PDA

View Full Version : You never know do you...

ratso
12-09-2006, 11:46 AM
If you remember the Cheers shows... Sam and Diane... Awesome...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5elGw_EV4IA

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 12:10 PM
They jumped the shark that night

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Great memory of that show.
Sometimes it's just better to say, "have a good life."

ratso
12-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Great memory of that show.
Sometimes it's just better to say, "have a good life."
Agreed... Today would have been my anniversary with honestly the only person I've ever really felt was "the one"... That marriage basically ended with "Have a good life" also...:( I guess maybe that's what makes that episode a little more heart wrenching for me... Heck Kilrtoy, guess I jumped the shark too.

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Agreed... Today would have been my anniversary with honestly the only person I've ever really felt was "the one"... That marriage basically ended with "Have a good life" also...:( I guess maybe that's what makes that episode a little more heart wrenching for me... Heck Kilrtoy, guess I jumped the shark too.
I know what you mean. Some are just hard ones to walk away from and sometimes you wonder if it should have went that way.

Jbb
12-09-2006, 01:12 PM
And some are pretty dam easy......:)

Tom Brown
12-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Why must you make fun of me all the time. :mad:

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 01:14 PM
And some are.:D

Jbb
12-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Why must you make fun of me all the time. :mad:
Happy Holidays ........Brown...............:hammerhea

Tom Brown
12-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Happy Holidays ........Brown...............:hammerhea
Shabbat shalom to you, my monocular friend. :cool:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-09-2006, 01:36 PM
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Ken F
12-09-2006, 03:29 PM
I wish it would happen to Rogain.

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 03:40 PM
WELL HELL , Go get her back it's never too late

Devil's Advocate
12-09-2006, 03:43 PM
WELL HELL , Go get her back it's never too late
Sometimes it IS too late Kilr. But hey, you never know just like the name of the thread.:)

Kilrtoy
12-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Sometimes it IS too late Kilr. But hey, you never know just like the name of the thread.:)
You are correct, but until you try, YOU NEVER KNOW, hey that is the title of this thread....:smile: