PDA

View Full Version : UFC Champs in trouble....???

NOTALENT
12-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Why, yes.....yes they are!
With Rampage Jackson coming over and signing with the UFC and now Mirko Crocop signing as well....What do you think Chuck Liddell and Tim Sylvia are thinking.....???? Tim has to be shitting bricks!:crossx: Now if we could only get Fedor and Wanderlei over in the UFC:jawdrop:

little rowe boat
12-15-2006, 08:07 AM
I think Liddel is thinking bring it on but Silvia's Ass is puckering.

LAFD
12-15-2006, 08:14 AM
liddell is a way better fighter than sylvia. liddell has better skill and sylvia has a tough chin and a heavy hand. will see how it goes.

NOTALENT
12-15-2006, 08:15 AM
I think Liddel is thinking bring it on but Silvia's Ass is puckering.
Yup....Liddell should be able to handle him this time around, as long as his head hasnt gotten to big being the champ and all. I hope he walks through Tito and they give Griffin a shot.

NOTALENT
12-15-2006, 08:21 AM
liddell is a way better fighter than sylvia. liddell has better skill and sylvia has a tough chin and a heavy hand. will see how it goes.
????? They are in different weight classes???
Rampage Jackson will be the one that Liddell will be fight sooner or later...Silvia would be fight Crocop...his nightmare.

LAFD
12-15-2006, 08:27 AM
????? They are in different weight classes???
Rampage Jackson will be the one that Liddell will be fight sooner or later...Silvia would be fight Crocop...his nightmare.
i know there in different classes im just saying that there skills are also different. one is more rounded than the other. was watching tito and griffen last night i think next time around griffen will take tito.

NOTALENT
12-15-2006, 08:32 AM
i know there in different classes im just saying that there skills are also different. one is more rounded than the other. was watching tito and griffen last night i think next time around griffen will take tito.
Oh...
I think Griffin one there first fight...bull shit call..

Hustler
12-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Yup....Liddell should be able to handle him this time around, as long as his head hasnt gotten to big being the champ and all. I hope he walks through Tito and they give Griffin a shot.
You make a good point about Liddell. I sure hope he doesnt disapoint us.

LAFD
12-15-2006, 08:41 AM
Oh...
I think Griffin one there first fight...bull shit call..
i do to tito got him down first round did a little ground and pound but after that tito couldnt get him down and looked scared. tito is a chump and i cant wait for liddell to beat the shit outta him and than griffen will take him.

Charley
12-15-2006, 09:16 AM
hmmmm my money would play like this
Crocop over Silva
Lidell over Jackson
Wanderlei over Lidell
not different weight classes
Wanderlei Silva(The Axe Murderer) 5'11/199lbs, Chute Boxe
Chuck Liddell(Iceman) 6'2 /204lbs Pitfight Team
Quinton (Rampage) Jackson 6'1/205lbs Wrestling
Nice Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGJQ-kCl5HM)

moneypit
12-15-2006, 09:25 AM
Quinton is just not the same when he was hungry.
Cro Cop might have a disadvantage in the Octagon. He has always done well in an open ring where he can use his kicks better... Should be fuin though.

AirtimeLavey
12-15-2006, 09:59 AM
I heard rumor that UFC may be buying some of the other MMAs out. That'll bring a lot of int'l fighters together. Should make things real interesting if it happens. :220v:

moneypit
12-15-2006, 10:53 AM
They bought the WFA

GrapeApe
12-15-2006, 10:55 AM
The UFC bought the WEC & the Fighter Contracts from WFA, as they are Out of Business.. I think some of you are Confusing 'Silva" The Axe Murderer & 'Silvia" the Cromagnon Freak..lol
Rampage dominated Lidell in there 1st fight in Japan, but has not been the same since his loss to 'Silva".. I think Chuck would take him this time around.
I also think Crocop would take "Sylvia" Current UFC Champs Belt.. Although like said before, it will be a different fight for Cro Cop in a Cage..
Pride may lose more fighters in the next 3 months due to them losing there TV Contract in Japan. Fedor is on a 1 Fight Contract and will be a Free Agent as well in January.
Next year looks to be a huge year for the UFC, and MMA in general..
*** Grape Ape ***

NOTALENT
12-15-2006, 11:09 AM
The UFC bought the WEC & the Fighter Contracts from WFA, as they are Out of Business.. I think some of you are Confusing 'Silva" The Axe Murderer & 'Silvia" the Cromagnon Freak..lol
Rampage dominated Lidell in there 1st fight in Japan, but has not been the same since his loss to 'Silva".. I think Chuck would take him this time around.
I also think Crocop would take "Sylvia" Current UFC Champs Belt.. Although like said before, it will be a different fight for Cro Cop in a Cage..
Pride may lose more fighters in the next 3 months due to them losing there TV Contract in Japan. Fedor is on a 1 Fight Contract and will be a Free Agent as well in January.
Next year looks to be a huge year for the UFC, and MMA in general..
*** Grape Ape ***
Why did they lose there TV contract???
Yeah...next year will easily double profits...and alot more exciting fights.

GrapeApe
12-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Why did they lose there TV contract???
Yeah...next year will easily double profits...and alot more exciting fights.
I heard it was because they went to the USA and did a PPV, and it was a Breach of Contract.. Don't know for sure.. Thats the rumor..
I also heard they lost a ton of money on the PPV in Vegas, and Ticket sales where bad..
*** Grape Ape ***

Bense468
12-15-2006, 11:53 AM
It is just going to make the UFC that much more interesting. CRO COP is bad ass. Heard Fedor is fighting is russia...now we just need to work on him.

GrapeApe
12-15-2006, 12:11 PM
It is just going to make the UFC that much more interesting. CRO COP is bad ass. Heard Fedor is fighting is russia...now we just need to work on him.
He is fighting for Bodog Fight in March I believe. It's a 1 Fight Contract, and the rumor is he will be fighting Jeff Monson....
*** Grape Ape ***

Bense468
12-15-2006, 12:30 PM
He is fighting for Bodog Fight in March I believe. It's a 1 Fight Contract, and the rumor is he will be fighting Jeff Monson....
*** Grape Ape ***
Yeah I was just talking to my good buddy who MMA fights last night about this.