PDA

View Full Version : It's my first time

RitcheyRch
12-12-2006, 04:07 PM
As I lie back my muscles tighten.
I put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches me.
He asks if I am afraid, and I shake my head bravely and mumble no.
He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.
He probes deeply and I shiver; my body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be.
He looks deeply within my eyes and tells me to trust him-- he's done this many times before.
His cool smile relaxes me and I open wider to give him more room for an ease entrance.
I begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause me as little pain as possible.
As he presses closer, going deeper, I feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout my body and I feel slight trickle of blood as he continues.
He looks at me concerned and asks me if it's too painful.
My eyes are filled with tears but I shake my head and nod for him to go on.
He begins moving in and out with skill but I am now too numb to feel him within me..
After a few frenzied moments, I feel something bursting within me and he pulls it out of me, I lay panting, glad to have it over.
He looks at me and smiling warmly, tells me, with a chuckle; that I have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.
Keep reading on below...
I smile and thank my dentist!
After all, it was my first time to have a tooth pulled.

GoCiggie31
12-12-2006, 04:52 PM
whew! I need a cigarette after that one:mix:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3027cafe.jpg

RitcheyRch
12-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Sorry about that. Thought was pretty funny and figured would share. :supp:

Devil's Advocate
12-12-2006, 05:23 PM
That reminds me, I need to make an appointment to see my dentist.:D