12-15-2006, 01:28 PM
Saved my life ;)

riverbound
12-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Saved my life ;)
New winner.... :D

acatitude
12-15-2006, 01:30 PM
wow i had something stupid to say but after that I think ill stop....the buck stops there

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2006, 01:33 PM
wow i had something stupid to say but after that I think ill stop....the buck stops there
No way, this is a cool thing. Too often we overlook the good stuff people do for us. It's not a bad idea to sit down & remember itt (stupid or not). :rollside:
<<<< Gettin all into the spirit of the season...and shit :D

riverbound
12-15-2006, 01:35 PM
No way, this is a cool thing. Too often we overlook the good stuff people do for us. It's not a bad idea to sit down & remember itt (stupid or not). :rollside:
<<<< Gettin all into the spirit of the season...and shit :D
I agree.....
someone made me realize no matter how bad I think things are...they could be MUCH worse ;)

acatitude
12-15-2006, 01:37 PM
well although I dont know you I read about everything on here, and when you posted that it kinda made me chiver and take this thread to different place. glad to be able to wish you a merry xmas....... Ken
but ok then I agree with topless,:mix:

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2006, 01:39 PM
I agree.....
someone made me realize no matter how bad I think things are...they could be MUCH worse ;)
Ain't that the truth? BTW - i'm coming to collect on that bottle of Andre on new years :D
well although I dont know you I read about everything on here, and when you posted that it kinda made me chiver and take this thread to different place. glad to be able to wish you a merry xmas....... Ken
Thanks ken, if it wasn't for the help of everyone out there (and on here)... who knows?? Merry christmas, and may 2007 be infinately better for us all! :)

Kim Hanson
12-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Pulled my v-drive off the bottom of a lake, that he sunk it at........with his big wakeboard boat.........( . )( . ).........:cry:

ratso
12-15-2006, 01:41 PM
one of my buddy's loaned me 540 k to get some stuff sorted out
...and hopefully you'll remain buddies.

707dog
12-15-2006, 01:41 PM
yeah i think that takes the cake for this thread!! but hell mine was getting my X served with papers also...

riverbound
12-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Ain't that the truth? BTW - i'm coming to collect on that bottle of Andre on new years :D
:)
Woo HOoo :)
F-the Andre.... I think a bottle of Dom is more fitting.....we'll still drink the Andre too :D

NOTALENT
12-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Put there lives in danger to help out a friend. Thats when you know your true friends.

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Woo HOoo :)
F-the Andre.... I think a bottle of Dom is more fitting.....we'll still drink the Andre too :D
LOL ok! It's funny, but we bought some Asti and some Andre (Asti is still cheap, but about $10 compared $2.50) and actually liked the andre better. Maybe it's the white trash in me... :hammerhea :)

riverbound
12-15-2006, 01:55 PM
LOL ok! It's funny, but we bought some Asti and some Andre (Asti is still cheap, but about $10 compared $2.50) and actually liked the andre better. Maybe it's the white trash in me... :hammerhea :)
Drinkin Dom straight from the bottle...thats the white trash in me :mix:...also drank it out of those plastic red party cups once...because we had to "hide" the booze ;)

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Drinkin Dom straight from the bottle...thats the white trash in me :mix:...also drank it out of those plastic red party cups once...because we had to "hide" the booze ;)
You're not white trash till you put an entire bottle of strawberry Andre in a taco bell cup, and proceed to drink it at an amateur indoor arena roller hockey game. ;)
....twice. :D

lucky
12-15-2006, 01:58 PM
my friends are my friends for a reason ! any time any place anything - always apply's and i have met some great people on the board , thats for sure - would have never guessed !

Kim Hanson
12-15-2006, 02:11 PM
my friends are my friends for a reason ! any time any place anything - always apply's and i have met some great people on the board , thats for sure - would have never guessed !
I know where you are coming from Lucky, I have met some great people also from another board also. We can talk shit but when it comes down to a full cooler of beer.....cheers!.......( . )( . ).........
PS, my toilet is plugged ......next plane is in 2 hrs, see ya in a bit eh!

riverbound
12-15-2006, 02:15 PM
You're not white trash till you put an entire bottle of strawberry Andre in a taco bell cup, and proceed to drink it at an amateur indoor arena roller hockey game. ;)
....twice. :D
You are quickly becoming the undisputed champion of this thread :hammerhea

lucky
12-15-2006, 02:16 PM
I know where you are coming from Lucky, I have met some great people also from another board also. We can talk shit but when it comes down to a full cooler of beer.....cheers!.......( . )( . ).........
PS, my toilet is plugged ......next plane is in 2 hrs, see ya in a bit eh!
brown dropped off a x mas card i see :)

Kim Hanson
12-15-2006, 02:17 PM
brown dropped off a x mas card i see :)
It was a fly by.........( . )( . )................:)

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2006, 02:19 PM
You are quickly becoming the undisputed champion of this thread :hammerhea
I'd ask if i get a medal for that... but i already have one from the special olympics :D

riverbound
12-15-2006, 02:21 PM
I'd ask if i get a medal for that... but i already have one from the special olympics :D
LOL....I got mine in the 3 mile short bus window licking. Im pretty proud of it :D

Do F150's Float?
12-15-2006, 02:35 PM
LOL....I got mine in the 3 mile short bus window licking. Im pretty proud of it :D
LOL!
But seriously. I have a special olympics medal. It was hung on the front door of my friend's apartment complex.... she of course, did the honorable thing, and presented it to me :)

djunkie
12-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Saved my life ;)
Same here. I wish I could get ahold of those guys who rode us out of that bowl in Dumont.

eliminatedsprinter
12-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Last year one of the Veterans I had coached for many years in the Veteran's National Wheelchair Games found out that he was dying of Cancer. Without telling me, he started a scrapbook of pictures of him and me and the team etc.. He filled in the spaces between the pics with personal messages and comments from him to me. He died before it was completed and his wife and the wife of another Vet on the team, sent it back and forth between Oregon and So Cal and completed it. Then they and my whole team presented it, along with one of his medals, to me during the closing ceremonies of this years games. I boo hooed like a little girl through the whole thing. Those Bastards!!!

lucky
12-15-2006, 02:54 PM
some one just sent me a picture of her tits - i though that was nice :) she even made me smile :)

topless
12-15-2006, 03:43 PM
some one just sent me a picture of her tits - i though that was nice :) she even made me smile :)
I did not!!!!! It was a Koala and a lizard.

Trailer Park Casanova
12-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Some come running.
We have some people in HB's that help others when their is nothing what-so-ever in it for them.
The Clownpunchers, RD, Barbigirl,, quite a few others, even some lurkers.

Schiada76
12-15-2006, 05:06 PM
When I bought the river house the friend of mine that talked me into it said don't waste money on financing, wrote me a check and refused to let me sign a note for the amount.
I paid him back more than twice as fast as I said I would.:D

bordsmnj
12-15-2006, 05:52 PM
one night some friends of mine stopped by kinda late and out of the blue.
they brought us our new dog. we were suprised!
mu mu is now a full fledged family member.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/13010-11-06intake_and_quad_001-med.jpg

Froggystyle
12-15-2006, 06:16 PM
When I was struggling to get into the SEAL program from the regular Navy, I ran into some serious roadblocks. My rate that I was trying to get out of was hugely undermanned, and I had just gotten "Sailor of the Year" at a big command as a pretty junior third class petty officer. I was a great Hull Tech, and they weren't about to lose me to the SEAL teams and they canceled my orders to BUD/s.
Then Rob Clay, a SEAL from class 42 found out about this. He knew how hard I had been training and how long I had been dicked around by the Navy just because I was excelling at something I had no interest in. He drove me from Virginia Beach to Washington D.C. where he walked me, in his uniform with a Trident on his chest into the SEAL detailers office. Told the man my story and used words I will never forget. He called me a "gonna-be" instead of the usual "wanna-be". The SEAL detailer, based on Rob's personal recommendation walked me over to my HT (Hull Technician) detailer and told him he was taking me. Master Chief Marteney. My asshole detailer, who had heard my name no less than 1,000 times for the last two years looked at me and said "OK Master Chief... I'll release him for training. But Inskeep, if you don't make it through BUD/s you are mine again. And if your package comes across my desk, I am sending you straight to Adak Alaska... deal?"
"Hoo Yah Master Chief".
272 people were assigned to my class. 28 made it. I was one of them. Thanks Rob!

Kachina26
12-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Saved my life ;)Those are good folks, I know my uncle was there as was a cousin of mine.

bordsmnj
12-15-2006, 06:27 PM
good thing,too. if her life was not saved her and her uncle probably would not have been able to deliver my dog.:) win win.

catman-do
12-15-2006, 06:29 PM
All my friends mean something to me. I think all of the close ones have done something to make me realize how good life is. Some have been there through heart breaks, others through passing of friends. A select few i know would have my back in any situation just as i would have their's. One in particular kept me from doing something that would have landed me in jail for quite a long time and im thankful everyday for that now!

Tom Brown
12-15-2006, 06:37 PM
If I had to pick just one, it would probably be the time a bunch of people who didn't know me saved my life. That was kind of cool. :)

Tom Brown
12-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Brown promised to stop kicking my ass........for 24 hrs.:shift:
I hope you savored each of those 24 hours. That is a happenstance that's not likely to revisit your world any time soon.

Jbb
12-15-2006, 06:42 PM
I hope you savored each of those 24 hours. That is a happenstance that's not likely to revisit your world any time soon.
Happy Holidays...?..:(