PDA

View Full Version : Bragging rites: All Done Christmas shopping. What did you get for your Squeeze?:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-14-2006, 04:39 AM
All finished with my shopping.
Got her a diamond bracelett, Digital camera, Tanzanite earings, and a set of custom ordered anodized red, Elka Canada resi shocks for her quad.
Kids shopping all sone too.
Screw the PS3, well jump into that mess when they become more available.
So what did you get your squeeze?

dragboat
12-14-2006, 04:48 AM
Can I buy coal at Kohls?

RitcheyRch
12-14-2006, 05:03 AM
What took you so long to get finished with your shopping....LMAO
I have been done since late August to early September.

Debbolas
12-14-2006, 06:27 AM
Scream and I have yet to begin our christmas shopping:hammerhea
This is the latest we have ever waited....just been way to busy.
I'm shopping for him tomorrow and we will probably shop for the kids this weekend. (gulp):cry: I also need to do my Christmas cards on the bright side, my house is totally decorated :D:shift:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-14-2006, 07:10 AM
I got my Christmas presents over the past couple of months.....a new Raptor 700 and a 26' Gearbox trailer!!!! :D

phebus
12-14-2006, 07:20 AM
I put a lift on my Jeep for my wife :shift: Oh, and i got new wheels and tires too..
Man she's a lucky girl. :)

Devil's Advocate
12-14-2006, 07:21 AM
All finished with my shopping.
Got her a diamond bracelett, Digital camera, Tanzanite earings, and a set of custom ordered anodized red, Elka Canada resi shocks for her quad.
Kids shopping all sone too.
Screw the PS3, well jump into that mess when they become more available.
So what did you get your squeeze?
Nice gifts for her! Good for you, now get wrapping.:)

RitcheyRch
12-14-2006, 07:37 AM
I bought myself a new YFZ450 for Xmas a few months back.

Jordy
12-14-2006, 07:58 AM
I put a lift on my Jeep for my wife :shift: Oh, and i got new wheels and tires too..
Hey, I got myself the same thing for my truck. :D :D :D
I'm playing it safe this year. Management is restructuring. No serious squeezes that would expect gifts until after Valentine's Day. ;)

HYPNAUTIC
12-14-2006, 10:28 AM
Got my wife the same thing this year as last year and the year before. Come to think of it she gets this every year. NOTHING!!!
There is no reason for me to go out and spend more money on her when she goes and buys anything she wants all year round.
And just so we're perfectly clear, she gets the same for Valentines, B-Day, St Patricks, Good Friday, Easter, Presidents, Ash Wed, Thanksgiving, Arbor, Labor, and Memorial Day.

Desert Rat
12-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Can't tell you she lurks in here from time to time:supp: But she will like it:D

HocusPocus
12-14-2006, 10:44 AM
the wife and i never buy gifts for each other on christmas, we just buy gifts for our kids and close family members. we get our gifts as we need them :)

Ultracrazy
12-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Oh........I'm sure she was thrilled Rick :( :)

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 10:47 AM
I got Aud one of these...
http://www.greatlakesoutfitter.com/ProductImages/gregory/greg_deva.gif
And one of these...
http://www.greatlakesoutfitter.com/ProductImages/marmot/marmot_aeolos.gif
She was using this one....
http://www.rhinoaddict.com/rhino_gallery/d/71-2/Audrey+Traversing.jpg
But it is my old climbing pack and doesn't have any internal frame or anything... She didn't have a ton of weight in it, and I was just making sure she was into the whole backpacking thing. She is, so we are getting pretty serious about the whole gear thing now. All of my stuff from the military is rugged as all get out, but heavy and big. I am slicking it out now and trying to schlep less weight.

MudPumper
12-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Getting the wife an 07 Acura MDX. She's been needing a new car for a while now and we have been putting it off. She has no idea its coming. It's a win win because after the car comes I get to start building the new engine for the boat. :devil:

Sleek-Jet
12-14-2006, 11:25 AM
My g/f has a birthday right after Christmas... so I got to do double the shopping this year... but we're all done with buying.
But she reads this stuff... so that's all I can say... :D

YeLLowBoaT
12-14-2006, 11:39 AM
I've got about half my gifts glueing up right now....:hammerhea
From the total off the hard wood dealers invoice it would have been much cheaper if I bought gifts...:cry:

BshyBvrGirl
12-14-2006, 11:55 AM
WTF!!! I gotta buy Christmas presents? He gets me! Is that not enough? :crossx: :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
12-14-2006, 12:27 PM
is getting him enough for you?
I want to see your flag wave a little...

707dog
12-14-2006, 01:16 PM
iv givin my gf the greatest gift almost any lady would want...a "baby boy" due any minute now(due date is jan 1st) but the baby has developed fast and is all ready in position and ready to rock and roll...plus we spoil each other all year anywayz...so this to me is the greatest gift one could give..

BshyBvrGirl
12-14-2006, 01:23 PM
is getting him enough for you?
I want to see your flag wave a little...
hmm...see above...he got stuck with Christmas and birthday duty, and from the sounds of it...he's already done shopping....go me :D
I'll work on the flag waving :D :D :D

Boozer
12-14-2006, 02:33 PM
No squeeze for me at the moment.
In the process of building my nephew a terrarium that I plan to stock with 2 iguanas for him. He wants a dog my bro says "HELL NO!" so I'm getting him iguanas.
I got a wicked cool gift though. This morning I checked my email and recieved confirmation for round trip airfare to Philly for the holidays. One of my best friends since child hood purchased me plane tickets so I can come spend Christmas with her. I have never ventured to that part of the east coast so it should be an awesome trip!

Cole Trickle
12-14-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm good!!!
Already stopped by K-Mart and grabbed her a new Vacume and Bun Blaster:skull: :supp: :D
After I wrap those I am gonna drop some coupons for windex,pledge and bleach in her stocking.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-14-2006, 02:38 PM
My g/f has a birthday right after Christmas... so I got to do double the shopping this year... but we're all done with buying.
But she reads this stuff... so that's all I can say... :D
g/f??? when did that happen?? or are you talking about the dog. Her birthday is Sunday :D
I've picked out Jeff's gift, but I can't pick it up till next week when I have a midweek day off. Everyone is done but the kids. Will get those next week as well.

topless
12-14-2006, 02:38 PM
In the process of building my nephew a terrarium that I plan to stock with 2 iguanas for him. He wants a dog my bro says "HELL NO!" so I'm getting him iguanas.
I got a wicked cool gift though. This morning I checked my email and recieved confirmation for round trip airfare to Philly for the holidays. One of my best friends since child hood purchased me plane tickets so I can come spend Christmas with her. I have never ventured to that part of the east coast so it should be an awesome trip!Didn't you just post that you were madly in love with a girl and were seriously thinking of asking her to marry you?:confused: :confused:

Froggystyle
12-14-2006, 02:39 PM
I got a wicked cool gift though. This morning I checked my email and recieved confirmation for round trip airfare to Philly for the holidays. One of my best friends since child hood purchased me plane tickets so I can come spend Christmas with her. I have never ventured to that part of the east coast so it should be an awesome trip!
You said "awesome trip", "Philly" and "Christmas" together. You shouldn't have.
Hope you love wet snow...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-14-2006, 02:39 PM
iv givin my gf the greatest gift almost any lady would want...a "baby boy" due any minute now(due date is jan 1st) but the baby has developed fast and is all ready in position and ready to rock and roll...plus we spoil each other all year anywayz...so this to me is the greatest gift one could give..
Congrats on your impending bundle of poo . . . I mean joy :D
Seriously, best wishes.

Trailer Park Casanova
12-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Yea, that's teriffic.
A Christmas season baby.

bohica
12-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Ordered up a new Funco for the whole family.:)

thom
12-14-2006, 04:10 PM
man you guys are making me look bad ... last year i got her a new hammer and a level... was thinking of getting her a set of vise grips this year but may have to re think this..

Jyruiz
12-14-2006, 04:25 PM
We got the kids shopping done last week, and my wife took the day off today so I finished all my shopping for everybody else today. :)

707dog
12-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Congrats on your impending bundle of poo . . . I mean joy :D
Seriously, best wishes.
lol...thanx!!

707dog
12-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Yea, that's teriffic.
A Christmas season baby.
yeah a xmas baby:supp: as if the damn holiday aint pricey already..lmao...thanx!!

bordsmnj
12-14-2006, 07:02 PM
my wife bought ME something shiny.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/130alum_stuff_002-med.jpg

MudPumper
12-14-2006, 07:07 PM
my wife bought ME something shiny.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/130alum_stuff_002-med.jpg
Well then.....WE HAVE A WINNER.:mix:

slowinhavasu
12-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Mrs. Slow will be gettin a new head gasket kit for the Harley, seal kit for one of the lower units, control kit for the spa, and a tranny for the Bronco, and all she asked for was a Glock...
Hell maybe even some 1/2" pvc for the irrigation lines in the backyard....:shift: Life is good...