12-13-2006, 07:48 AM
Knocked out....
http://www.break.com/index/pauly_shore_knocked_out.html

Jordy
12-13-2006, 07:53 AM
Pop, pop goes the Weasel... :D :D :D

Caribbean Jet
12-13-2006, 08:10 AM
As annoying as he is, that is just wrong. I realized he called the guy out but, this is a show. If you don't like what the comedian is saying send out the boo birds, or go to the bathroom or just leave. Others may have been enjoying him and they paid to be there. I'm tired of people being stupid. If you go to one of these adult comedy stores, people are going to be heckled by the comedian.

DesertGirl
12-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Jusy heard on KROQ 106.7 that the guys was paid to hit him, for ratings or something...

catman-do
12-13-2006, 08:25 AM
Thats interesting. Pay to go to a show, know that you may get heckled, and then knock the guy out. All the audience applauded too! Texas is amazing, some real smart people there. The only time I dont agree with comedians trashing the audience is when they do it because someone is retarded, fat, ugly etc... Something that they cant help, then thats wrong because those people have the right to laugh like every one else.

Froggystyle
12-13-2006, 08:42 AM
"In related news, Pauly Shore is a millionaire again after suing the club for lack of security and the redneck for assault and battery."
Stupid... even more so if it was staged. I hear a shark jumping somewhere...

Jordy
12-13-2006, 08:49 AM
"In related news, Pauly Shore is a millionaire again after suing the club for lack of security and the redneck for assault and battery."
So what you're saying is he got a couple grand from the club and a beat up Ford pickup with a gun rack in the back window from the redneck. :D :D :D

DesertGirl
12-13-2006, 08:58 AM
The article is at tmz.com, entertainment news. I guess Pauly had the officer and the heckler participate in the skit of the guy punching him.