PDA

View Full Version : Where's Jordy? He's MIA after Test Ride in Sled.

Instigators
01-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Anyone hear from or seen Jordy lately? Talked to him Sat. 1-21 while he was on his way to the lake to test out the new lowers on his whackers. :) :) He said he just finished pourin concrete. Is it possible that he poured it in his boat to try and get rid of that porpoise problem and it didn't work out so well? :hammer2: :hammer2:
Jordy, where are you? :confused: :confused:

Jordy
01-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Wow, that's cold... BOO!!!! :D :D :D
Boat ran great. So great in fact that the idea of the 38' Gun is kind of on the back burner now. We'll see what happens. You missed a good day at the lake although the only thing in Humbug besides our 2 party boats were bass boats and a boat full of sockcuckers in a sailboat who thought it was cute to come within about a foot of our little anchored floating party. Great day on the water and can't wait for summer!!! :D

Instigators
01-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Damn man. I'm glad your alright. :) Is the porpoise still stuck under the deck of that thing or did you incase it in concrete? :eat:

GHT
01-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Wow, that's cold... BOO!!!! :D :D :D
Boat ran great. So great in fact that the idea of the 38' Gun is kind of on the back burner now. We'll see what happens. You missed a good day at the lake although the only thing in Humbug besides our 2 party boats were bass boats and a boat full of sockcuckers in a sailboat who thought it was cute to come within about a foot of our little anchored floating party. Great day on the water and can't wait for summer!!! :D
Jordy, glad to hear the boat ran good. Now try and hang on the you lower unit this time.. Now you got it going and you thinking of a bigger one??? WTF??? :220v:

Jordy
01-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Wow. Who pee'd in your Wheaties this morning??? The porpoise was freed at about 65 and didn't show up again after that, and we ran up to about 100. Water was glass and very sticky. ;)

Jordy
01-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Now you got it going and you thinking of a bigger one??? WTF??? :220v:
Yeah, kind of thinking of something bigger, slower, and with a cabin. Going to put some "For Sale" decals on mine. If it goes, it goes, if not it won't break my heart to run it for a while longer as it's a fun boat. ;)

Instigators
01-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Wow. Who pee'd in your Wheaties this morning??? The porpoise was freed at about 65 and didn't show up again after that, and we ran up to about 100. Water was glass and very sticky. ;)
Not dissin you dog, Just bustin your chops. Glad the boat ran good. :rollside:

Jordy
01-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Not dissin you dog, Just bustin your chops. Glad the boat ran good. :rollside:
I know. I wouldn't expect any different. It was a great day on the water and I can't wait for Summer. :D

GHT
01-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah, kind of thinking of something bigger, slower, and with a cabin. Going to put some "For Sale" decals on mine. If it goes, it goes, if not it won't break my heart to run it for a while longer as it's a fun boat. ;)
Hope to see you running on Havi soon.. I should be getting the Dalmation on the water in the next several weeks. Hope sell you boat and everything works out for you on the potential new one..

Instigators
01-24-2006, 09:17 PM
What is this? :confused: :confused: The voice of reason or are you just needing more room to haul all of Big Warlocks bitches after you steal them this year? :idea: :idea: Bigger is Better as you get older, It's all about Comfort. :D :D

Jordy
01-24-2006, 09:36 PM
What is this? :confused: :confused: The voice of reason or are you just needing more room to haul all of Big Warlocks bitches after you steal them this year? :idea: :idea: Bigger is Better as you get older, It's all about Comfort. :D :D
Maybe I've reached the point that 100+ mph isn't that big of a deal anymore and being able to stay out overnight and just slip somewhere in Lake Pacific and hook up shore power is looking better and better. DAMMIT!!! I must be getting old. Shit. :D

Jordy
01-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Oh, but I did hear that BW has a few new ones lined up for this year so more room might come in handy. Just gotta teach my BB the lesson of the young bull and the old bull. He seems to like to run down the hill and bang one of them. Gotta teach him to walk down the hill... :D

JackieV
01-24-2006, 10:14 PM
The porpoise was freed at about 65 and didn't show up again after that, and we ran up to about 100. Water was glass and very sticky. ;)
WOW! Sounds like it was a very happy day for Jordan! Glad it all got fixed.
Miss ya, ya BIG lug YOU!

Instigators
01-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Maybe I've reached the point that 100+ mph isn't that big of a deal anymore and being able to stay out overnight and just slip somewhere in Lake Pacific and hook up shore power is looking better and better. DAMMIT!!! I must be getting old. Shit. :D
We all get there sooner or later. :boxed:

Jordy
01-25-2006, 03:50 PM
We all get there sooner or later. :boxed:
Is that any way to talk about Rob??? :D :D :D