marty722
12-10-2006, 06:54 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/10/airport.christmas.trees.ap/index.html
Unfreaking real........
you can watch the video on cnn....
Whats next???????????????

wsuwrhr
12-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Political correctness will finish off what is left of this great country.
Just like the Romans must have felt before their empire came crashing down.
Brian

Devil's Advocate
12-10-2006, 06:58 PM
I guess the majority doesn't count anymore.:rolleyes: Ridiculous.

Tom Brown
12-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Bless you for posting this, Marty.

wsuwrhr
12-10-2006, 06:59 PM
I guess the majority doesn't count anymore. Ridiculous

redneckcharlie
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
What a complete bunch of bs! :mad: :mad:

work2play
12-10-2006, 10:15 PM
It was at an airport. Can't they legally push whiners out of a plane at ten thousand feet. After the first two, there would be no more whiners.

Jyruiz
12-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Just plain stupid.

Rexone
12-10-2006, 10:44 PM
This country has gone to shit. Everyone is turning ball-less to stand up to these jackwads. And our government lets the litigators run with this shit.

Throttle
12-10-2006, 10:59 PM
bunch of crap.

havasu5150
12-11-2006, 06:29 AM
What a bunch of BS.

RitcheyRch
12-11-2006, 06:34 AM
What a bunch of crapola.

voodoomedman
12-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Bunch of BS. It's a few idiots that ruin it for everyone. To me it's not the Jewish community behind this. One idiot Rabbi who decides to try and get his way by threatening with a lawsuit. I wonder if I can sue because I'm offended that they took them down. It seems like the only way to win is to turn the tables. BS lawsuits because your feelings were hurt are stupid and should never see the light of day. If your feelings are hurt that bad go see a shrink.

catman-do
12-11-2006, 08:07 AM
We should sue the Rabbi for ruining the Christmas spirit in the peoples hearts that have to fly in and out of Seattle.

marty722
12-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Bunch of BS. It's a few idiots that ruin it for everyone. To me it's not the Jewish community behind this. One idiot Rabbi who decides to try and get his way by threatening with a lawsuit. I wonder if I can sue because I'm offended that they took them down. It seems like the only way to win is to turn the tables. BS lawsuits because your feelings were hurt are stupid and should never see the light of day. If your feelings are hurt that bad go see a shrink.
I hear you on this. One day and one day soon we will need to fight for our rights as an american. The day will come soon.... Trust me........My kids, your kids, our grandchildren are going to suffer more if things don't change. I've always been one to not speak out but the time as come where my wife has to shut me up.... I'm fighting for my childrens future......I'm a middle class American and I pay a shit load of taxes so others can protest on the streets of LA and file lawsuits that you and I pay for as a taxpayer. There thanks.....

vmjtc3
12-11-2006, 08:24 AM
All I have to say is do what you want and F$%K anyone that dont like it. If you belive in Christmas then say merry Christmas. If your Jewish light your candle. If your what ever else you are, do your thing and dont cry like a fu@kin little bitch beacause after all mainstream is mainstream. And mainstream is MERRY CHRISTMAS . So have A merry christmas or dont , I dont give a F$ck. Have a merry what ever else you have or dont I dont give a F$CK.
So merry christmas if you dont belive in christmas assume I ment enjoy your holiday as well and move on and get a life.

Howie Feltersnatch
12-11-2006, 08:28 AM
Political correctness will finish off what is left of this great country.
Just like the Romans must have felt before their empire came crashing down.
Brian
Right there with ya'

Kachina26
12-11-2006, 08:31 AM
I saw this on the news last night, FOCKING JEWS!
J/K on the jew thing, but I can't get over the PC BS.

Howie Feltersnatch
12-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Maybe the Catholic Church should sue the Jews and Italians for killing Jesus.

newcap'n2
12-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Plenty of people buy christmas trees that are not christians...of course it was in seattle

BreastManWins
12-11-2006, 08:44 AM
I saw this on the news last night, FOCKING JEWS!
J/K on the jew thing, but I can't get over the PC BS.
You're a focking asshole. J/K on the focking part.
What a stupid statement you made and then you follow it up with "J/K" like that makes it OK.
The problem is not with the complainers - there will always be at least ONE. The problem is with the people in charge who, rather than stand up and being counted, rather than doing what's right, they take the easy way out and continue this country's downward slide. Being "PC" should be outlawed.
Unfortunately making very ignorant comments (like yours) will never be outlawed.

Kachina26
12-11-2006, 08:48 AM
You're a focking asshole. J/K on the focking part.
What a stupid statement you made and then you follow it up with "J/K" like that makes it OK.
The problem is not with the complainers - there will always be at least ONE. The problem is with the people in charge who, rather than stand up and being counted, rather than doing what's right, they take the easy way out and continue this country's downward slide. Being "PC" should be outlawed.
Unfortunately making very ignorant comments (like yours) will never be outlawed.
Whatever.....................

RiverDave
12-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Whatever.....................
In case ya didn't know Magic Mountain Dan or BreastmanWins, or whate ever the screen name is this week is Jewish.
RD

Jordy
12-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Let me be the first to wish everyone a very Happy Kwanzaa!!! :D :D :D

vmjtc3
12-11-2006, 10:54 AM
what the f is a kwanzaa????????:hammerhea :wink:

spectratoad
12-11-2006, 11:04 AM
When this country falls down around its ears I hope I am dead. Unfortunately I am afraid of what my kids will have to go through.

Get415
12-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Thats just like that garbage that Wallmart (i think? or one of those large stores) is pulling. They were suggesting to have the door greaters decide which Season greeting to say depending how you look. This after someone was offended by "Merry Christmas". Not sure how you can tell what religeon somebody is by the way they look but sounds like another good lawsuit by somebody being offended. :hammerhea

3 daytona`s
12-11-2006, 01:39 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/10/airport.christmas.trees.ap/index.html
Unfreaking real........
you can watch the video on cnn....
Whats next???????????????
CNN just ran a deal,people are outraged.The Rabbi is back peddling now and wants the trees put back up.He claims a misunderstanding.I do not see how that could be,he demanded a display or the trees be removed.The airport Authority said fine we will remove them.People passing through the airport are mad, employees said they all are bringing their own trees tomorrow and Will be displaying them.The Union spokesman said they will risk suspension but it is time to take the stand. Stay tuned.

sdpm
12-11-2006, 01:58 PM
CNN just ran a deal,people are outraged.The Rabbi is back peddling now and wants the trees put back up.He claims a misunderstanding.I do not see how that could be,he demanded a display or the trees be removed.The airport Authority said fine we will remove them.People passing through the airport are mad, employees said they all are bringing their own trees tomorrow and Will be displaying them.The Union spokesman said they will risk suspension but it is time to take the stand. Stay tuned.
Rabbi just opened a Christmas Tree lot accross the street from the airport!

3 daytona`s
12-11-2006, 02:17 PM
And a Merry Christmas sign out front.:yuk:

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2006, 03:34 PM
This is beyond rediculous. Its ok to offend christians but no other religion. I will never travel to Washington state. Boycott those hippie fockers.

DCBob
12-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Now thats funny right there:D

3 daytona`s
12-11-2006, 05:49 PM
This is beyond rediculous. Its ok to offend christians but no other religion. I will never travel to Washington state. Boycott those hippie fockers.
I don`t think this is over,on every station or channel.People are getting fed up with this trash,hopefully enough is enough:confused:

mickeyfinn
12-11-2006, 06:07 PM
I don`t think this is over,on every station or channel.People are getting fed up with this trash,hopefully enough is enough:confused:
I wish you were right, but it is far from over. The US right now is being sold out by the people we all elect. Illegal immigration is going to be a hot topic in politics, pc crowdand ACLU are going to do everything they can to see that nothing is done (unless we grant them all pardons and make them citizen).Immigration probably doesn't even make the top ten list of problems in this country, but the same people afraid to offend the jews or other groups will keep it in the limelight and prevent our gov from moving along to real problems (assuming that we believe they would anyway)

Makinitdrip
12-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I cannot get the hyperlink to open the video. Somebody please repost it

3 daytona`s
12-11-2006, 06:19 PM
I wish you were right, but it is far from over. The US right now is being sold out by the people we all elect. Illegal immigration is going to be a hot topic in politics, pc crowdand ACLU are going to do everything they can to see that nothing is done (unless we grant them all pardons and make them citizen).Immigration probably doesn't even make the top ten list of problems in this country, but the same people afraid to offend the jews or other groups will keep it in the limelight and prevent our gov from moving along to real problems (assuming that we believe they would anyway)
Hey MF, Rex has a thread over in Policical Area,friends of mine and I were talking some time ago,we are all worried about our childrens future here in OUR country,but our future grandchildren,with all jobs going over seas,baby boomers starting to tap the Social Security System big time illegals arriving sucking money and services out of us,no industry any more here.There had better be a major change and a major change now.Lets please not wait 10-20 years and be in the situation we are facing in the enery disaster,with we should have,could have.

Kachina26
12-12-2006, 10:37 AM
In case ya didn't know Magic Mountain Dan or BreastmanWins, or whate ever the screen name is this week is Jewish.
RD
So are several of my family members. Like I said, the comment was made in jest, with no malice intended. Lemme guess, he send off letters to South Park, Bill Handel and everyone else who makes low brow remarks about Jewish people.

3 daytona`s
12-12-2006, 10:47 AM
News just reported the Rabbi backed down,the airport personel worked all night and the trees are back up.Hopefully some common sense is starting to occur in our country.:)