PDA

View Full Version : Report: Richie Arrested For DUI, Driving Wrong Way

RitcheyRch
12-11-2006, 12:39 PM
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_345120034.html
Nicole Richie was arrested Monday for DUI after allegedly going the wrong way on the Ventura (134) Freeway in Burbank.
According to TMZ, Richie's SUV was seen by two motorists going the wrong way on the 134 Freeway and they called 911.
CHP Officer Todd Workman said Richie's black Mercedes SUV was stopped in the car pool lane of State Highway 134 in Burbank when police arrived.
Workman said the 25-year-old "Simple Life" star was taken into custody without incident early Monday morning after she failed a field sobriety test.
Richie was booked for DUI at 4:50 a.m. and told officers she had taken Vicodin and smoked pot, according to TMZ.com.
Workman said she was booked in Glendale, tested for drugs and then released. He said the results of the drug test have not been determined.
Richie was released at 7:17 a.m. after posting $15,000 bail on the misdemeanor, according to the sheriff's department, which did not immediately release other details.

Not So Fast
12-12-2006, 07:22 AM
Nicole Richie was arrested Monday for DUI after allegedly going the wrong way on the Ventura (134) Freeway in Burbank.
According to TMZ, Richie's SUV was seen by two motorists going the wrong way on the 134 Freeway and they called 911.
CHP Officer Todd Workman said Richie's black Mercedes SUV was stopped in the car pool lane of State Highway 134 in Burbank when police arrived.
Workman said the 25-year-old "Simple Life" star was taken into custody without incident early Monday morning after she failed a field sobriety test.
Richie was booked for DUI at 4:50 a.m. and told officers she had taken Vicodin and smoked pot, according to TMZ.com.
Workman said she was booked in Glendale, tested for drugs and then released. He said the results of the drug test have not been determined.
Richie was released at 7:17 a.m. after posting $15,000 bail on the misdemeanor, according to the sheriff's department, which did not immediately release other details.
Exactly what is her and Paris's claim to fame except for the money in Hiltons case? They are a couple of little rich girls, that arent all that attractive. No tits or ass to speak of and without makeup would be a fright. JMO. NSF

Baja Big Dog
12-12-2006, 10:36 AM
OK she was at my house that night, she claimed that she had NEVER been banged like that, she was really weak kneed and her eyes were rolling around in her head, all she would say was "OH MY GAWD DOG, YOU TOOK TO PLACES TONIGHT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO!)I told her as she was leaving that she shouldnt drive, did she listen....NO..... now look what happened!
But I am a man and will accept full responsibility.:(

Kilrtoy
12-12-2006, 10:44 AM
She was bummed out, She just found out Paris dumped her for Brittany, Something about more meat on the bones

HavasuSelect
12-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Can somebody explain how this was only a misdemeanor???