PDA

View Full Version : One last Kobe thread

KineticoH20
01-24-2006, 01:58 PM
I was listening to am 570 the loose cannons today and of course the whole show was on Kobe. Well at the end of the show Kobe calls in and if any haters out there after hearing this interview still think he's full of himself or selfish or just a bad dude well......your all JACKASS'S. I wish more of the atheletes our children admire or idolize we more like Kobe. He is a total class act.

OutCole'd
01-24-2006, 01:59 PM
I wish I heard it.

Hardly Satisfied
01-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Go Lake Show

slowinhavasu
01-24-2006, 02:11 PM
Isn't this the same guy who got caught doing the hotel front desk girl.....had to buy a million dollar plus ring for the wifey.....nice roll model..

AirtimeLavey
01-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Guy just can't catch a break. It's changing, though. Before Colorado fiasco he was too squeaky and not enough street. Now, he's the opposite or worse in many peeps eyes. Didn't Jordan confess to an affair? Kobe'll be loved again. It's already coming back around.
Shaq's reaction to Kobe's 81....Shaq told his teammates to get him the ball 50 times, according to A. Walker. Won't happen. Shaq doesn't have it in him. Never will.

KineticoH20
01-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Isn't this the same guy who got caught doing the hotel front desk girl.....had to buy a million dollar plus ring for the wifey.....nice roll model..
Oh please give me a break, how many Hot boaters have cheated on thier wives? does that make them bad dudes? for gods sake the presedent of the united states was doin interns on his desk.
I can only imagine having women throwing themselves at you all the time. He should be commended for it only happening once. And by the wat he was only 24 YRS OLD. When i was 24 i would have slept with a pile of rocks if i thought there was a snake in it.

totenhosen
01-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Guy just can't catch a break. It's changing, though. Before Colorado fiasco he was too squeaky and not enough street. Now, he's the opposite or worse in many peeps eyes. Didn't Jordan confess to an affair? Kobe'll be loved again. It's already coming back around.
Shaq's reaction to Kobe's 81....Shaq told his teammates to get him the ball 50 times, according to A. Walker. Won't happen. Shaq doesn't have it in him. Never will.
Jordan was banging some girl up at UCSB when he had his camp up there. That is how I got to meet him.
For Shaq to hit 81 he'd have to actually make some free throws. Shaq is a fat ass