PDA

View Full Version : 24 Stealth...

UltraClean
12-09-2006, 02:04 PM
want to trade my 95 21' Ultra for a 04 24' Ultra Stealth but the wife is cock blocking!!! Just got promoted so finances are not an issue...she just said I always get what I want...how should I get over this hurdle guys??:(

upsman105
12-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Just do it and bring it home...Always easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission. Just man up!! Or the rest of us will make fun of you.:D :D

Wet Dream
12-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Best way is to find out what SHE wants upgraded. You have to kick some to the wife once in a while. She should be happy for a little while and then you can make your purchase without the blockage and not feel guilty.

boatnam2
12-09-2006, 02:14 PM
take her on a test drive on a choppy ass day!

cc322
12-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Explain all the benifits of having a biger boat, and if that dosent work go buy it without her knowing. When I bought my boat I was going back and fourth between the 496 mag and the mag HO it was a 5,000.00 up grade, my wife went behind my back called Lavey and ordered it with the HO..... what a woman, she said every guy should have a least one HO in his life:mix:

UltraClean
12-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Explain all the benifits of having a biger boat, and if that dosent work go buy it without her knowing. When I bought my boat I was going back and fourth between the 496 mag and the mag HO it was a 5,000.00 up grade, my wife went behind my back called Lavey and ordered it with the HO..... what a woman, she said every guy should have a least one HO in his life:mix:
I just got got choked up with that story....have your wife call mine!!!:argue:

SHOTKALLIN
12-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Upgrade her ring.................she won't say shit after you bring that boat home.

EmpirE231
12-09-2006, 04:57 PM
:eek: Hmmm do all women turn like this?? might reconsider this marriage talk!!
lol but my girl is on the same page.... she loves the big boats... and prerunners and sand rails... I'm set!! she likes big diamonds... and I dont... but I can give in a lil... it works like that :mix:
I say use the baby factor... if you have small kids... tell them it's safer... rides better...taller etc. or if no kids.... but planning on having some... tell her its a better ride when she's prego ;) the baby/ kid factor always works!! that's their weak spot.... and diamonds... .but I dont believe in those :hammerhea