PDA

View Full Version : Well Florida sucks and im headed back to Havasu.

Mr. Crusader 83
12-09-2006, 11:37 AM
I will be moving back to Havasu on the 18th. Im looking to get some work lined up for after the holidays. I install tile, hardwood and laminate floors, and I have pics of patio bars I have built.
Give me a call or pm me. Here is my email.
Sean
(760)445-6643
stharrison80@hotmail.com

beerjet
12-09-2006, 11:39 AM
That's unfortunate Florida didn't work out . Well at least you didnt end up on crack and almost get eaten by a gator. :D

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 01:03 PM
That's unfortunate Florida didn't work out . Well at least you didnt end up on crack and almost get eaten by a gator. :D
LOL.

HavasuSelect
12-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Is your boat still out West or did you end up getting it out there?

Mr. Crusader 83
12-10-2006, 01:25 PM
the boat is still in havasu. i will be hanging out with the boat on new years day.

shockwaveharry
12-10-2006, 01:44 PM
What sucked, work or living in Florida? I've always had a desire to move to Miami, seems like the perfect place.

SHOTKALLIN
12-10-2006, 02:25 PM
why did you move to Florida?

Mr. Crusader 83
12-11-2006, 04:42 AM
well my chick and i moved out here, because it is where she is from. and with how there is huricanes, she thought that i would be busy with work. well come to find out they dont like out of towners here. we have a great place close to bars and stuff, but there s no money here. so she is moven back in with her parents and im off to havasu to start a company with my dad.

mxbundy
12-11-2006, 10:21 AM
What part of Fla. were you in?
Small town or big? If it was small, I could see were it would be hard to start something like a construction company. You are going up against locals who have a tried and true reputation. However in a big city this is not so much a problem.
I grew up in Fla. and always wanted to move back, well in 03 I had my chance. Got a job with a good company (I work construction also) and went down their while the wife stayed behind to get our house sold etc.
Well this was in March when I went down their and I was home by the middle of June. I had been away for to many years and the heat was killing me.
Funny how when I lived there the heat didnt bother me. Sure we knew it was hot, but I guess we were just used to it. And the bugs, my god they are intollerable.

Jyruiz
12-11-2006, 10:30 AM
I will be moving back to Havasu on the 18th. Im looking to get some work lined up for after the holidays. I install tile, hardwood and laminate floors, and I have pics of patio bars I have built.
Give me a call or pm me. Here is my email.
Sean
(760)445-6643
stharrison80@hotmail.com
I will contact you about tile work, I will be needing and stimate soon.

Mr. Crusader 83
12-11-2006, 12:01 PM
I was in Tampa. well I still am. Im leaving next monday. But the locals get all the work. Its hard. My parents live in Havasu, so im going to lay tile and help out with the family company.
As for the tile work. Give me a call or pm. I will have no problem giving you a bid.

Mr. Crusader 83
12-11-2006, 12:02 PM
I will contact you about tile work, I will be needing and stimate soon.
what is stimate?

Jyruiz
12-11-2006, 12:23 PM
what is stimate?
My bad, it is suppose to be "estimate".