PDA

View Full Version : where do they find all these super fine women?

a catered life
12-15-2006, 07:39 AM
i finally watched a full espisode of one of these new night game shows like DEAL or NO DEAL and lets just say :supp: their bringing sexy back:) ...i started watching this show cause i was flicking past channels and got stuck :supp: on stupid and a great set of leggs

Mrs.charitycase
12-15-2006, 07:56 AM
i finally watched a full espisode of one of these new night game shows like DEAL or NO DEAL and lets just say :supp: their bringing sexy back:) ...i started watching this show cause i was flicking past channels and got stuck :supp: on stupid and a great set of leggs
I've only heard of the show...never seen it.

JB in so cal
12-15-2006, 08:04 AM
I've only heard of the show...never seen it.
Hey, girl. How's Sac-town? The Kings gonna do anything this year?

Trailer Park Casanova
12-15-2006, 08:27 AM
A few years back MTV was trying big time to get some game shows going.
They were failing. All of them.
Great shows, but they weren't getting the numbers.
Final analysis why the shows all tank'd:
Ugly women for contestants, usually ugly women for the co-hosts too.
Cash Cab numbers recently jumped after the producers realized the women contestants were donkys too, and just started using fine chix, their ratings jumped, they moved to prime time.
Big casting calls for contestants in Hollywood and the fine chix are cut from the herd.
If ya watch the Mexican channels, the girls can have all the tallent there is, but if they ain't fine,, they don't use them.
No ugly chix on Telemundo

abraman1326
12-15-2006, 09:52 AM
What channel and what time is Cash Cab on? I remember it used to be on Discovery at 6, but haven't seen it in a long time. I really liked that show. Thanks in advance...
BRA

Trailer Park Casanova
12-15-2006, 09:55 AM
What channel and what time is Cash Cab on? I remember it used to be on Discovery at 6, but haven't seen it in a long time. I really liked that show. Thanks in advance...
BRA
All new episodes:
http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/cashcab/cashcab.html
Simple premise, but really entertaining.

Hallett19
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
A girl in my office has a sister on Deal or no Deal, her name is Keltie and she is HOOOOTTTTT!!! :supp:
Those chicks are all smokin' hot.

a catered life
12-15-2006, 12:44 PM
man their all hot on that show

12-15-2006, 01:04 PM
I like Cash Cab.