PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to the CLOWN with the SUNK BOAT?

DansBlown73Nordic
12-15-2006, 08:39 AM
I was just curious....:hammerhea

LAFD
12-15-2006, 08:42 AM
think he is trying to sell a trailer that was never used.

Trailer Park Casanova
12-15-2006, 09:15 AM
A similar "Burned the Dunebuggy up" thread is running in one of the offroad forums, looks awful similar.
Not suggesting anything.

Biglue
12-15-2006, 09:18 AM
A similar "Burned the Dunebuggy up" thread is running in one of the offroad forums, looks awful similar.
Not suggesting anything.
How bad is the spelling and grammar?

acatitude
12-15-2006, 09:25 AM
I think he finally figured out topless was going to kick his ass and his cousins, brothers, all his inbred relatives, and that his boat was not at the bottom of that lake... and he wouldnt sell me his trailer... damn him....and I offered to sell him a great jet boat... lots of thanks I got for that.... merry xmas LAter:argue:

rrrr
12-15-2006, 09:29 AM
One of the funniest things about that entire deal....early on someone posted up looking to buy a jet boat.....and later offered to sell his for $4500, mentioned kinda OBTW it's at the bottom of a lake.....LMAO :hammerhea :hammerhea

Jbb
12-15-2006, 09:33 AM
He went into mental lockdown trying to figure out that whole...rhino on a treadmill thing....:skull:

racecar.hotshoe
12-15-2006, 09:35 AM
He went into mental lockdown trying to figure out that whole...rhino on a treadmill thing....:skull:
that theres funny.....

That Guy
12-15-2006, 10:56 AM
How bad is the spelling and grammar?
Wouldn't that be classic if "the Later's" (all 15 of them) were now trying to rip off another board....so how bad was the spelling and grammar and what website? :hammerhea

abraman1326
12-15-2006, 11:05 AM
I guess he's following he and his wife's advice of keeping all the money, and staying off this site...
BRA

Biglue
12-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Wouldn't that be classic if "the Later's" (all 15 of them) were now trying to rip off another board....so how bad was the spelling and grammar and what website? :hammerhea
Truthfully, I wouldn't put it past him to pull that stunt. I'm actually kind of curious to see the thread. If I saw anywhere near his dumbass M.O. I'd blow his ass up clear out of the water. :argue:

acatitude
12-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Truthfully, I wouldn't put it past him to pull that stunt. I'm actually kind of curious to see the thread. If I saw anywhere near his dumbass M.O. I'd blow his ass up clear out of the water. :argue:
dont blow him up till he gets another boat to sink, lol....

acatitude
12-15-2006, 11:51 AM
I guess he's following he and his wife's advice of keeping all the money, and staying off this site...
BRA
ya bra, or dans blown 73 nordic is him also. join date dec 2006?? no offense Dan if your not, just checkin.

little rowe boat
12-15-2006, 11:52 AM
He was Hazed with yb and they are suing for 2.7 mil.:D

topless
12-15-2006, 11:53 AM
I want to see that thread. He is the biggest assclown known to man. If I was a total bitch, I'd post the PM I sent to him but being the nice kind person that I am, I won't humiliate him here. (he's done that to himself already.)

acatitude
12-15-2006, 11:55 AM
I want to see that thread. He is the biggest assclown known to man. If I was a total bitch, I'd post the PM I sent to him but being the nice kind person that I am, I won't humiliate him here. (he's done that to himself already.)]
the softer,kinder,gentler topless??????? your ruining your rep:)

Biglue
12-15-2006, 12:05 PM
I want to see that thread. He is the biggest assclown known to man. If I was a total bitch, I'd post the PM I sent to him but being the nice kind person that I am, I won't humiliate him here. (he's done that to himself already.)
You're such a wimp. :D ;)

Kim Hanson
12-15-2006, 01:47 PM
You're such a wimp. :D ;)
Just watch, you will be an " Ass Clown " next week...............( . )( . ).........:D :D :p

RitcheyRch
12-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Dont leave us hanging like that. Post the PM.

topless
12-15-2006, 03:26 PM
I don't usually post any of my 'pms' for others to read but Topless gave me permission to be the bitch today.
Re: Watch your mouth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by later
You really should watch what you say. This is my daughter your talking about. Not me. Back off the daughter comments. Later
Blow it out your ass you little weasel. For the deceipt you perpetrated on the members of this forum there ought to be a bounty on your empty head. As for your daughter, she's probably cut out of the same immoral block of crap as your wife and yourself. If I recall correctly, SHE posted on this website so therefore she MUST be over 18 which makes her fair game.
The greater majority of my posts are in jest to merely open peoples eyes to the fallacies of the moment, however in your case I have a real hard on for dishonesty and unacceptable behavior. I've a good mind to collect on the above mentioned bounty before it's even posted. I'm not too very far from HolyMoly so when you feel up to it just bring it on. Better slam down a 6-pack of BRAVE beforehand cuz you'll need it. You're a joke.
Rio->Michael
ps..Topless, If I thought you were even a little bit serious, I'd send the limo for ya!lol
Rio
Send it!!!! Wooo Hooo
:shift: :shift:

Trailer Park Casanova
12-15-2006, 04:14 PM
One of the moderators in the one of Sand Forums (the owner of the forum) summed up the hard luck threads like this:
"No tragedy or mis-hap goes on at Havasu, Parker, Glamis or Pismo that isn't photographed, witnessed or asked about in the forums.
Within the hour or by the end of the day, facts of the incident, pix, credible eyewittness accounts, Boatcop runs a flea comb through the story ect,,, end up posted on the major forums.
So if the hardluck story happens at an out-of-the-way place, at an odd time blind-siding everyone, then the questions start getting asked, the eyebrows lift,,, eyes roll.
The hardluck threads often get deleted as scam spam."

RiverRatMike
12-15-2006, 04:43 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20963&stc=1&d=1166229773

DansBlown73Nordic
12-16-2006, 03:28 AM
Im not Later....lol I started this new name because my old one can't be logged into. :hammerhea Dans66Stevens

SmokinLowriderSS
12-16-2006, 07:06 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20963&stc=1&d=1166229773
That's a tough way to go about getting the zoomies to below water line for noise controll. :cry:
Did the extra water weight help with the nasty porpose problem? :idea: :mix:
:D :D

LAND_LOVER69
12-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Im not Later....lol I started this new name because my old one can't be logged into. :hammerhea Dans66Stevens
Something tells me your name is Dan!:hammerhea