PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals actually pulled one off...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-11-2006, 05:43 AM
I cant believe that they actually won! matt Lienart is going to be an awesome QB. Hopefully they can get things together next season. If they can improve to something like 8-8 next year that would be impressive. Its not a perfect seanson but would be nice to see a better season.

havasu5150
12-11-2006, 06:20 AM
I actually believe they are turning things around. Theyv'e won 3 of their last 4. Offensive Line looks like they're starting to click. The team is laden with talent and should win based on their players capabilities.

Hardly Satisfied
12-11-2006, 07:40 AM
yes, they are playing better

Jordy
12-11-2006, 07:43 AM
yes, they are playing better
No place to go but up... :notam:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-11-2006, 08:03 AM
I actually believe they are turning things around. Theyv'e won 3 of their last 4. Offensive Line looks like they're starting to click. The team is laden with talent and should win based on their players capabilities.
I agree, they have alot of talent. I think alot has to do with thier coaching staff. The players run the plays that are called for the coordinators. If the coordinator calls a shitty play then it makes the players look shitty. But lately they all have been working together.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-11-2006, 08:05 AM
No place to go but up... :notam:
Very true, but i just hope that they go higher up next season. It would be nice to have a winning football team for ONCE! Like I posted earlier, 8-8 would be a great start:idea: That would get people motivated:idea:

Jordy
12-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Very true, but i just hope that they go higher up next season. It would be nice to have a winning football team for ONCE! Like I posted earlier, 8-8 would be a great start:idea: That would get people motivated:idea:
Hey, they did have a winning season, ONCE, in the 20 years they've been here. Think they went 9-8 or something like that. Spectacular. :notam:

Bow Tie Omega
12-11-2006, 08:16 AM
They really played a good game yesterday against a very good team. The line seems to be shored up and Leinart is flourishing with decent protection. Edge had his second 100 yard game in a row. They seemed to be imploding with all of the penalties in the middle of the game, but came out solid in the second half. The Bronco's are beatable with the rookie QB. The 49'ers can be another win.....And then for the Chargers........We can hope that Marty rests the first string for the playoffs. But hey, 6 wins after the ridiculous 1 & 8 start would be a solid improvement .

Jordy
12-11-2006, 08:18 AM
But hey, 6 wins after the ridiculous 1 & 8 start would be a solid improvement .
I think one of the commentators made a remark about this is only the second back to back win for the Card's under Green. The first was in '04. :notam:

ChumpChange
12-11-2006, 08:40 AM
If they can improve to something like 8-8 next year that would be impressive. Its not a perfect seanson but would be nice to see a better season.
In the NFC....8-8 is generally a playoff season.

BadKachina
12-11-2006, 09:11 AM
It's great that they are winning a few of their last games, we didn't want the first pick anyways.......... Somehow they always seem to win just enough to get screwed in the draft.

dmontzsta
12-11-2006, 09:36 AM
It could be worse, you could be a Raiders fan. :)
Although, they did beat the Cards...lol. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-11-2006, 09:49 AM
I feel ya. we almost beat the bears but we gave up:cry:

Cole Trickle
12-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey, they did have a winning season, ONCE, in the 20 years they've been here. Think they went 9-8 or something like that. Spectacular. :notam:
Is that the year that Tidwell caught the winning TD pass in the back of the endzone?:hammerhea :D
That was a great game!!;)

MayDaze
12-11-2006, 09:56 AM
it kills me to see Leinart doing so well... Damn Raiders should of drafted him.. :hammerhea

Not So Fast
12-11-2006, 10:53 AM
I've lost a bet on their record but I was foolish. Only a few very special QB's come into the NFL and win right away, but if they get the right coach next year they will be competitive. I'm glad for Lienart, he will be a good one. nSF

Jordy
12-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Is that the year that Tidwell caught the winning TD pass in the back of the endzone?:hammerhea :D
That was a great game!!;)
Yeah, and they beat the Cowboys... great game, right up to the flag for all the end zone dancing. :D

carreraelite
12-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Looking at what the team has done in the past, It's time to get rid of the good players again!! :hammerhea

Bow Tie Omega
12-11-2006, 11:17 AM
it kills me to see Leinart doing so well... Damn Raiders should of drafted him.. :hammerhea
Alot of Teams that should have taken him...... A few off of the top of my head..
The Texans
The Packers
The Lions
The Raiders
The Bills
The 49'ers
If I have to be in Phoenix, I am glad I have a SoCal Guy playing QB for the team. With Pete Carroll and a couple of more SC guys coming over (one can only hope) Cardinals Stadium will become the USC Glendale Campus

squirt'nmyload
12-11-2006, 12:31 PM
arizona has a football team????:confused: :confused: :confused: