PDA

View Full Version : Lakers

dumbandyoung
12-15-2006, 09:41 AM
.. whos gonna watch em beat the rockets tonight!?

MR HARLEY
12-15-2006, 09:49 AM
The Fakers suck............:skull:

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 09:51 AM
I will be watching the game tonight.

AirtimeLavey
12-15-2006, 09:53 AM
Christmas party tonight, so I'll be recording and watching later. Hope they can step up after a disappointing performance against Dallas. :cool:

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 09:54 AM
I will be watching for sure, wouldnt miss it.
I hope they attack them the same way they did in Houston. Missing Odom really hurt them last game, Nowitzki had free reign.

dumbandyoung
12-15-2006, 09:59 AM
ive been moving all week tonight is my first night to sit home and kick it.. i cant wait for the game....
..f@ck moving!!:cry: :cry:

MR HARLEY
12-15-2006, 10:01 AM
I will be watching for sure, wouldnt miss it.
I hope they attack them the same way they did in Houston. Missing Odom really hurt them last game, Nowitzki had free reign.
Too many weapons to stop Utah without Odom being in the line-up. Also tonight as he is not going to play someone else is gonna have free reign (MC Grady, Ming??...:)

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Too many weapons to stop Utah without Odom being in the line-up. Also tonight as he is not going to play someone else is gonna have free reign (MC Grady, Ming??...:)
Utah? I dont think they play them for a while and Odom will be back Mid-January.
Nobody on the Rockets stepped up and took Free Reign when the Lakers played them on their home court (without Odom), the Lakers mauled them in Houston.
The Lakers are also a different team on their home court.
:) Should be good, but the Lakers should definitely pull this one off.

MR HARLEY
12-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Utah? I dont think they play them for a while and Odom will be back Mid-January.
Nobody on the Rockets stepped up and took Free Reign when the Lakers played them on their home court (without Odom), the Lakers mauled them in Houston.
The Lakers are also a different team on their home court.
:) Should be good, but the Lakers should definitely pull this one off.
I was just speaking on that game , not necessarily in the long run. :)
Thats the point , the Rockets should take advantage (if they can) while Odom is out and for some-one to finally step up.
Lakers def. play better at home, why wouldnt they though a majority of their games have been at home this year. This road trip will give us an idea of how much adversity they can face with Odom out and being on the road. :)

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 10:13 AM
I was just speaking on that game , not necessarily in the long run. :)
Thats the point , the Rockets should take advantage (if they can) while Odom is out and for some-one to finally step up.
Lakers def. play better at home, why wouldnt they though a majority of their games have been at home this year. This road trip will give us an idea of how much adversity they can face with Odom out and being on the road. :)
Yup. So far they are 1-1 on the road without Odom.

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Odom went out of the Houston game early and the Lakers still beat them when they played in Houston. So I am expecting a win for the Lakers since they are playing at home and look to rebound from a bad outing againts Dallas.

eliminatedsprinter
12-15-2006, 10:35 AM
I'll watch em. I hope they play well. I'd really like to see Bynum get a lot of playing time aginst Ming and I'd like to see Radmanovic and Walton have good games and thus reduce the impact of the loss of Odom. I hope they got in some good practice yesterday...

MR HARLEY
12-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Odom went out of the Houston game early and the Lakers still beat them when they played in Houston. So I am expecting a win for the Lakers since they are playing at home and look to rebound from a bad outing againts Dallas.
I'm not saying they wont win, we'll see. :)

That Guy
12-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Isn't T-Mac still out....Lakers by 12....:mix:

MR HARLEY
12-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Isn't T-Mac still out....Lakers by 12....:mix:
He is more crossed-eyed than Shaq....:mix:

Reaper1
12-15-2006, 11:01 AM
I'll be at the Game on Sunday when they beat Washington.:hammerhea

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm not saying they wont win, we'll see. :)
I am expecting a win, but who says they will get it? That is why the game has to played. I know Houston is going to be looking for a little payback, so the Lakers better come out ready.

OutCole'd
12-15-2006, 11:08 AM
Serious? Me too!
I'll PM you my cell. You can buy me a $12.00 beer.

dumbandyoung
12-15-2006, 11:10 AM
nice.. and yes! ,,, they will beat washington
i need to go check out your lakers boat .. im gonna be in corona area next week.. so ill stop by magic and take a look. i wouldve gone this week but ive been busy moving..:cry:

Reaper1
12-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Serious? Me too!
I'll PM you my cell. You can buy me a $12.00 beer.
Sounds good!
nice.. and yes! ,,, they will beat washington
i need to go check out your lakers boat .. im gonna be in corona area next week.. so ill stop by magic and take a look. i wouldve gone this week but ive been busy moving..:cry:
Yeah, check it out.:supp:

a catered life
12-15-2006, 12:42 PM
i will be watching...poping fresh popcorn, got cold beer and roasting a few dodger dogs on the grill:)

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Its a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUUUL thing. :)
This team can scrap!

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 10:39 PM
What a horrible first half by the Lakers, glad they won though.

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 10:40 PM
What a horrible first half by the Lakers, glad they won though.
yeah, only scoring 10 in the first quarter and being down by 21, you would think there is no way to come back, but this team has HEART and they fought and fought, we even saw "hack a kwame" which shows that Houston had thrown everything at the Lakers and knew they were coming back. HEART! Once Odom gets back GOOD THINGS.

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 10:52 PM
yeah, only scoring 10 in the first quarter and being down by 21, you would think there is no way to come back, but this team has HEART and they fought and fought, we even saw "hack a kwame" which shows that Houston had thrown everything at the Lakers and knew they were coming back. HEART! Once Odom gets back GOOD THINGS.
Yup, you have to give them credit for fighting back and taking it away from Houston. Glad the Lakers pulled it out, cause for a while there I thought both LA teams were going to loose again.

Magic34
12-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Didn't the Lakers just get passed in the standings by the hottest team in the NBA?

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 10:59 PM
Didn't the Lakers just get passed in the standings by the hottest team in the NBA?
They got passed by the "always damn good seasons never a ring" Suns on Wednesday night.:D

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 11:15 PM
They got passed by the "always damn good seasons never a ring" Suns on Wednesday night.:D
:) The truth.
The thing about Phoenix is, Nash goes down, they go down. With the Lakers Kobe goes down, they win, Odom goes down, they win, they can now play hurt and have depth. Phoenix is a good team, but they fall apart without Nash.

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Yup, you have to give them credit for fighting back and taking it away from Houston. Glad the Lakers pulled it out, cause for a while there I thought both LA teams were going to loose again.
It is looking GRIM for the clippers.
10-12 and they now face the rockets on Sunday, who should beat them... 10-13 then they the Raptors and a back to back in Texas Dallas and the next night Houston, then play Utah...they are now 6 games back in the Pacific.

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 11:23 PM
It is looking GRIM for the clippers.
10-12 and they now face the rockets on Sunday, who should beat them... 10-13 then they the Raptors and a back to back in Texas Dallas and the next night Houston, then play Utah...they are now 6 games back in the Pacific.
Yeah, it is not looking good for them at all, what a disappointing start to the season.

Magic34
12-15-2006, 11:30 PM
I missed watching the season last year. I heard today that the heat won in the Finals. Doesn't Shaq play for the Heat?
But it was Kobe who put them over the hump to win the rings?

dmontzsta
12-15-2006, 11:34 PM
I missed watching the season last year. I heard today that the heat won in the Finals. Doesn't Shaq play for the Heat?
oh boy, you are lost...please catch back up and join in. :) Heat has a good team without Shaq and Shaq is now out for a while and is almost done with his career.

acatitude
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM
hey dont forget the Kings beat utah tonight.... come on guys give my shitty kings a break here:cry:

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Yup, the Heat got there first ring, go figure, they have not been in the league as long as......lets say the Suns, but they have a ring already. One ring is better than zero, and 14 are better than 1...ok, ok, 9 in LA, but 9 is still a lot. :)

Jyruiz
12-15-2006, 11:38 PM
hey dont forget the Kings beat utah tonight.... come on guys give my shitty kings a break here:cry:
Yes they did, good win by them.

dmontzsta
12-16-2006, 12:21 AM
Good win indeed, cause it makes them only 1 game ahead of the Lakers. Hopefully the clippers can beat them on Sunday and the Lakers win Washington and tie them for second place in the Western Conference...nah, clippers will lose. :D

JetBoatRich
12-16-2006, 06:32 AM
Good teams find a way to win:)

dmontzsta
12-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Good teams find a way to win:)
That is a great way to put it, especially against a great team like Houston.

acatitude
12-16-2006, 09:43 AM
gee i bet your rooting for the kings tonight,lol:redface:

dmontzsta
12-16-2006, 11:04 AM
gee i bet your rooting for the kings tonight,lol:redface:
yes sir. :) It is all about playing the game, let the teams that are in the back, hurt the ones in the front. :D