PDA

View Full Version : Damn...what a Monday :(

DILLIGAF
12-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Today was a typical dreary Monday but then it got worse...
Just got notice that two guys I went to school with are dead. One was found dead with a crack pipe in his mouth. The other sat at the end of the bed while his wife was sleeping and blew his head off with a shotgun.
:confused:
There are so many people that I have known that have been murdered, murdered others, committed robberies, etc. I am just glad I got out of that hell hole when I did. Sad but the way it is. My class in HS had so much potential and in most cases drugs dragged them down and made them desperate criminals. Sad to see so much potential go down the drain.
No condolences needed or anything like that. Just a ****ed up day today :(

Jyruiz
12-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Damn, maybe the Clipps will win tonight and make you feel better.:)

MayDaze
12-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Today was a typical dreary Monday but then it got worse...
Just got notice that two guys I went to school with are dead. One was found dead with a crack pipe in his mouth. The other sat at the end of the bed while his wife was sleeping and blew his head off with a shotgun.
:confused:
There are so many people that I have known that have been murdered, murdered others, committed robberies, etc. I am just glad I got out of that hell hole when I did. Sad but the way it is. My class in HS had so much potential and in most cases drugs dragged them down and made them desperate criminals. Sad to see so much potential go down the drain.
No condolences needed or anything like that. Just a ****ed up day today :(
Where did you grow up

Kilrtoy
12-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Where did you grow up
NO SHIT

phebus
12-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Where did you grow up
If he told you, he would have to kill you, further ruining his day. :)
Sorry Tom, couldn't resist. Hope a made you smile though. :)

ratso
12-11-2006, 04:25 PM
If he told you, he would have to kill you, further ruining his day. :)
Sorry Tom, couldn't resist. Hope a made you smile though. :)
lmao...:D

Jordy
12-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Wow, amazing. I suggest you start drinking heavily. :( :( :(

MayDaze
12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
In Monterey County. Lived outside of Fort Ord in Marina and went to school in Seaside. There wasn't lots of opportunities there back then and I moved down to S CA in the early 80's to try to get on with my life. Best decision I ever made. I don't keep in touch with hardly anybody I went to school with. Lets just say that I needed to move along.
I still think growing up today is much worse than it was back then. We all have choices to make and some make bad ones. Sometimes we just get lucky.
I totally agree with you on that. Enjoy the game tonight

Throttle
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
sorry to hear the news Tom... and I thought my day went to shiat when I lost my sunglasses today... I can deal with it... hang in there!

Jordy
12-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Naw, I drink when I want to have some laughs...Maybe I should :)
And Bingo was his name-o... ;)

Jordy
12-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Shooting oneself in the head with your wife sleeping in the same bed is a selfish act to the upmost degree. No regard for others and the life they will have to lead now.
Committing suicide in any fashion is a selfish act. It's really sad that it happens though. Can't imagine the levels of helplessness and despair that one must have to go through with it, short of a terminal illness. :(

IN2-IN2MX
12-11-2006, 05:03 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about your friends. :(

AirtimeLavey
12-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Sorry for the bad news. Hate to hear about people who're so down they feel like they've got no other way. It's sobering. :(
On a lighter note, hate to say it, but hope the Clips can pull one out for you. :notam: :cool:

Jyruiz
12-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Glad you got out of there and made a better life for yourself.

Scream
12-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Tom, that's a terrible day indeed, sorry to hear that sad news. And Jordy's right, suicide is a selfish act and for the vast majority of us "sane" folk, it seems that there are way too many possibilities besides that, but in the end it's just a statement...the final word if you will...
Drugs obviously was the reason for the one classmate, but probably had something to do with the second as well.
As for your HS class having potential, I think we all have it in ourselves to be top dog, the best of the best, it's just what we're willing to invest in our lives that makes us rise above, and I think we can all attest to the fact that you certainly have reached your potential.
The HS Class that Ahhell and I were in had a total of 23 people. We lost one to suicide and one to a car accident so far. 4% suicide rate for us...still too much IMO.
I hope the rest of your evening is much better, you certainly deserve it.
Scream <---relieves pressure

BreastManWins
12-11-2006, 07:56 PM
All of us should feel lucky not to have gone to school with you :supp:

Mrs.Racer277
12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Sorry to hear the news. :(
Winter and the holidays seem to really get to some.

Mod VP
12-11-2006, 09:09 PM
And I thought this was going to be a post that the check you found was only 100.00 :hammerhea

Debbolas
12-12-2006, 07:58 AM
Tom,
I'm sorry for your trouble.You should come over to our house for dinner.
xoxo
Deb

Jyruiz
12-12-2006, 08:10 AM
LOL...I feel much better after going 4-5 and beating the shit out of the other team tonight :)
Glad that when better for you, cause the Clipps looked horrible last night.

Caljamr
12-12-2006, 08:13 AM
Dilligaf, I grew up at Fort Ord and my sister went to school at Seaside High. I remember foggy days that seemed to go on for weeks. I too moved on up the coast to the bay area for better opportunities. Sorry to hear the bad news. You sound like a good guy and you are doing good. Take Care.