PDA

View Full Version : Havasu man Killed in Headon

Not So Fast
12-17-2006, 09:49 AM
By BRIAN DiTULLIO
Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:18 PM MST
A Lake Havasu City man died Saturday after a head-on collision in Standard Wash.
Fred W. Koeppe, 44, was pronounced dead at the scene at 1:10 p.m. by Native Air emergency rescue personnel, according to Trish Carter, spokesperson for the Mohave County Sheriff's Office. Koeppe was driving a “quad” through the wash when he collided head-on with Kevin R. Potter, 18, of Phoenix.
“They both hit a blind spot about the same time,” said Carter. “They came on a turn and collided.”
Potter was driving a motorcycle and suffered only minor injuries, including a broken wrist, according to Carter. He was transported by River Medical to Havasu Regional Medical Center.
While the investigation is continuing, no charges have been filed yet in the incident.
An autopsy and toxicology test have been ordered to determine the exact cause of death and rule out drugs or alcohol.
Both riders were wearing helmets and it is believed at this time that the impact of the collision is what killed Koeppe, said Carter.
The accident occurred about three miles east of State Route 95 and was called in at 12:44 p.m.
The Lake Havasu City Fire Department and the Bureau of Land Management assisted on the rescue call. Carter said BLM “assisted greatly” in the incident.
Both vehicles have been impounded by the MCSO for the investigation.
Just too many people riding in the same area? How does this not happen a lot more in Glamis with all the crowds there?? Very sad! NSF

TCHB
12-17-2006, 11:15 AM
I stay away from that wash. Their is way to many people just flying around. I used to race motorcycles on a track and it always scares me when I see people racing with no set track, head on traffic on blind corners. This happend to our friend of ours in Glamis area.

Totally IncapASSitated
12-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Fred was a good friend of Ivan Dan and I...we got the horrible news yesterday afternoon :(
A great guy with a heart of gold and he will certainly be missed by his family and all of his friends!!! The only consolation is that he died doing something that absolutely loved.
Rest in peace Fred, you will be missed!!!

Warlockjer
12-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Very sad indeed:(

Ivan Dan
12-18-2006, 10:40 AM
Some of you guys might have met Fred over the years either on the lake or riding dirt bikes/quads. He was a great guy and he will be missed for sure.
Godspeed Fred!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267Pics_123.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267img000028.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267img000029.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267img000052.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267img000061.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267Pics_061.jpg

Cole Trickle
12-18-2006, 11:05 AM
Some of you guys might have met Fred over the years either on the lake or riding dirt bikes/quads. He was a great guy and he will be missed for sure.
Godspeed Fred!!!
sucks:hammer2:
sorry to hear about your loss:( :cry:

shadow
12-18-2006, 11:07 AM
Godspeed Fred!!!
Man i heard about this but had no idea who was involved.:cry:
Fred is a friend of ours,My wife and i used to see Fred every morning at the gym.
No matter where fred was or what he was doing he always had a smile on his face,we will miss him!:frown:

sigepmock
12-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Damn I hate hearing news like this :( Sorry to see anyone get hurt doing something for fun.
Sorry for your loss Dan.
Chris

shippingguy
12-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Sorry for your loss. May he Rest in Peace. God bless him and his family.
Godspeed Fred!

djunkie
12-18-2006, 11:35 AM
Dan and Alan, sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I've had a couple buds lose their lives riding dirt bikes also and its tough. Prayers to everyone involved.

crf450rpro
12-19-2006, 03:21 PM
As a kid I grew up in Fullerton watching a great deal of things that Fred did. Fred and his family lived next door to my grandparents in Fullerton, CA and we all turned out to be very close family friends. It really has busted a lot of our hearts out here in Orange County to hear about Fred's sudden death. Fred was always the guy that had the best of everything and the fastest of everything. He was the 1st guy I knew that had a lifted Toyota truck, the 1st 250r atc, and the 1st CR500 two wheeler..He was about 14 years older than I was so you could just think of how I looked up to him. He was great to be around and will truly be missed. My thoughts go out to his sisters and his mother during this time..
I remember riding to Pismo Beach with Fred when I was only about 7 y/o. Also riding on the front of his 250r atc down the beach while doing wheelies..Just thinking out loud here..
Ray Polentz

djunkie
12-19-2006, 03:23 PM
As a kid I grew up in Fullerton watching a great deal of things that Fred did. Fred and his family lived next door to my grandparents in Fullerton, CA and we all turned out to be very close family friends. It really has busted a lot of our hearts out here in Orange County to hear about Fred's sudden death. Fred was always the guy that had the best of everything and the fastest of everything. He was the 1st guy I knew that had a lifted Toyota truck, the 1st 250r atc, and the 1st CR500 two wheeler..He was about 14 years older than I was so you could just think of how I looked up to him. He was great to be around and will truly be missed. My thoughts go out to his sisters and his mother during this time..
I remember riding to Pismo Beach with Fred when I was only about 7 y/o. Also riding on the front of his 250r atc down the beach while doing wheelies..Just thinking out loud here..
Ray Polentz
Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a great guy.

Garrddogg
12-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Ah man, Guys Im sorry for the loss of your friend he looks like a happy dude allways with a big assed smile on his face, sucks to hear it was someone that close to "our boating family!"
God speed to him and peace to his family.
Gary

Throttle
12-19-2006, 05:27 PM
this is sad news... I have been riding there lots lately, however I was in Phoenix this past weekend... Sorry to hear the news, another reminder to ride safely... thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends....

RiverRatMike
12-19-2006, 05:32 PM
that is terrible, I've always been very cautious around blind turns on my dirtbike. Anything can happen in a flash.

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Ray Polentz

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:33 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:34 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Fred is a friend of ours,My wife and i used to see Fred every morning at the gym.
No matter where fred was or what he was doing he always had a smile on his face,we will miss him!:frown:

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:36 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:37 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:37 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:39 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 06:44 AM

phebus
01-11-2007, 06:51 AM
My heart felt condolences go out to you Kristie, and I pray everything works itself out with the family matters.

Debbolas
01-11-2007, 06:56 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
My prayers are with you.

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 02:46 PM
My heart felt condolences go out to you Kristie, and I pray everything works itself out with the family matters.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/not100princess/hpa0028.jpg

KristieKoeppe
01-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.
My prayers are with you.

Dezertrider
01-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Godsspeed!!! Dont know him or the family but it looks as if he was a happy Guy. A Lucky guy!!!! As Jimmy Buffet says " I would rather die while I I'm living then live while I'm dead"one
Good Luck to every

OutCole'd
01-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Fred was divorced
Ouch

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 09:24 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Ouch

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 09:31 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 09:34 AM

lilrick
01-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Ray Polentz
..Anybody that rides a CR500 is a bad mofo! I didn't know him but the fact that he rode a 500 is pretty cool!

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=little rowe boat;2333593]
I agree, but we did recently divorce and his family has more money so they made sure Fred got everything, in their name of course. They kept a tight leash on him. His mother gave him an allowance of what she thought he deserved each month. His family is not as pretty as everyone makes them out to be. And I am not a bitter an angry ex-wife or a mean person. I was still Fred's best friend and we made the best of our situation. Sometimes the truth just hurts!!! As for the life insurance it was in my name regardless and I am not worried about it. I am just speaking my peace as everyone is talking about Freds family like they walked on water or something. Fred was the most awesome guy around and what everyone has said about him is all true. He had a heart of gold and his smile could light up the room. I am just vocalizing my thoughts about his family.
This a public boating forum with maybe 10 people that were lucky enough to know Fred.(I didn't
I don't think I read anything about Freds Family in this thread???:idea:
Family squables over $$ she be handled behind closed doors.
I hope you get all the $$ you think you deserve:)

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 10:08 AM

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=Cole Trickle;2334886]
I am aware this is public BOATING forum, and we had a boat. This is not a family squable about money. This is just a statement about Fred's family taking the BOAT.
I am about the most unselfish ungreedy person their is, and so was Fred. It's not about the money.
I am happy Fred knew a few members on here. But this is an open public forum, thanks for reminding me.
I just can't grasp why 14 out of your 16 posts have been negative.
This thread has some great comments/Pictures about your late husband.Let the focus be on him and his legacy not about greed and $$.
Seems like pointless banter to me....(No good will come from it)

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 10:22 AM
[..

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=Cole Trickle;2334956]
I don't agree with you on me being so negative. But I am glad you are counting my quotes.
They are right under your user name for future refference.
<-----------------------
15 Negative;):D

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 10:29 AM

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=Cole Trickle;2334973]
I know how to read, thanks though.

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 10:37 AM

OutCole'd
01-12-2007, 10:38 AM
[QUOTE=KristieKoeppe;2334987]
LMAO...
Way to make a great thread showing the positives of a person that died way to early to the WRONG direction.
If you want to show us all how bad his family really is, then start a seperate thread to do so, and leave this one alone.

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 10:42 AM

OutCole'd
01-12-2007, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=OutCole'd;2335017]
FYI - THIS IS A BOATING THREAD FOR PEOPLE WITH BOATS!!!!
Thanks for informing me. I thought this thread was to remember a great person that died to early.
By the way, I'm a people with a boat.

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 10:46 AM

Aqua Boogie1
01-12-2007, 10:54 AM
God speed to Fred and wish you the best Kristie........................................... ..But for all the nice things being said about him, you sure are making it an ugly.
Quote:
Now That He Is Gone, It's All About Who Gets What The Money Life Insurance, Policy Etc... His Family Is Very Greedy, So Don't Be Fooled By Them. They All Want His Money And Toys!!!
This is just coming from the outskirts of the whole thing. I didn't know either of you, but it was nice when it was just nice things being said about him. And from the sounds of it, its thier money to be greedy about. Now remember, this is an open forum.

Pattymelt
01-12-2007, 11:04 AM
:idea: [So Kristi....You can't grasp why everyone has repled negatively to your posts? First of all, let me just tell you that the Koeppe family has more integrity and love in their little fingers than most people have in their whole bodies. Second of all, your the "EX-WIFE" who I might add left Fred. Now, like some sort of vulture with your negative posts, you want people to stand behind "your" grief? Get real......The only thing you are doing is trying to start a drama issue with his Mom and sisters, and you sound pathetic. Get over yourself, Fred did.

pixilatedpussy
01-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to a fellow rider & river lover!

Ivan Dan
01-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to a fellow rider & river lover!
Thanks Pixi....he truly was a great guy.

shadow
01-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Dam i hate to see all this BS.
Fred was one of the coolest Katz:cool: I knew and i used to look forward to seeing him at the Gym,in the channel in his boat or around town.I still go to the gym everyday and haven't gotten over the fact that at any minute
i'll see his smiling face rolling through the front doors.
RIP Fred and ignore all the BS.:)

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 11:52 AM

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 11:57 AM

Pattymelt
01-12-2007, 12:56 PM
:confused: That is your story, guess you're stickin' to it. People know better and really don't care what you have to say.....so don't bother to reply to this; as everyone who reads your garbage knows your a loser and a drama queen.......
I am totally drama free here - I don't need to grasp what anyone has to say. Fred still loved me and would have taken me back in a heartbeat. As for the relationship we still had after our divorce and even up until his death that is our business. So get over yourself. As Fred never got over me and never will.
I am sure Fred is rolling his eyes with pitty for all of you that are talking trash about the women he LOVED and suddenly left behind, ME, not you.

shadow
01-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Funny thing is that i bet i'm not the only one that watched this thread take a turn for the worse and can see exactly when.
I used to see Fred every single day atleast once and we would talk weather it was for a a minute or 15.
But the funny thing is that when Fred was talking women i never heard of any one in particular that rings a bell.:confused: ;)
Yes he did talk about quite a few.In fact a quick funny story he was telling me,one time he was trying to play all smooth and work some gameon a young lady in the channel when he sat on one of the benches and burned his ass(blistered).:D
I could just see it now trying to play it off while in the mean time his ass was blistering up.
:)

Ivan Dan
01-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Funny thing is that i bet i'm not the only one that watched this thread take a turn for the worse and can see exactly when.
I used to see Fred every single day atleast once and we would talk weather it was for a a minute or 15.
But the funny thing is that when Fred was talking women i never heard of any one in particular that rings a bell.:confused: ;)
Yes he did talk about quite a few.In fact a quick funny story he was telling me,one time he was trying to play all smooth and work some gameon a young lady in the channel when he sat on one of the benches and burned his ass(blistered).:D
I could just see it now trying to play it off while in the mean time his ass was blistering up.
Good story Shadow....I agree this thread definitely took a turn for the worst. I wasn't trying to cause any drama...I was really hoping she wouldn't flip out like she did on here. Just not cool IMO.

Totally IncapASSitated
01-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Great story Shadow!!!
Kristie --this thread was doing just fine serving its purpose...remembering Fred as a great person, friend, brother, son, husband (whatever one's relationship to him) who was killed tragically doing something he loved!!! How about we leave it that way and keep all of the other BS where it belongs (between the family and not the internet)!!!!
Until we see you again Fred...rest in peace my friend!!!

Biglue
01-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Never met this man, but it sounds from many of the peeps here that he was a great guy. God bless.
This ex-wife of his, should of just stayed off of here. What shame even worse after his death that she would do this in public form.

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 02:27 PM

KristieKoeppe
01-12-2007, 02:28 PM

ChumpChange
01-12-2007, 02:32 PM
The rest of you are all jealous A$$ that wish you were me and that Fred didn't love anyone like he loved me.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

BshyBvrGirl
01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Ms. Koeppe...
I think the most dignified thing to do at this time is to allow this thread to return to it's original purpose...memorializing Fred.
While I do not know him, I'm sure he would not want his family, you, or anybody else involved in a mudslinging match over him.
Please take your comments offline, so that those who wish to remember Fred, may continue to do so with fondness and in peace.

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 02:38 PM
That is why it is called a public forum you asswipe!!!!!
Your as nutty as a flying tree Squirrel!!!:) :confused: :)
Out of curiosity what lead to your divorce with Fred?

Havasu1986
01-12-2007, 02:42 PM
I would say she didn't like his family:devil:

Cole Trickle
01-12-2007, 02:44 PM
I would say she didn't like his family:devil:
LOL....
I think thats just the tip of the iceberg.:)

Jrocket
01-12-2007, 02:59 PM
This chicks focken nutz! Comes in here and starts blasting away,ruining a mans memerorial thread? Take your crap and wacked out post's to a private matter!
Truely a sad deal that happened to this guy.Sounds like one of those people that you wish you had met in life.My thoughts go out to his family.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-12-2007, 03:51 PM
From the pics, it looks as though his smile was infectious.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-12-2007, 03:53 PM
I am totally drama free here
There was no drama on this thread until you showed up. Go fight your battle in court. I don't think we are interested in it here.

Biglue
01-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Wow, I'm glad you really showed me. Thank you.
Your reply further supports what has been said and the opinion I have come to form about your presence on here. You appear to be too self involved and selfish maybe even a little lacking in smarts to realize that you have ruined this thread of your ex-husband's memory. But For the above mentioned reasons I don't expect you to understand that, and I'm ok with it. You can't reason with a brick. You go on and have yourself a great life. I won't contribute any further to the negativity on this thread.
P.S.......I hope you don't get shit from his estate.

Pattymelt
01-12-2007, 04:27 PM
The rest of you are all jealous A$$ that wish you were me and that Fred didn't love anyone like he loved me. To Pattymelt I am sure the pic Dan posted of the fat black chick was meant fro you, maybe you two should hook up, you seem to have alot in common.
Dan last time I checked I was not black or fat. But big women are beautiful too!!!
Just as I suspected.....your looney. Fred will be remembered as a "good & caring person. You on the other hand won't be remembered as anything positive. How did you go from "love", to "greed" to "insults"? It's all your own doing.....pity is what I feel for you. Thank God Fred had such a loving family to share his life with, cause you suck!!!!!!

laurieh
01-12-2007, 05:59 PM
I CAN TELL YOU WHY THEY GOT DIVORICED! THE BITCH LEFT HIM FOR ANOTHER MAN!!!! AND SHE HAS BEEN SCAMING MONEY FROM HIM SINCE SHE LEFT THE POOR GUY!!! AND HE WAS SOOO NICE AND COULDN'T BE MEAN AND CUT HER OFF BECAUSE HE REALLY REALLY LOVED HER AND SHE FREEKIN SHIT ON HIM!!! BET SHE DIDN'T TELL ANY OF YOU THAT!! SO HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING AND YOU SHOULD THANK GOD FOR THE TIME YOU HAD WITH HIM UNTIL YOU THREW HIM AWAY LIKE YESTERDAYS GARBAGE! REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND I'M SURE FRED IS GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!23

laurieh
01-12-2007, 06:12 PM
I agree, but we did recently divorce and his family has more money so they made sure Fred got everything, in their name of course. They kept a tight leash on him. His mother gave him an allowance of what she thought he deserved each month. His family is not as pretty as everyone makes them out to be. And I am not a bitter an angry ex-wife or a mean person. I was still Fred's best friend and we made the best of our situation. Sometimes the truth just hurts!!! As for the life insurance it was in my name regardless and I am not worried about it. I am just speaking my peace as everyone is talking about Freds family like they walked on water or something. Fred was the most awesome guy around and what everyone has said about him is all true. He had a heart of gold and his smile could light up the room. I am just vocalizing my thoughts about his family.
YOU FREAKIN CRACK *****!!!! I HATE WOMEN LIKE YOU!!!!

Boatcop
01-12-2007, 06:22 PM
http://onfinite.com/libraries/449984/6aa.jpg
Well now. Isn't that special?

laurieh
01-12-2007, 06:31 PM
You need to go back and read all the $hit you type. YOU are the one that started talking smack not me. I simply said this isn't the place to do what you are doing and that is make a complete A$$ out of yourself to everyone that knew Fred.
If you want me to start talking $hit I will.....you sound like a money hungry biotch that is upset because the family won't give you the boat that Freds mom bought for him when his dad passed away.
I am the first to admit that Fred and I hadn't talked much in the last year even though that is NONE of your business. But I'm not on here blasting his family and being a whining cry baby....you are!
WAY TO GO DAN!!!! THIS IS YOUR FAVORITE REALTOR IN HAVASU!!!! SORRY BOUT ALL THIS AND WHEN I HEARD ABOUT ALL THIS BULL CRAP I DECIDED TO BECOME A MEMBER AND CHAT WITH YALL!!! I DON'T HAVE A NICK NAME YET SO MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME A GOOD ONE. THANKS FOR COMING TO THE PARTY AFTER FRED'S SERVICE IT WAS A GREAT TIME! I KNOW FRED WAS WATCHING US GET RIPPED FOR HIM!!!! HEY I'M GOING TO BE AT THE L.A BOAT SHOW SO COME SEE ME! I 'LL BET I CAN SELL YA SOME GREAT REAL ESTATE!!!!

little rowe boat
01-12-2007, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=KristieKoeppe;2334825]
YOU FREAKIN CRACK *****!!!! I HATE WOMEN LIKE YOU!!!!
That was not my post. How did my screen name end up at the top of her post??

little rowe boat
01-12-2007, 06:55 PM
This was her post not mine.

Rexone
01-12-2007, 06:55 PM
That was not my post. How did my screen name end up at the top of her post??
So does this mean you're really not a freakin crack*hore :confused:

Rexone
01-12-2007, 06:57 PM
(actually I think the quoting function is a big f'ed up, it did it to me too)
Big surprise there. :rolleyes:

2forcefull
01-12-2007, 06:58 PM
R.i.p.***********please!!!!

little rowe boat
01-12-2007, 06:58 PM
So does this mean you're really not a freakin crack*hore :confused:
I may be alot of things, but i'm not a biotch and not on crack, a *hore maybe.:)

Rexone
01-12-2007, 07:00 PM
I agree, let Fred RIP. :(
This thread for the most part sux and is about as disrespectful to Fred as it could be.

No Name
01-12-2007, 07:46 PM
I think this is the worst thread IÂ’ve ever read to date. Someone should be ashamed of herself, and someone else should also be ashamed of himself for throwing fuel on a fire that looked to be burning out of control. :(
Never met Fred but from the pics it looks like he was a very nice guy.
RIP Brother.

Waist Deep
01-12-2007, 07:55 PM
No wonder men want off this world first!! They don't love ya til you're gone.
Whoever Fred is, I'm sure he's better off if this is what his life boiled down to.

Sandie Garcia (Richards)
01-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Did Fred ever tell you about me? He told me about you... I know what your life with Fred was like. At first it was good, even great. He did love you at one time. But you know what? He has ALWAYS loved me... I know how you sceemed and munipulated him and his family.
You obveiosly didn't know Fred the way I KNEW FRED. Fred would NEVER stand for anyone, not even YOU to talk about HIS FAMILY the way you are.
I have known Fred and the Koeppe family for 29 years. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER has there been a greedy bone in any of their bodies.
Kristie, how dare you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You call yourself a loving wife.Bull sh_t) If he did contact you after YOU left--- Let me tell you it was only to get a piece of ass. And from your picture, it wasn't a little piece either.
You are an EX, and you were far from being a wife.
You were NOT best friends. Best friends don't do the things you did and are doing right now.
The only reason you are saying bad things about the Koeppe family is because you know that they figured you out long ago.
You are a pathetic person that didn't matter to Fred anymore. Move on little girl. Move on to your next victum you little scab.
Oh, and in case you didn't realize... You won't meet up with Fred again. Why you ask? Because HEAVEN and HELL don't mix.
Ever hear of CARMA?
It's going to eventually catch up to you. Maybe not now, and maybe not any time soon, but it will catch you and when it does.. Fred will have a smile on his face as big as the sky.
Yeah, you are right.. you do have freedom of speach, but what you're saying makes you look more like an ass than you already are. Hope you can sleep at night knowing that you are so stupid. It must keep you up at night. That would explain the bags under your eyes. Lucky for you Jack in the box is open 24/7.
Sandie Garcia
Freds real true love.........

nordic rush
01-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey Stupid!!
If I recall you are married to someone else?? Correct??? Yes, I remember my long talks with Fred, which was everyday. Why don't you tell everyone, why you really left him!!! and we know that it wasn't just for another man!!!
Why don't you really tell everyone how you called his work on December 21st to get the information on beneficiary paperwork. Who is being GREEDY?
You call this LOVE and being BESTFRIENDS? WOW!! I don't think i would want you as a best friend. You surely have things very backwards when it comes to love.....But what comes around goes around, and one day you will get yours!!
Yes, Fred did go out with a bang and it wasn't with or on you!!
Leave Fred and what he stood for ALONE!! You don't deserve a man like Fred!!
Miss you Fred.....you will surely be missed and forever in my heart!

Devil's Advocate
01-12-2007, 10:00 PM
This chicks focken nutz! Comes in here and starts blasting away,ruining a mans memerorial thread? Take your crap and wacked out post's to a private matter!
Truely a sad deal that happened to this guy.Sounds like one of those people that you wish you had met in life.My thoughts go out to his family.
I agree. I can't believe what I read in this thread. The folks who came on here with good intentions and nice sentiments and memorializing this guy's life are the only ones who should be making any comments. The ex-wife, this other ex girlfriend and these other folks who just came on to sling more crap are just pieces of crap in my opinion. How tasteless and disrespectful. :yuk: As others said too, take your dirty drama and dirty laundry somewhere else.
I did not know this man but he seemed to be a wonderful guy and liked by many. My prayers to his friends and family and may Fred rest in peace...

Wet Dream
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
I wasn't lucky enough to know him, Godspeed, but I'm sure he feels lucky enough not to have to listen to this stupid bitch anymore.
Carry on. :D

JetBoatRich
01-12-2007, 11:05 PM
RIP Fred, sounds like he was a great guy who enjoyed life:D
The rest of the stupid post on here suck:sqeyes:

Ivan Dan
01-12-2007, 11:11 PM
I agree, let Fred RIP. :(
This thread for the most part sux and is about as disrespectful to Fred as it could be.
I wish you would lock this thread or even delete it all together.

Dream Chaser
01-12-2007, 11:48 PM
wow Rip my friend, it will all me sorted out no worries

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-13-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm with you, Dan. It's a shame, but it's the only way to get rid of the ugliness here that overshadows the goodness of the man. :(
Normally, I enjoy this kind of blinthering banter, but on this type of thread that was intended as a sort of memorial, it only makes me feel uncomfortable and disgusted.
I think it should be locked or deleted as well. Then these people will go away.

TCHB
01-13-2007, 08:55 AM
I was shocked when I was at Havasu Fitness and found it was Fred. We would talk about everthing while we worked out. He seemed to really enjoy the gym and all the people. A great guy will be missed!!!!!!!

Enforcer
01-14-2007, 01:29 PM
We will miss you Fred Love Ya Man!!!

KristieKoeppe
01-15-2007, 06:47 AM
I CAN TELL YOU WHY THEY GOT DIVORICED! THE BITCH LEFT HIM FOR ANOTHER MAN!!!! AND SHE HAS BEEN SCAMING MONEY FROM HIM SINCE SHE LEFT THE POOR GUY!!! AND HE WAS SOOO NICE AND COULDN'T BE MEAN AND CUT HER OFF BECAUSE HE REALLY REALLY LOVED HER AND SHE FREEKIN SHIT ON HIM!!! BET SHE DIDN'T TELL ANY OF YOU THAT!! SO HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING AND YOU SHOULD THANK GOD FOR THE TIME YOU HAD WITH HIM UNTIL YOU THREW HIM AWAY LIKE YESTERDAYS GARBAGE! REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND I'M SURE FRED IS GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!
WELL - IT SEEMS AS IF WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO THINKS SHE KNOWS IT ALL ON HERE!!! LET ME TELL YOU, THAT YOU ARE JUST WAY OFF BASE. WHY I LEFT FRED IS NO ONE'S BUSINESS. AND I AM NOT GOING TO DISGRACE HIM AND ACTUALLY SAY THE REASON I LEFT HIM AND WHY WE HAD OUR DIFFERANCES. IT WASN'T FOR ANOTHER MAN YOU JEALOUS GIRL. BUT YOUR RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING THOUGH HE DID LOVE ME AS I LOVED HIM. THERE WAS NO MONEY INVOLVED, SO YOU SHOULD GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START SPOUTING OFF CRAP!!!!

KristieKoeppe
01-15-2007, 06:49 AM
No disrespect meant to Fred, sounds like someone who brought a lot of happiness to everybody that was fortunate enough to know him. May he R.I.P.
But since we have all of this new and very vocal talent making themselves known and hyping what a bunch of lil 'love buckets' they are, how about some pics so we can make up our own mind? We can do a poll based on looks, performance, intelligence, and if they'd scare the shit outta you if you woke up to one of these vultures in the morning.
I'm thinking Fred took the easy way out.
Rio
IF YOU CARE TO, YOU CAN CHECK PREVIOUS PAGE FOR PIC OF US. I AM SURE YOUR COMMENTS WON'T BE POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT.

KristieKoeppe
01-15-2007, 07:19 AM
Dan the things you say are not very professional as a realtor

Warlockjer
01-15-2007, 07:38 AM
Kristiekooppe... I have followed this thread for awhile and wasn't going to say anything, but you are one sick lady. You would be best to just not respond to this anymore and let it go away and let Fred rest in peace..

KristieKoeppe
01-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Kristiekooppe... I have followed this thread for awhile and wasn't going to say anything, but you are one sick lady. You would be best to just not respond to this anymore and let it go away and let Fred rest in peace..
Sick is one thing I am not. And if I choose not to say anything it's not because you told me not to. Fred is resting in peace which is what he deserves.

KristieKoeppe
01-15-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey Stupid!!
If I recall you are married to someone else?? Correct??? Yes, I remember my long talks with Fred, which was everyday. Why don't you tell everyone, why you really left him!!! and we know that it wasn't just for another man!!!
Why don't you really tell everyone how you called his work on December 21st to get the information on beneficiary paperwork. Who is being GREEDY?
You call this LOVE and being BESTFRIENDS? WOW!! I don't think i would want you as a best friend. You surely have things very backwards when it comes to love.....But what comes around goes around, and one day you will get yours!!
Yes, Fred did go out with a bang and it wasn't with or on you!!
Leave Fred and what he stood for ALONE!! You don't deserve a man like Fred!!
Miss you Fred.....you will surely be missed and forever in my heart!
Hey Betty - I think you are the stupid one!!! I don't think sexual harrassment is allowed in the work place, I will be sure to forward this on to TSA!!!
Also your just jealous because Fred would have taken me back in a heart beat if I just said the word - I guess he did LOVE me more.

phebus
01-15-2007, 08:52 AM
A persons class relly shows when they face adversity. :(

Debbolas
01-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Can't they lock this thread down or something? It's just wrong for people to come here and "hash" out their arguments regarding some poor dead soul.

KristieKoeppe
01-15-2007, 12:04 PM
You are all acting like DAN lost his best friend or something. Dan lost an Acquaintance that he saw and talked to a few times a year. Go ahead and ban me from the thread I promise I won't loose sleep over it.

DILLIGAF
01-15-2007, 12:37 PM
WOW! I wondered why this thread kept coming up to the top and now I see why :(.
Didn't know him but RIP and hopefully others will allow that.

Ivan Dan
01-15-2007, 02:38 PM
This thread is terrible. :( I'm sorry for your loss Dan.
If I was still a moderator, I'd go through and clean this thread up, shortly after I banned Kristie.
RD
You'll notice that I went through and deleted my posts because this whole thread has become a complete joke. I have too much respect for my friend to let his classless EX get to me. Besides we all know the truth and thats all that needs to be said.
GODSPEED Fred!

BshyBvrGirl
01-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Ms. Koeppe...
I think the most dignified thing to do at this time is to allow this thread to return to it's original purpose...memorializing Fred.
While I do not know him, I'm sure he would not want his family, you, or anybody else involved in a mudslinging match over him.
Please take your comments offline, so that those who wish to remember Fred, may continue to do so with fondness and in peace.
Do I need to repeat myself Ms. Koeppe....PERHAPS IN BOLD :mad: Your comments are unwelcome...please allow this thread to return to what it was originally intended to be...a way for friends and acquaintances to remember a nice guy.

HammerDown
01-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Can't they lock this thread down or something? It's just wrong for people to come here and "hash" out their arguments regarding some poor dead soul.
Deb, you and several others are correct...with respect to the person that passed away, let it rest.