PDA

View Full Version : Lakers.....

MR HARLEY
12-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Lose by 6 and they let Gilbert Arenas score 60 on them. Good job Fakers. :hammerhea :sleeping: :D

GAME TIME
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
LOL. "Fakers"???? Yeah, they are fake with a 16-8 record. :rolleyes: That's lame come up with something new. I love it when the haters come out after a loss and start running their mouths. We'll see at the end of the year.

Jyruiz
12-17-2006, 10:18 PM
LOL. "Fakers"???? Yeah, they are fake with a 16-8 record. :rolleyes: That's lame come up with something new. I love it when the haters come out after a loss and start running their mouths. We'll see at the end of the year.
It happens, they take more joy in the Lakers loosing than there team wining, pretty sad. The Lakers did deserve to loose though, they fell in love with the 3 and didn't play a lick of defense.

dmontzsta
12-17-2006, 10:28 PM
It happens, they take more joy in the Lakers loosing than there team wining, pretty sad. The Lakers did deserve to loose though, they fell in love with the 3 and didn't play a lick of defense.
The truth has spoken...
**** the haters.

DILLIGAF
12-17-2006, 10:52 PM
I can't say shit at this point. My team is sucking badly and the Lakers are exceeding expectations right now.
I will just fade away on all of this for now :(
However, I still say...
F THE LAKERS!

dmontzsta
12-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Also, the Lakers are missing their second star (Odom) who averages 20-7-9. And really creates a problem for all teams.

Nord
12-18-2006, 12:43 AM
lAKer HatER...........

JetBoatRich
12-18-2006, 05:05 AM
Can't win them all:mix:

a catered life
12-18-2006, 07:57 AM
yea what he said

Hardly Satisfied
12-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Lose by 6 and they let Gilbert Arenas score 60 on them. Good job Fakers. :hammerhea :sleeping: :D
Craig, what you a LAKER HATER ALSO

Hardly Satisfied
12-18-2006, 09:21 AM
I can't say shit at this point. My team is sucking badly and the Lakers are exceeding expectations right now.
I will just fade away on all of this for now :(
However, I still say...
F THE LAKERS!
That's how it's going to be all season for your CLIPPERS :hammerhea

eliminatedsprinter
12-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Who would have thought they would score 141 points and lose. I'll bet they are going to work on defense a bit before they play the Bulls tomorrow.:redface:

dumbandyoung
12-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Who would have thought they would score 141 points and lose. I'll bet they are going to work on defense a bit before they play the Bulls tomorrow.:redface:
they need to!

eliminatedsprinter
12-18-2006, 01:56 PM
they need to!
They sure do. That is the biggest style difference (of many) that I see between this team and the great Lakers team of the 80s and Coach Jackson's great bulls team of the 90s. Those great teams scored a lot off of their defense. Which ment if they got 140 their opponents typically got 75..Last night was more like watching Alex English and the Nuggets play.

eliminatedsprinter
12-18-2006, 03:02 PM
please do not disect every loss .... and an overtime loss, none the less ... give these kids some breathing room and let them develope :( remember, we are another kobe turned ankle away from being the "clippers" :cry: :rolleyes:
They would also have to lose their coach for that. :mix: :(
But their defense has needed work for this and last season.

JetBoatRich
12-18-2006, 05:27 PM
please do not disect every loss .... and an overtime loss, none the less ... give these kids some breathing room and let them develope :( remember, we are another kobe turned ankle away from being the "clippers" :cry: :rolleyes:
Exactly:idea: plenty of games in the season
:rolleyes:

DILLIGAF
12-18-2006, 07:00 PM
That's how it's going to be all season for your CLIPPERS :hammerhea
Kind of looks that way and it doesn't make me happy at all. Doesn't make sense but the way it is turning out. Oh well....off to my softball game to run up the score there :)

BadKachina
12-18-2006, 07:10 PM
WHO WILL WIN MORE THIS YEAR?
LAC 10-11
LAL 15-7
:)
The Suns will, and of course we will choke in Western Conference Finals.....:(