our women HOE's, we call them wives and have respect for them....
your right but dont forget i'm an asshole so it pans out..... :crossx:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Does your new Hoe, bitch, trick, tramp, piece of azz or what ever you were calling her last night in that thread, know you speak of her like this....

Jetboatguru
01-24-2006, 11:14 AM
I think it is pretty funny that you have self proclaimed to be a B group members when everybody I know had you listed in the "also showed" group.
You have to look at it this way,
The A team members are like best in show. They get pranced around and taken care of. All of the rest get thrown back into a kennel and have to watch.
As far as the age thing goes, it was pretty clear to ***boat that age played a role here. That is why the A team was chosen the way it was. They wanted thoroughbreds that took care of their bodies not nags that were put out to pasture before they were 25. I think you need to change the name from the B group to The "Hate" team. Or, maybe ***boat will indulge you and make up a calender called the "Not nearly as Hot, But Can Perform Freaky Skank tricks at Your Kids Birthday Party Nags of ***boat" :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:16 AM
I think it is pretty funny that you have self proclaimed to be a B group members when everybody I know had you listed in the "also showed" group.
The A team members are like best in show. They get pranced around and taken care of. All of the rest get thrown back into a kennel and have to watch.
As far as the age thing goes, it was pretty clear to ***boat that age played a role here. That is why the A team was chosen the way it was. They wanted thoroughbreds that took care of their bodies not nags that were put out to pasture before they were 25. I think you need to change the name from the B group to The "Hate" team. Or, maybe ***boat will indulge you and make up a calender called the "Not nearly as Hot, But Can Perform Freaky Skank tricks at Your Kids Birthday Party Nags of ***boat" :p
Yikes since when did you change teams????

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:17 AM
My GOD, even I could not come up with that, you must be on the A PLUS team....
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
you must know all those hot chicks up north in that other calender....
They are still 10's

JB in so cal
01-24-2006, 11:19 AM
we need Rodney King to step in and say a few words...

Jbb
01-24-2006, 11:19 AM
That ball is out of the park folks....Home run guru!!!! :p

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 11:20 AM
You should publish a book on how to become a upidity!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:21 AM
So...basically what you are all saying is.....Cristal is a freaky skank??? Nice way to welcome a new member! Classy!!! Very "A" Class!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Your dancing siggy reminds me of Atomic Kitten !!!! LOL :p

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:26 AM
That was like a grand slam to win the world series.....
I want to meet this JBG guy and buy him a upidity beverage

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:28 AM
That was like a grand slam to win the world series.....
I want to meet this JBG guy and buy him a upidity beverage
You have dumb azz!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:32 AM
You have dumb azz!
UM, no I have not....
smart ASSS

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 11:33 AM
Now what was this thread about again.
Was it-
A. How to become a A team member, or a B team member
B. Was it that Kilr likes to make us think that he only let girls on his boat
C. Maybe it was the new book on how to better yourself.
D. Could it be that Alex (Mainevent) has a new girl "Pieces"
E. None of the above
Please make you best choice.
*Kilr you need not apply we know your answer and F is not a choice..

Biglue
01-24-2006, 11:37 AM
So...basically what you are all saying is.....Cristal is a freaky skank??? Nice way to welcome a new member! Classy!!! Very "A" Class!
Not at all. She's a cute lil honey. Alex (I think that's Me's name) did a good job landing her.
And you......you know if there wasn't a Mr. pixilated there would be several of us wolves after ya even if you are a so called B-lister. :p

pixilatedpussy
UM, no I have not....
smart ASSS
Really??? Well I know Cindy has...so I just figured you had too! :idea:

MAINEVENT
Now what was this thread about again.
Was it-
A. How to become a A team member, or a B team member
B. Was it that Kilr likes to make us think that he only let girls on his boat
C. Maybe it was the new book on how to better yourself.
D. Could it be that Alex (Mainevent) has a new girl "Pisces"
E. None of the above
Please make you best choice.
*Kilr you need not apply we know your answer and F is not a choice..
;)

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Not at all. She's a cute lil honey. Alex (I think that's Me's name) did a good job landing her.
And you......you know if there wasn't a Mr. pixilated there would be several of us wolves after ya even if you are a so called B-lister. :p
bitch my name is Pedro Juan A la mancha LOL :rollside:

Biglue
01-24-2006, 11:41 AM
bitch my name is Pedro Juan A la mancha LOL :rollside:
Right on. Good to meet you Pedro, my name is Luis Armendariz de las Nalgas :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
Hola :)

HOOTER SLED-
my name is Luis Armendariz de las Nalgas :crossx: :crossx:
AKA, Beandip. LOL :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 11:43 AM
Aloha, you are talking about Hawaii, right...Hola or was that Hula? I'm confused...All I know is that there is surf in Mexico and Hawaii..LOL

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 11:44 AM
fock that was classic :crossx:

Biglue
Que pasa? So do I have to walk a line to get into this B crowd or what? :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
Lue that was very sweet. :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Que pasa? So do I have to walk a line to get into this B crowd or what? :crossx:
Come to the party on the 4th & its official!

Biglue
01-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Senor Beandip focker.........don't want people thinking they can just make fun of me. :crossx:

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Senor Beandip focker.........don't want people thinking they can just make fun of me. :crossx:
you are a mexican that just say's it all......... Beandip LMAO :crossx: :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 11:48 AM
There is no getting in...............it's just all our friends that chill n have fun with out the dilema of who's hotter then who.....who has more money, who's back stabbin who and all that BS...... :rollside: :rollside:
Someone else gave us the title....we just made fun of it .............. :p
But, you can come play anytime Louie!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Aloha, you are talking about Hawaii, right...Hola or was that Hula? I'm confused...All I know is that there is surf in Mexico and Hawaii..LOL
Hola beeyotch. I'm brown. If I were talking about Hawaii, I'd say Lei(sp?). :devil: :D Speaking of Hawaii, did you get hit in the head with a coconut??? :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:49 AM
There is no getting in...............it's just all our friends that chill n have fun with out the dilema of who's hotter then who.....who has more money, who's back stabbin who and all that BS...... :rollside: :rollside:
Perfectly said Michelle!
Maybe Jet boat Guru needs to read this!

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Beaner starts with B.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Hola beeyotch. I'm brown. If I were talking about Hawaii, I'd say Lei(sp?). :devil: :D Speaking of Hawaii, did you get hit in the head with a coconut??? :rollside:
Yep ..........mine!!!!! LOL
Speakin of Lei (sp) When you comming home!!!!!

Biglue
01-24-2006, 11:50 AM
you are a mexican that just say's it all......... Beandip LMAO :crossx: :rollside:
Kick back paisano. :crossx:

Jbb
01-24-2006, 11:52 AM
RD is so B team......... :p .....Its a competitive world..... :p

Biglue
01-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Thanks momma. I know what you mean. I'd love to come hang with you all. Lemme see what's poppin on the 4th. Between my jobs and momma's it's hard to say. But If I can I'll be there.........with balls on. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 11:55 AM
NO WRONG you guys and gals gave it to yourselfs....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 11:56 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................KKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKK :220v:
Keep tellin your self that!!!!! The whole thing is very funny and amusing :p :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 11:59 AM
UHHHH>>>>NO!!!! YOU DID! Backpeddling again! It is your best trait!

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Dude take credit for it. "B" Crew is blowin' up. You created something good, we just exploited it. :rollside: Besides, we are annoying the f uck out some of you peeps with our attention w horing and sarcasm!!! :crossx:

pisces
01-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Hey thanks for stickin' up for me while I was away

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:06 PM
UHHHH>>>>NO!!!! YOU DID! Backpeddling again! It is your best trait!
Please, I said ,
NOT EVERYONE CAN BE ON THE "A" LIST....
end of story...
If you so chose to place yourself on this B team.... have at it...
as far as annoying, I guess that would be ones veiw or most of Hot boats view... I find it entertaining...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 12:07 PM
You are a cutie!!!!! I have yet to meet you. But if Alex likes you I'm sure we'll get along great.!!!!!! :p :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Please, I said ,
NOT EVERYONE CAN BE ON THE "A" LIST....
end of story...
If you so chose to place yourself on this B team.... have at it...
as far as annoying, I guess that would be ones veiw or most of Hot boats view... I find it entertaining...
Yes...now finish your sentence! That was not all you said..& you know it!
But its ok...no big deal! I take it harder cuz it is tru! Yes...I have a fat azz...I know it...some peeps like it & some peeps dont!
But as for the ugly part! You were wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every lady in our group is beautiful! :mad: Your opinion does not matter. We just like to give you some shiat...like you always give everyone else!
Yes it is Winter time drama. But it truly is in good fun! We all laugh about it!

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:10 PM
We luv ya cutie!

pisces
01-24-2006, 12:14 PM
You are a cutie!!!!! I have yet to meet you. But if Alex likes you I'm sure we'll get along great.!!!!!! :p :p
I'm sure we will meet the weekend of the 4th. I'm sure we'll get along just great he's told me so many stories about you guys. Can't wait

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Yes...now finish your sentence! That was not all you said..& you know it!
But its ok...no big deal! I take it harder cuz it is tru! Yes...I have a fat azz...I know it...some peeps like it & some peeps dont!
But as for the ugly part! You were wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every lady in our group is beautiful! :mad: Your opinion does not matter. We just like to give you some shiat...like you always give everyone else!
Yes it is Winter time drama. But it truly is in good fun! We all laugh about it!
I dont recall saying more on here, if it is there bring it back up to the top.....
But i do recall alot of people crying about not being in HB and begging.........

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 12:15 PM
I dont recall saying more on here, if it is there bring it back up to the top.....
But i do recall alot of people crying about not being in HB and begging.........
Never cried here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:18 PM
No sweetie...you know its not here! The only thing here ...(if I wasnt so damn computer lame)is the fact that I didnt make the CUT! :yuk:
As for the crying??? HUH??? Im confused!

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Mrs HS! You hit the nail on the head.
For those of you getting all worked up about the B crowd hype...let me just put in my 2 cents. I don't think it's that WE are alienating ourselves into a "B group". I think a certain person has excluded others from having the priviledge of hanging with him because they may not "hot" or "fine" or "thin" or whatever retarded reason. So as a joke some peeps not "worthy" :rolleyes: enough to be A's came up with the "B crowd" thing. We don't think we're better than anyone else. Wanna hang out with us? Come along. We won't judge you based on what boat you have, how hot your partner is or who your cool friends are. We won't act one way in your face and then talk smack when we think you can't hear. We're just into having a good time. :rollside:

Biglue
No problem.
Just a word of advice though. If he asks you to marry him, make sure it's not for a green card. :crossx: :crossx:
Just kidding hun. Just paying that focker back for some of his wise cracks. :)

pixilatedpussy
I'm sure we will meet the weekend of the 4th. I'm sure we'll get along just great he's told me so many stories about you guys. Can't wait
Me too!!! :p

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 12:25 PM
:argue: Stop Tina. You have a great hinney.

Biglue
01-24-2006, 12:26 PM
J-lo, T-lo :)

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:26 PM
For those of you getting all worked up about the B crowd hype...let me just put in my 2 cents. I don't think it's that WE are alienating ourselves into a "B group". I think a certain person has excluded others from having the priviledge of hanging with him because they may not "hot" or "fine" or "thin" or whatever retarded reason. So as a joke some peeps not "worthy" :rolleyes: enough to be A's came up with the "B crowd" thing. We don't think we're better than anyone else. Wanna hang out with us? Come along. We won't judge you based on what boat you have, how hot your partner is or who your cool friends are. We won't act one way in your face and then talk smack when we think you can't hear. We're just into having a good time. :rollside:
Thank you Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I rest my case!

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:27 PM
:yuk:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 12:27 PM
LMAO................T-Lo.............that was too cute!!!!! :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 12:28 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 12:29 PM
:yuk:
:mad: Don't make me ground you!!! You always look terrific T-Lo :p !!!

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:34 PM
So much for staying out of each others business for the THIRD TIME.....
your damn right, I am picky who my friends are?????
is there a problem with that.....
I didnt talk behind your back, you were at one time a very special person to me.....

uclahater
01-24-2006, 12:40 PM
LMFAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
TKO :cry: :cry: :cry:

uclahater
01-24-2006, 12:43 PM
Really??? Well I know Cindy has...so I just figured you had too! :idea:
Why do you have to drag Bunny into this :confused: :confused: :confused:

Roxysnow
01-24-2006, 12:48 PM
I don't think Dr.Phil can help here!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1973violinist_copy-med.jpg
Here we go again!

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
So much for staying out of each others business for the THIRD TIME.....
your damn right, I am picky who my friends are?????
is there a problem with that.....
I didnt talk behind your back, you were at one time a very special person to me.....
Hey, who said I was talking about you? I can be vague and not mention anyone's name too.
Go ahead Miguel. Keep being picky about who your friends are. If you choose your friends for the wrong reasons before you know it you won't have any.
No, that I know of you haven't talked behind my back. But you know who did. You guys were very special to us too.

Biglue
01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
If someone were to bring Hanson into this, is that where you would draw the line? :D

uclahater
01-24-2006, 12:52 PM
If someone were to bring Hanson into this, is that where you would draw the line? :D
LOL :argue:
No IM just curious as to why she had to mention one of the "A" crowd that had said nothing :idea:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 12:52 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

uclahater
01-24-2006, 12:53 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D
well look who showed up from the DD crowd :p

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 12:54 PM
well look who showed up from the DD crowd :p
lol whats up...all this a nd b talk reminds me of jr high school after school sports. if you were good you went to the b team................

Biglue
01-24-2006, 12:54 PM
LOL :argue:
No IM just curious as to why she had to mention one of the "A" crowd that had said nothing :idea:
Who knows bro. That is history that is among them. It's not up to us to pry into their business. Just my .02.
I was just being a smart ass bro.

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Hey, who said I was talking about you? I can be vague and not mention anyone's name too.
Go ahead Miguel. Keep being picky about who your friends are. If you choose your friends for the wrong reasons before you know it you won't have any.
No, that I know of you haven't talked behind my back. But you know who did. You guys were very special to us too.
Jessi, I am going back into my stay away mode, I ask you do the same.
this can go now where but down....

uclahater
01-24-2006, 01:00 PM
Who knows bro. That is history that is among them. It's not up to us to pry into their business. Just my .02.
I was just being a smart ass bro.
Biglue I knew your intentions :cool:
Its all good until people stick up for the peeps that Mrs P is tryin to take down :idea:
Just to be clear I have never met Bunny :cry: In fact she thinks IM a Jack ASS :cool:
I know so do all of you :)

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 01:00 PM
I will try my hardest to respect your wishes but you drive me crazy when you start in on good people. Think about it please. You don't have to be like this. Fine. Back to stay away mode.

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Its all good until people stick up for the peeps that Mrs P is tryin to take down :idea:
Just to be clear I have never met Bunny :cry: In fact she thinks IM a Jack ASS :cool:
Noooo, we don't think you're an ass. Not at all. :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 01:03 PM
jackass, naw its more like cock sucker................................

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 01:04 PM
I will try my hardest to respect your wishes but you drive me crazy when you start in on good people. Think about it please. You don't have to be like this. Fine. Back to stay away mode.
Jessi they asked me in PM's to stop....
I did, But once again, they started right back up...
So I will continue until they stop.....listen to the whole story, not just their's...

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Im actually starting to like you! :p :220v:

Chase
01-24-2006, 01:06 PM
You can't stay away...look how many posts you have made since you said this... :rollside:

IN2MX
01-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Down.....that's what im talking about!!!! Oh wait, thinking something else.

Biglue
01-24-2006, 01:08 PM
10-4.
You think we think of you as a jackass? Being a little generous aren't you? :crossx:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Down.....that's what im talking about!!!! Oh wait, thinking something else.
Hi mike, Hope all is well and you can sometime get a real schedule and come to the river

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 01:10 PM
You can't stay away...look how many posts you have made since you said this... :rollside:
Count them for me.....

IN2MX
01-24-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi mike, Hope all is well and you can sometime get a real schedule and come to the river
I got a real schedule....it real-ly sux sometimes.....HAHAHA

IN2MX
01-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Anyhow....Welcome to Pieces!!! Have fun! Thats what this is supposed to be about.
Why cant we all just enjoy boating to its fullest, all the girls get naked, have an endless beer tap, and party like there is no tomorrow???!!!!
Thats what I am here for, anyone else feel the same way???

Jbb
01-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Anyhow....Welcome to Pieces!!! Have fun! Thats what this is supposed to be about.
Why cant we all just enjoy boating to its fullest, all the girls get naked, have an endless beer tap, and party like there is no tomorrow???!!!!
RD said he was here as a part of his quest for total internet domination..... :p

vegasriverjunkie
01-24-2006, 01:21 PM
:) I second that!!!

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 01:23 PM
BRO, LITTLE DO YOU KNOW. Get your facts straight before you get anymore confused.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Welcome to HB Pisces. Don't be scared by the drama. Everyone on HB loves evryone on HB. :rolleyes: :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 01:27 PM
I could go for a beer. :rollside:

Biglue
01-24-2006, 01:28 PM
BRO, LITTLE DO YOU KNOW. Get your facts straight before you get anymore confused.
Better be careful bro. If you thought this thread was a mess.......wait till the bench racers start coming by. :crossx:
And yes In2MX, I will second that. Anyone who wants to have a cold one with me is welcome to.

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 01:28 PM
I could go for a beer. :rollside:
Tap the Keg shorty! :220v: :p

Chase
01-24-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm in.... :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Tap the Keg shorty! :220v: :p
Poour me a cup. :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Better be careful bro. If you thought this thread was a mess.......wait till the bench racers start coming by. :crossx:
And yes In2MX, I will second that. Anyone who wants to have a cold one with me is welcome to.
Remember it all in good fun!!!!
"A" Azzholes
"B" Buttholes
All in one family..... :) :) :)

Biglue
01-24-2006, 01:33 PM
"A" Azzholes
"B" Buttholes
10-4

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 01:40 PM
"A" Azzholes
"B" Buttholes
A B
Anheuser Busch. :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
01-24-2006, 01:43 PM
A B
Gardener beer...... :yuk: :yuk: :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 01:44 PM
A B
No, No, No. Its And hows your Bush!!!!B ald!!!

Biglue
01-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Hey I resemble that remark. :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey I resemble that remark. :)
So does my Green thumb husband!!!! LOL :crossx: :p :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 01:51 PM
So does my Green thumb husband!!!! LOL :crossx: :p :rollside:
Dr. Greeen Thumb...

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 03:36 PM
:rolleyes: You are a total retard!!!

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 03:43 PM
:rolleyes: You are a total retard!!!
You sound just like my wife, you know the pot stirer!!!

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 03:54 PM
You sound just like my wife, you know the pot stirer!!!
When Tina and I first met we compared notes and decided you guys were a lot alike. We both used the word "perv" when describing our men. :p

JB in so cal
01-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Wow.
Six + pages in a thread and, while I vaguely understand certain people don't get along so well sometimes, all I can really pull out of this is.................
IT'S PISCES, not PIECES

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 04:32 PM
When Tina and I first met we compared notes and decided you guys were a lot alike. We both used the word "perv" when describing our men. :p
You funny girls....

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 04:34 PM
That's what the Pixis Party is for!! Where's my drink??? :D :D

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 04:38 PM
That's what the Pixis Party is for!! Where's my drink??? :D :D
That's what the Phat Daddy's Party is for!! Where's my Rhino???
:rolleyes:

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 04:40 PM
That's what the Phat Daddy's Party is for!! Where's my Rhino???
:rolleyes:
Man, I'm letting all out at your party. I'm going to make sure everyone is hammered :crossx: . Should be nice and mellow Sunday :rollside: Oh and I lost the keys to the Rhino :rolleyes: :crossx: :D

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Man, I'm letting all out at your party. I'm going to make sure everyone is hammered :crossx: . Should be nice and mellow Sunday :rollside: Oh and I lost the keys to the Rhino :rolleyes: :crossx: :D
I know how to hot wire the b!tch we'll be alright :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
01-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Are you a used car salesman, because you full of BS...

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Are you a used car salesman, because you full of BS...
Man, I'm bringing it Mainevent style!!! :crossx: :220v: :skull: :lightsabe :supp: :D :D

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Man, I'm bringing it Mainevent style!!! :crossx: :220v: :skull: :lightsabe :supp: :D :D
Are'nt you the O.G. Thug Life Biatch :crossx:

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Are'nt you the O.G. Thug Life Biatch :crossx:
I'm going to run that s#it. I'm bring the"A" game BEEEEEYOTCH!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Wow.
Six + pages in a thread and, while I vaguely understand certain people don't get along so well sometimes, all I can really pull out of this is.................
IT'S PISCES, not PIECES
LOL! My honey spelled it Pieces!!! :) Oh well, he may not be able to spell but man, he's hot (in my eyes)!!! :p

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Yeah so. I mow my own lawn beeyotch. Just cuz you drink Whitey Light.

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Wow.
IT'S PISCES, not PIECES
Reese's Pisces. :crossx: Mmmm yummy. Thanks for saying that. It was bugging me too. LOL.

GHT
01-24-2006, 06:08 PM
:rolleyes: :idea: :devil: :hammerhea
WOW... I wish I was in on this thread from the begining, but I was too busy working.. This F'ing work crap continuously gets in the way of productive posting.. Two questions:
1. How is everyone doing?
2. Kilr, can I get an invite to your house?

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 06:10 PM
:rolleyes: :idea: :devil: :hammerhea
WOW... I wish I was in on this thread from the begining, but I was too busy working.. This F'ing work crap continuously gets in the way of productive posting.. Two questions:
1. How is everyone doing?2. Kilr, can I get an invite to your house?
I think everyone is fine now that things have calmed down a bit! :p

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi Queen "B". :rollside:

GHT
01-24-2006, 06:13 PM
:supp: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :2purples:

GHT
01-24-2006, 06:14 PM
Damn I'm still on the second page and trying to catch up... I can't believe HB didn't delete this thread like so many like it before..
:220v: :argue:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi Queen "B". :rollside:
LOL! How did I get the nomination?

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Damn I'm still on the second page and trying to catch up... I can't believe HB didn't delete this thread like so many like it before..
I dunno...Good entertainment perhaps? :p

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 06:17 PM
LOL! How did I get the nomination?
Because you are the pot stirrer. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Because you are the pot stirrer. :crossx:
Uhh.....I recall you helpin out a lil bit! :yuk: :rolleyes: :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Sorry...........looks like I spoke toooo soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are at it again.... :220v:

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 06:28 PM
Uhh.....I recall you helpin out a lil bit! :yuk: :rolleyes: :p
Maaan, I just poke a little. I don't stir. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Sorry...........looks like I spoke toooo soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are at it again.... :220v:
Looks like you never stopped.....

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 06:30 PM
And you wife holds the spoon for me! :p I wouldnt want her to get splashed! :crossx: :p

76ANTHONY
01-24-2006, 06:32 PM
hmmmmm, how is one supposed to take what is said here? :D

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Hooter - Did you just admit to having a small poker? :p

GHT
01-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Wow.
IT'S PISCES, not PIECES
Now that's some funny fukin sh1t right there. Holy crap your post caught me off guard.......

Ivan Dan
01-24-2006, 06:38 PM
But as for the ugly part! You were wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every lady in our group is beautiful!
Personally....I think you are sexy!!! I also agree that all of you ladies are gorgeous!

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Personally....I think you are sexy!!! I also agree that all of you ladies are gorgeous!
Thank you for not calling us old horses put out to pasture...or whatever that was. :p

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 06:50 PM
When you're on the D team, the bitches on the B team look mighty fine. :p :D
You're mean.

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Hooter - Did you just admit to having a small poker? :p
Negative.

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Negative.
Ok, just checking. :p

GHT
01-24-2006, 06:53 PM
I finally made it to the end of this thread and I have to admit it is one of the funniest threads since "Cowchina" and "Dog Strokin'". Now this is entertainment......
I would like to self classify myself and my wife as "A" teamers with "B" teamer attitude and a "C" team car combined with a "D" team income along with a "F" team history and after all of this we live in an "G" team house...
Guess that makes me a "H" teamer..... I'm such a loser... :cry: :cry:
So "F" everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love HB.. Thanks again for all the drama and I'm glad my turn is over... :)

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Who do you think gives better head?? :crossx:

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Positive.
Bro, WTF!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Ok, just checking. :p
I'll smack you over the head with it next time I see ya. :D :devil: :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe

76ANTHONY
Bro, WTF!!
:D :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
Bro, WTF!!
Hee hee. You crack me up! :rollside: :rollside:

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 06:56 PM
I finally made it to the end of this thread and I have to admit it is one of the funniest threads since "Cowchina" and "Dog Strokin'". Now this is entertainment......
I would like to self classify myself and my wife as "A" teamers with "B" teamer attitude and a "C" team car combined with a "D" team income along with a "F" team history and after all of this we live in an "G" team house...
Now dude, you just made me choke. That is some funny ass s#it :D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Bro, WTF!!
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooo oooooottttttttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

IN2-IN2MX
I'll smack you over the head with it next time I see ya. :D :devil: :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe
Shut-up! :p That's the funniest visual ever. BONK! Will the top of my head look like this afterwards? ----> :boxed:

IN2-IN2MX
I was giving the girls of the B team a compliment, all the ones I met were pretty nice looking. :???:
Oooh, ok. I'm slow. :p

HOOTER SLED-
I was giving the girls of the B team a compliment, all the ones I met were pretty nice looking. :???:
Man, you got nothing to be ashamed of.

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooo oooooottttttttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't it pass your bed time :crossx: :sleeping:

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Shut-up! :p That's the funniest visual ever. BONK! Will the top of my head look like this afterwards? ----> :boxed:
Nope............. :hammerhea :hammerhea :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: :lightsabe :lightsabe

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Knock knock, hellllllllllloooooooo is anyone in there??? :hammerhea :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Isn't it pass your bed time :crossx: :sleeping:
It's creepin up. I was thinkin about hittin it now. I didn't sleep for shit the last two nights.

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:01 PM
No, I was just poking fun at myself, saving others the time. ;) I don't judge people or acquire friends based on looks, so I don't group women into A, B, C by their looks or "assets". Personally, I find it a little tacky that somebody would.
Wow. Great point there. Hmmmmm. :rollside:

GHT
01-24-2006, 07:02 PM
So you must be saying all the "B" teamers must think the "A" teamers "look mighty fine"?
WTF.? Now that wasn't nice.. I'm going to start another thread about how mean you are. You, you, you, "D" teamer... :D

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 07:02 PM
You are very sweet! Thank you Dan! :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks John! :p

Phat Daddy
01-24-2006, 07:03 PM
It's creepin up. I was thinkin about hittin it now. I didn't sleep for shit the last two nights.
Might as well. I 'll bring the 50 over tomorrow.

hoolign
01-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Pieces!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cutie! :p Welcome Cristal! :p
I luvs me some Pieces.. ya got any PIX of Pieces or ..a Piece of PIX .AHHH ha ha ha .. :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 07:04 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Its ok! Thats Because you hang out with me! :p :220v: :p

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 07:07 PM
No, I was just poking fun at myself, saving others the time. ;) I don't judge people or acquire friends based on looks, so I don't group women into A, B, C by their looks or "assets". Personally, I find it a little tacky that somebody would.
Our point exactly! And then .........well I just kinda like to keep pokin fun! :220v:

hoolign
01-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Aren't you an A teamer? :D :D I pity the poor fool that doesn't think you're wife is on the A team. :p
Look at SWB ..sounding all BA Barricks ass :D

HOOTER SLED-
Might as well. I 'll bring the 50 over tomorrow.
Word. I can SWING by tomorrow too. I just had to get all that Xmas shit put up in the attic. Next is my shed, so I can get my yolk on. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
I luvs me some Pieces.. ya got any PIX of Pieces or ..a Piece of PIX .AHHH ha ha ha .. :p
LOL!! Sorry feeling a lil dislexic today! Too much typing!

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 07:10 PM
LOL!! Sorry feeling a lil dislexic today! Too much typing!
You'd make your teacher's proud right now.... LOL

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Look at SWB ..sounding all BA Barricks ass :D
LMAO!!!!! I didn't even pick up on that until now. LOL.. Damn, I'm tired. :sleeping: :sleeping:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 07:11 PM
You'd make your teacher's proud right now.... LOL
LOL! I know! Im tired! Can you tell??

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:13 PM
LOL! I know! Im tired! Can you tell??
Me too.

GHT
01-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Aren't you an A teamer? :D :D I pity the poor fool that doesn't think you're wife is on the A team. :p
We both thank you for the compliment...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3042Pics_Spring_05_to_Nov_05_238.jpg
:) :)

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:21 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3042Pics_Spring_05_to_Nov_05_238.jpg
Cute. She can kick it with the B's anytime. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Looks like she's ready to serve a man a drink too. More like a B'er.

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Nope............. :hammerhea :messedup: :lightsabe
What do you mean :hammerhea :messedup: :lightsabe?
I was given you a compliment by saying that if you boink me in the head with it my head will cave in from the weight! Ayyyyy J! :)

GHT
01-24-2006, 07:31 PM
She'd really spruce up the D team. :D D team has no monthly dues and just a few membership requirements. You must have most of your own teeth. They don't have to be in your mouth, just somewhere you can get to them. :D
Now that's some funny sh!t right there...

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:35 PM
What do you mean :hammerhea :messedup: :lightsabe?
I was given you a compliment by saying that if you boink me in the head with it my head will cave in from the weight! Ayyyyy J! :)
And I was saying it was gonna bang you up more like the smilies. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Now that's some funny sh!t right there...
GHT, what nationality is your wifey?

IN2-IN2MX
01-24-2006, 07:38 PM
GHT...your wife is so pretty. :)

GHT
01-24-2006, 07:43 PM
GHT, what nationality is your wifey?
1/2 Hispanic, 1/4 English and 1/4 French..
She's a MUTT! :cry: :cry:

GHT
01-24-2006, 07:44 PM
GHT...your wife is so pretty. :)
Thanks... :)

HOOTER SLED-
01-24-2006, 07:46 PM
LOL.. She looks a little Italian.

hoolign
01-24-2006, 07:48 PM
OMG man..you married a car thief that drinks tea while surrendering? ..but a hot one :D

VEGASBABY
01-24-2006, 07:51 PM
GHT hows this for an A Teamer http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639morebuns-med.jpg

VEGASBABY
01-24-2006, 07:52 PM
GHT what team are we onhttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639morebuns-med.jpg

GHT
01-24-2006, 07:55 PM
GHT what team are we onhttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9639morebuns-med.jpg
You rate with us.... "Alphabet soup" team (last of the last). :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3042November_05_to_December_05_181.jpg
:)

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 07:58 PM
I still only see black, Kiltroy..put her behind you bra......... :p ....( . )( . ).............

GHT
01-24-2006, 08:07 PM
I still only see black, Kiltroy..put her behind you bra......... :p ....( . )( . ).............
What???
Just havin' fun... I just like hangin and having fun with all.... Anyone whom likes boating, drama, computers, chicks, drinking beer, JBB, and Tom Brown is a friend of mine..

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 08:40 PM
What???
Just havin' fun... I just like hangin and having fun with all.... Anyone whom likes boating, drama, computers, chicks, drinking beer, JBB, and Tom Brown is a friend of mine..
Are you the Blondie with the nice shitter ? If so, I'm your fiend :p I mean friend. Who is JBB and Tom Brown :p Does Brian have his scoop on backwards and Brown is combining snow right now. Am I close........( . )( . ).....I would take it you are GHT, nice to know you! Got some tit pctures :p I can be more one with you then...... :p j/k........not! :p
I am not a drama queen either :p just when people piss me off :crossx: Don't go into Bench Racers, you might think twice on me! I will tell you straight up, I like to cause shit and when done..leave really quite before Rexone is told about it :p
I'm really bored right now as you might have clued in on, peace out---- how is that for an exit :D :D

GHT
01-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Are you the Blondie with the nice shitter ? If so, I'm your fiend :p I mean friend. Who is JBB and Tom Brown :p Does Brian have his scoop on backwards and Brown is combining snow right now. Am I close........( . )( . ).....I would take it you are GHT, nice to know you! Got some tit pctures :p I can be more one with you then...... :p j/k........not! :p
I am not a drama queen either :p just when people piss me off :crossx: Don't go into Bench Racers, you might think twice on me! I will tell you straight up, I like to cause shit and when done..leave really quite before Rexone is told about it :p
I'm really bored right now as you might have clued in on, peace out---- how is that for an exit :D :D
Hooli crap that was a lot of crap to digest. I am scared to go to the Bench Racers because RD told TB at JBB's house that everything goes gay there.... By the way, did I mention I'm a Homophobe???

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Hooli crap that was a lot of crap to digest. I am scared to go to the Bench Racers because RD told TB at JBB's house that everything goes gay there.... By the way, did I mention I'm a Homophobe???
Who is RD and it does go south with shit slinging, always does. I like big breasts est, save with me..........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:07 PM
WHERE did everyone go, they were all saying how hot your wife is( GHT) and then you throw the President of the HOOPIE tribe in the mix and they all disappear, Guess they are picky too.... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:30 PM
She is a cutie! Hope to share a cocktail or two soon! :p :p

Kilrtoy
01-24-2006, 10:34 PM
She is a cutie! Hope to share a cocktail or two soon! :p :p
She is a greedy little girl, she dont share

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:35 PM
She is a greedy little girl, she dont share
LOL! :p

mbrown2
01-24-2006, 11:57 PM
Is B short for Beaumont? :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-25-2006, 12:40 AM
dam I got to the end this is some funny s*it

Debbolas
05-18-2006, 11:21 AM
"b" bump

WYRD
05-18-2006, 11:31 AM
"b" bump
Youre really stirrin the pot today huh hun? I like it :cool:

Benjhamina
05-18-2006, 12:02 PM
I just read this whole F***ing thread looking for the pictures of pisces!! It's almost like you all planned it that way :mad: :yuk: At least I finally get that whole A team B team thing. I'm gonna start a T&A team. Now where can I get a picture of Pisces?? :cry: :cry:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/benjhamina/IMG00014.jpg

Debbolas
05-18-2006, 12:07 PM
I was looking for Beaumont and the B team showed up, so I thought I would just add that....The Hot Boat Search Engine is kinda peculiar....... :rolleyes:

waterwitch
05-18-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm SO confused which Team I'm on:
Potato Chip
B crew
Turn Key
... WOW! I need a beer!

Mrs.Killer
05-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Unless im getting paid to be on a team, who cares about a team.

Mrs.Killer
05-18-2006, 02:20 PM
How much will it cost me to put you on my team? :crossx:
You might have to pull my arm... :p

waterwitch
05-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Unless im getting paid to be on a team, who cares about a team.
HAHAHAHAAA! Does that mean your going to have a beer
with me? (or cocktail) :D