PDA

View Full Version : What ever became of Jeff Kamakazi Krantz?

Trailer Park Casanova
12-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Used to see autographed pix of Jeff Kamakazi Krantz at all the places along the river.
Would see him from time to time doing handstands and other goofy stunts on his jet skis at 40 mph around Echo Lodge.
No more of either.
What ever became of the guy?
Did he have any real claim to fame as the autograph pix would suggest?

robk
12-13-2006, 09:16 AM
He took the IJSBA Pro Freestyle title in '92 and '93... Pretty awesome freestyle rider, did some amazing things on an X2.
Rode with the guy once at Body back in 94 or 95.
Rob

SMILEMAKER
12-13-2006, 09:20 AM
I was Jeff Kantz dentist for several years, back in the day when we all used to hang in "copper canyon" with McGrath and his entourage. Whew, I get tired just thinking about those days!!!
Jeff moved to Texas 8-9 years ago, and none of us have seen or heard from him since.......
Merry Christmas, doc

Trailer Park Casanova
12-13-2006, 09:37 AM
I was Jeff Kantz dentist for several years, back in the day when we all used to hang in "copper canyon" with McGrath and his entourage. Whew, I get tired just thinking about those days!!!
Jeff moved to Texas 8-9 years ago, and none of us have seen or heard from him since.......
Merry Christmas, doc
When I was in the Marines, Navy dentists would often remark I had good teeth & that the best dentists are from schools West of Ohio.
WTF was with that?

SMILEMAKER
12-13-2006, 10:09 AM
"When I was in the Marines, Navy dentists would often remark I had good teeth & that the best dentists are from schools West of Ohio.
WTF was with that?"
I don't want to go there, there are excellent dentists all over the country. I will put the "Quality of Calif. Dental Schools" against any school in the world!!!! There may be equal, but no better!