PDA

View Full Version : Off to the lake...

Jordy
12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Much to nice of a day to stay inside. Got up and banged out 12 miles on the moutain bike, a little shy from my last few rides which were in the 23 mile range, but still better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Decided I'm going to take the boat out and see if it still remembers how to swim. Gotta love Arizona in December!!! :D :D :D

Jetboatguru
12-10-2006, 11:09 AM
FU!!

Jordy
12-10-2006, 11:10 AM
I figured that would get someone's attention... :D
Oh, and when I come back I might winterize my boat. Does anyone know how to do that??? :D :D :D

Riverat84
12-10-2006, 11:33 AM
oh you sarcastic mother **** haha....i wish i was in havi or parker right now...all i can think of is 'GLASS'....shit.
reid

Brian
12-10-2006, 12:31 PM
...Oh, and when I come back I might winterize my boat. Does anyone know how to do that??? :D :D :D
Yes, it's quite simple actually. Just throw a few extra sweatshirts in the boat for passengers who forget to bring one and might get a little wind chill.
Oh, and THANKS for calling!
:D

boatnam2
12-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Much to nice of a day to stay inside. Got up and banged out 12 miles on the moutain bike, a little shy from my last few rides which were in the 23 mile range, but still better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Decided I'm going to take the boat out and see if it still remembers how to swim. Gotta love Arizona in December!!! :D :D :D
i know what you mean i took the boat out friday no one on the lake just me and a six pack.forgot to do the 12 mile ride!

Jordy
12-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Oh, and THANKS for calling!
Sorry, it was kind of a spur of the moment deal. It was a little windy when I got out there. A foot of chop or so across the lake, which was perfect. Ran up the AF arm a bit, buzzed back and forth and around, then put it on the trailer and came home. Lots of bass boats out there and the water is up probably 20' from where it was last time I was out. Must be storing CAP water. ;)

Brian
12-10-2006, 03:27 PM
That's ok, I've already "winterized" the boat... :cry:
Won't be going out for a while. I sent the ECU back to the manufacturer for a checkup and some repair and for some reason the motor doesn't run very well without it.
Besides, a foot of chop is too much for a lake boat like mine.